Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thefive

Necroposting and Pedophilia reunion

I want to know your thoughts on this.

Why hasn't there been a reunion with Dave and Van Halen?(talking about right now) I want serious answers here. No fuckin stupid shit.

Why was Dave not chosen to do this tour?

I repeat I want good answers.

Thank you
    Thefive
  • General Hina
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

If you saw the MTV Video Music Awards with Dave acting like a fool you'll have your answer.
    that was dave's chance to be cool and he blew it.

Comment

• Hecubus
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Because we all know that in 1996 Ed & Alex & Ray had it all figured out right Hiney?
      "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
      "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
      "Fuck you, Fluffy."
      "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
      "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
      "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
      "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
      "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
      "N--- yeah."

Comment

• General Hina
        Sniper
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Hecubus
        Because we all know that in 1996 Ed & Alex & Ray had it all figured out right Hiney?
        I hate cryptic posts?
        Explain your thoughts in complete, coherent sentences and I will gladly reply.
        Beware, my reply will be so filled with brilliance and truth that it will surely astound you.

Over and out,
        General Hina

Comment

• Calderone
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

1996 ...gary was in foolhina
          general vagina
          believe it or not

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by General Hina
            If you saw the MTV Video Music Awards with Dave acting like a fool you'll have your answer.
            I am talking about now not 1996. We know that Ed and Dave got back together in 2000 to do some songs. Dave did not blow it at the MTV awards. VH already hired GAry.

Comment

• General Hina
              Sniper
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by thefive
              I am talking about now not 1996. We know that Ed and Dave got back together in 2000 to do some songs. Dave did not blow it at the MTV awards. VH already hired GAry.
              That's what I'm talking about also.
              The Dave that showed up at the 1996 MTV Awards also showed up at Ed's house in 2000 and blew it.

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I wish deep down that Dave was Touring with Van Halen Now.Might be because The Van Halen brothers are too fucked to know that the fans want Dave not Spammy on tour and would sell more tickets and get them back on top again.Peace To you thefive.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

You're a wacked out dude, five...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
                    I guess you know as much about being cool as you know about music and everything...the audience went ballistic about dave being cool, beck thought dave was cool, every questioned celebraty thought dave was cool, millions of VH fans thought dave was cool...you didn't...along with a fucked up alcoholic and his sister...you're in the company you deserve, gayneral heineken
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Dan
                      Peace To you thefive.
                      Peace to you Dan too.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

5... serious answer. The reason Dave isn't there is because he and the band couldn't bring it together artistically, legally and/or socially. It's my understanding Dave has been given a try more than once since 1999 and it just hasn't worked out... The most logical reasons are the 3 I stated.
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• alexpgrimes
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Sure Dave has a ego. That's what makes him Dave. Ed is just a bitter old alcoholic that only cares about himself.
                          If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            5... serious answer. The reason Dave isn't there is because he and the band couldn't bring it together artistically, legally and/or socially. It's my understanding Dave has been given a try more than once since 1999 and it just hasn't worked out... The most logical reasons are the 3 I stated.
                            Exactly.

Hina is correct as well. Dave was in in '96 if he hadn't acted like an asshole at the MTV awards.
                            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• bru87tr
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2004

Dave blew it at the 1996 MTV awards huh ? boy, I bet sammy wish he could have got 1/4 the crowd at the MTV awards to give a standing "O" just for showing up! Dave didnt even perform! you think sammy would have got such a welcome ? I think not! lol

the whole place wouldnt stop going crazy and celebs were chanting Dave Dave Dave! the only one who blew it was Ed!!!!!! talking about his hip and blah blah blah , poor me...etc Dave was right in telling him to shut the fuck up that he is ruining the moment and it was about him, not eds hip! it was about dave! people were happy to see dave back as the VH bro. have been together all along. Dave was the attraction and the reason the place went nuts. Ed doesnt like it when Dave casts a shadow over him.

if Ed didnt have an inferior complex, a Dave reunion with VH wouldnt be an issue!
                              "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

Working...