X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Calderone
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Joe Piscopo's Dave parody

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6DIqrwpSTA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6DIqrwpSTA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  • jztbcz
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2006

one schmuck coming up ............

Comment

• Hummarstra
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

LOL!

Thanks Calderone! That was fucking great. I shit my pants when he pulled out the giant mic and started bouncing up and down on it. Hilarious!

Is there any more info about this clip? Was this from a Piscopo show?

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

That WAS pretty fucking funny.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Not bad. For 1987.
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Another one trick pony who couldn't write funny sh!t, if funny sh!t rite on him.

Ouch!

Looks less like Roth and more like he just got ass-raped by Richard Simmons.

jmop

Comment

• DFVH5150
              Groupie
              • Apr 2004

The source?

I remember seeing that when I was younger on HBO. For some reason I like Piscopo even though he's not that funny, but that was actually hilarious. "Girl how I wish I was you...girl...I wish I was you...girl how I wish I was you--so I can make love to me!"

Was that just on HBO or was that on one of his home videos? I saw "Joe Piscopo Live!" for sale on Amazon for a couple bucks used, but that was '88. I know it's not on his New Jersey special home video from '86, so I guess it was either on his '88 home video or just some HBO special.

Any one know?
              Dave
              VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...