Funny, if this tour's "cancelled" then why are they still playing Dallas tonight?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Funny, if this tour's "cancelled" then why are they still playing Dallas tonight?

They're still scheduled to play at 8:00 pm CST in Dallas tonight and NOBODY at The American Airlines Arena 'tis aware that the show is off?

Weird? :confused:
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!
  • David Lee Rocks
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

all i know is i have tickets for tonights show, and i called 933 the bone who told me live nation says the show is still on as of right now, and untill i hear it officially, im heading to the show tonight!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
      all i know is i have tickets for tonights show, and i called 933 the bone who told me live nation says the show is still on as of right now, and untill i hear it officially, im heading to the show tonight!!
      good luck, man...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• gunnyhighway
        Groupie
        • Mar 2005

i give up on trying to understand all this...

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
          Yeah man. Best of luck

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Re: Funny, if this tour's "cancelled" then why are they still playing Dallas tonight?

Originally posted by MAX
            They're still scheduled to play at 8:00 pm CST in Dallas tonight and NOBODY at The American Airlines Arena 'tis aware that the show is off?

Weird? :confused:
            I think they will roll in mannequins on wheels and play old concert footage, make it very hard to see the players, and then after the fact blame it on a lighting problem.

humalazeebuhduhbop

roth on Max

Comment

• Polk High
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

the hersey show was postponed but they announced a replacement date for it. I don't think its cancelled
              We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

Foot Soldier
                • Jun 2007

The Other Half are going to represent Van Halen!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Good luck!

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Really?

Well, I hope the show goes on, I really do. Good luck, and please report as soon as you hear anything.
                    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

I'm not buying this crap anymore untill a decent source comes out with some news. You would think Rolling Stone or Billboard would be all over this, not seeing anything yet.

Blame the fat clown for this BS!!
                      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                        I'm not buying this crap anymore untill a decent source comes out with some news. You would think Rolling Stone or Billboard would be all over this, not seeing anything yet.

Blame the fat clown for this BS!!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

I just called the American Airlines Center box office 15 minutes ago, and the rep there told me that the show tonight in Dallas is still on.

So hopefully this story is bogus.

Comment

• leghog69
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jan 2008

It will not suprise me if it is true, but, every article about this has TMZ as the source. Even the Rolling Stone blurb uses TMZ as the source. All I know is as of 10:45am Central Time, the Dallas show has not been cancelled. The doors open in about seven hours, what are they going to do, wait until everyone is at the arena before they cancel? Also, TM still has every concert still available.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Also, Valerie is Dallas as well.

Van Halens, current and ex, converge on Dallas

10:18 AM CST on Monday, March 3, 2008
                              By ALAN PEPPARD / The Dallas Morning News
                              apeppard@dallasnews.com

A nation of Oprah watchers sat gobsmacked recently when former One Day at a Time star Valerie Bertinelli revealed that she might have cheated on her ex, hard-rockin' guitarist Eddie Van Halen , before he cheated on her. Whichever, her new book Losing It: And Gaining My Life Back One Pound at a Time is a hit among the generation who watched her grow up on TV.

So when Valerie is in Dallas today autographing copies at Borders at Preston and Royal, guess who will be at American Airlines Center preparing for tonight's show?

Yep. Eddie Van Halen. But not just Eddie. Eddie and Valerie's son, Wolfgang "Wolfie" Van Halen, who now plays bass in the band. (Wolfie turns 17 this month.) Eddie's brother, Alex, is on drums and original singer David Lee Roth is back in front of the mike. "Three originals and one inevitable," says David Lee.

Let's see if Valerie meets up with her son and her ex in Dallas.

Comment

Working...