DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Hot for... students!

Damn, they were sent to jail while they should be given medals!
      I wish I'd had a couple of such hot, hot female teachers when I was 13 or so...
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uqLtNdhymcw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uqLtNdhymcw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Man i can't belive all these horny women fuckin with kids, they must have been molested when they were young and are asserting a power play with them in order to regain control of their lives, but look where it got them. i remember being 11 years old and getting a BJ from our sitter one night. she was in no way hot like those women were.
          Roth Army MP
          Originally posted by Panamark
          Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
          or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
          Originally posted by BITEYOASS
          She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
          Originally posted by JAY HALE
          so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            Hot for... students!

Damn, they were sent to jail while they should be given medals!
            I wish I'd had a couple of such hot, hot female teachers when I was 13 or so...
            That was what I was thinkinbg man! The only female teachers I've got were: fat, mean, old witches with hairy faces that didn't know that a pussy was also for something else then peeing

Comment

Working...