PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Larry Wants You !!!

LoungeMachine
03-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Last chance for young students to work in Larry Craig's office

Sen. Larry Craig of Idaho is looking for some college interns to work in his Senate office this summer.

This is your last chance because, as you may have heard or read in past months, Craig has announced he's retiring again; this time he may mean it. In August word got out that the Congressional Republican had been arrested for lewd conduct in a men's room at the Minneapolis airport. He pled guilty in June.

This was the incident which introduced the phrases "wide stance" and "toe-tapping" into the idiom of American double entendres in 2007.

Then, Craig changed his mind when the news got out and tried unsuccessfully to change his plea. Then, he announced it was his "intent" to resign at the end of September. Except he changed his mind. Recently, he was rebuked by the Senate Ethics Committee.

Craig now says he's retiring next January at the end of his term. So this is the final summer he'll be hiring young students to work in his office with preference given to Idahoans.

According to our friend over at the Sleuth, Craig's news release last week says, "Interns have the chance to be an essential part of a working congressional office. They participate in the legislative process as well as ensure that constituent services run smoothly.

"For those interested in politics, it is an incredible opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at how our government functions while serving the people of Idaho."

--Andrew Malcolm
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/03/larrytapper.html

Little Texan
03-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Thome is certainly gay enough, but I'm sure Craig wants someone with a measurable IQ to go along with a poundable butt, which thome is far from qualified. Retards need not apply!

knuckleboner
03-07-2008, 03:58 PM
i learned how to exercise a pocket veto!

PumpedUpMidget
03-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Rumour has it that Larry is working closely with one Ryan Monahan....

thome
03-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
Thome is certainly gay enough, but I'm sure Craig wants someone with a measurable IQ to go along with a poundable butt, which thome is far from qualified. Retards need not apply!

:monekyl:Thanks!!! I always wondered if fags thought I had a poundable butt.

I wouldn't want to be the only guy at the bar you didn't come onto.

Butt!!!(don't get too excited) I'm straight.

Thanks for the compliment Butt!! you shouldn't be lonely, I saw your fliers on the telephone pole about your apearance at the Skwatt & Gobble Bathhouse.

You should be just worn out by now.
Have some :tits: :asshole:

:rofl:

Little Texan
03-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by thomo
:monekyl:Thanks!!! I always wondered if fags thought I had a poundable butt.

Why would you wonder a thing like that? Damn, you really are gay if you're wondering if gay men find your ass appealing! I have never even given it any thought whether or not another man thought I had a nice ass, nor would I want to!

I wouldn't want to be the only guy at the bar you didn't come onto.
:rofl:

Sorry, but I don't swing that way, dude. As much as you fantasize about me coming on to you at one of those gay bars you hang out at, I like pussy, and besides, even if I was gay, I wouldn't go for an illiterate, braindead, moronic retard such as you!

Thanks for the compliment Butt!! you shouldn't be lonely, I saw your fliers on the telephone pole about your apearance at the Skwatt & Gobble Bathhouse.

Why are you going around searching for fliers for bathhouses? Dude, again, leave me out of your sick, gay fantasies! You're obviously horny since you keep fantasizing about me being gay, so might I suggest that you either go down to your local street corner and hire a gigolo for the night (shouldn't be too difficult to find since you live in the gay section of town) , or go to your regular haunt, the gay bathhouse, so that you can get out all of your pent up, gay sexual tension. You can give your handjobs, blowjobs, fuck or be fucked in the ass or whatever it is that frustrated, queer retards such as you do in your spare time besides cluttering up the army with your indecipherable gibberish.

You should be just worn out by now.

I am, from all the PUSSY (sorry to sicken you by using that term!) I've been getting lately, but not nearly as worn out as your ass is gonna be tonight after your gigolo friend is done with you!

At least while you're getting your shit packed tonight, we at the army won't be subjected to any of your verbal diarrhea, at least for one night, and maybe, just maybe you'll quit having those sick, twisted, gay fantasies about me, for once!

ULTRAMAN VH
03-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Ahh, the hypocrisy reigns supreme. Where is the LIBERAL compassion for Mr. Craig, Lounge Queen. Kinda amusing how when someone attacks homosexuality and states that it is immoral behavior, Ford and Lounge throw on their capes and swoop in to defend gay men and their lifestyle. OHHH! but wait, Mr. Craig is a REPUBLICAN, CONSERVATIVE. No compassion for him? No offer of help or defense for him and the error of his ways? Glad to see that homosexuality is such a laughing matter to you. Cheers, hypocrite!!!

LoungeMachine
03-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Speaking of HYPOCRITES, moron....

The gays we "Liberals" defend are out in the open, wanting equal rights.

YOUR gays are all closeted, and voting AGAINST gay rights, you fucking moron.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, you are one of the single most idiotic, thick skulled morons to ever darken these doors.

Funny how all of the closeted pole smokers turn out to be REPBULICANS.

And out right PEDOPHILES to boot.

idiot.

:gulp:

thome
03-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
Why would you wonder a thing like that? Damn, you really are gay if you're wondering if gay men find your ass appealing! I have never even given it any thought whether or not another man thought I had a nice ass, nor would I want to!

Sorry, but I don't swing that way, dude. As much as you fantasize about me coming on to you at one of those gay bars you hang out at, I like pussy, and besides, even if I was gay, I wouldn't go for an illiterate, braindead, moronic retard such as you!

Why are you going around searching for fliers for bathhouses? Dude, again, leave me out of your sick, gay fantasies! You're obviously horny since you keep fantasizing about me being gay, so might I suggest that you either go down to your local street corner and hire a gigolo for the night (shouldn't be too difficult to find since you live in the gay section of town) , or go to your regular haunt, the gay bathhouse, so that you can get out all of your pent up, gay sexual tension. You can give your handjobs, blowjobs, fuck or be fucked in the ass or whatever it is that frustrated, queer retards such as you do in your spare time besides cluttering up the army with your indecipherable gibberish.

I am, from all the PUSSY (sorry to sicken you by using that term!) I've been getting lately, but not nearly as worn out as your ass is gonna be tonight after your gigolo friend is done with you!

At least while you're getting your shit packed tonight, we at the army won't be subjected to any of your verbal diarrhea, at least for one night, and maybe, just maybe you'll quit having those sick, twisted, gay fantasies about me, for once!

Worship Me!

Nickdfresh
03-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Ahh, the hypocrisy reigns supreme. Where is the LIBERAL compassion for Mr. Craig, Lounge Queen. Kinda amusing how when someone attacks homosexuality and states that it is immoral behavior, Ford and Lounge throw on their capes and swoop in to defend gay men and their lifestyle. OHHH! but wait, Mr. Craig is a REPUBLICAN, CONSERVATIVE. No compassion for him? No offer of help or defense for him and the error of his ways? Glad to see that homosexuality is such a laughing matter to you. Cheers, hypocrite!!!

So, is that a "yes?"

Little Texan
03-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by thome
Worship Me!

Is that all you got? Weak, but not at all unexpected from the Army's perma-owned resident retard... :rolleyes:

thome
03-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Scream at my feet!

WORSHIP ME!

Little Texan
03-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by thome
Scream at my feet!

WORSHIP ME!

http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/retarded.jpg

Check it out, I finally found a picture of thome, in case anyone was wondering what this inbred, retarded hick looked like! I present to you, thome...

http://www.stangfreak.com/pictures/retarded.jpg

Ok, you obviously have no game, so enough picking on the mentally challenged for one day!