PDA

View Full Version : Cards and Letters

thome
03-11-2008, 06:50 PM
Who is Edward VanHalen ....Who is he too You...

Is he the egg man is he the walruss koo koo ka

Choo ...See how they run like pigs from a a gun ....see how they fly i'm cryin.... s Cooga... Chooga.... Chooga, Sitting in a" english garden "weighting the band to come .

Pritty lil policemand get alon-ng.......

Yelow Mellow custard dripping from a dead...you let your knickers down......

I AM THE VWALRUSS!@!!! youooooooooooooooooooooooo

You cannot explain how Ed got you thru the hard times... got choo the balls to walk across that bar and ask the fine lil honey ...Hey um how come you so fine..?

Woke you up after that one too Toooo, many to the tune of whatever you needed ...

Put the smile on your face on too many times ...

sammy or dave Mofo has layed it down ...what would you send ..?

What cards and letters whould.... You send..

To a Brother ....a Brother across a radio .....that helped you........

This thread is everything it could be just a buch of thome sh!t or a youtube abondanzza of what -doo - Ed like...

Send a brother a Tube .......

here is Mine

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3vIn2gYoLZ0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3vIn2gYoLZ0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

cadaverdog
03-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Ed was lucky he was not around in the Clapton/ Page /Beck /Hendrix
era.
No disrespect for his guitar work , but them boys was doing smack
acid and all kinds of shit and still performing.
If this current unability to perform is booze related(or Val's book
related ) he's a wuss.
If it's the big "C" forgive my remarks.

vh rides again
03-11-2008, 11:00 PM
a little uncle Ted to warm eds soul.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBo-mPtLRGg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBo-mPtLRGg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
03-13-2008, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by cadaverdog
Ed was lucky he was not around in the Clapton/ Page /Beck /Hendrix
era.
No disrespect for his guitar work , but them boys was doing smack
acid and all kinds of shit and still performing.
If this current unability to perform is booze related(or Val's book
related ) he's a wuss.
If it's the big "C" forgive my remarks.

A real man would at least have the curtosy to let the people who bought tickets to the shows know what the deal is. Van Halen always has been very lame in their communication with their fans. Making a statement makes more sense than leaving people guessing. But then when did the Van Halens ever understand their fanbase?

cadaverdog
03-13-2008, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
A real man would at least have the curtosy to let the people who bought tickets to the shows know what the deal is. Van Halen always has been very lame in their communication with their fans. Making a statement makes more sense than leaving people guessing. But then when did the Van Halens ever understand their fanbase?

I personaly think Eddie doesn't give two shits what the fans want.
I think this tour although appreciated is nothing but a money grab
to him.
He only pretended to bury the hatchet with Dave to get that greatest
hits album made.
And toured with Sammy after he called him a piece of shit.
Some will say that's bullshit , Eddie has all the cash he would ever
need.
That never stopped any other rich bastard from wanting more.
The boy has issues , other than just booze or illness.
You're right , he should at least have the decency to give some
excuse , even if it's a lie.

VAiN
03-13-2008, 06:39 PM
thome - Pardon my ignorance, but is that you playing in that YouTube clip? If so - bravo brotha man...

thome
03-13-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by VAiN
thome - Pardon my ignorance, but is that you playing in that YouTube clip? If so - bravo brotha man...

Oh DUDE!..
I wish.... I found that on YouTube thinking of something that might brighted Ed's day (if he ever looks at these sites).

I'm tone deaf ...I got thru Ernie Balls ...? Guitar lesson Books 1 & 2..(cant remember book name) with a teacher/lessons... and still couldn't.... tune the guitar.... I could read music and play.... but ....so I gave it up when I was 15 or so.

Since then.. nothing more than a avid fan of all that rocks.

Your comment brought a tear to my eye.. kinda ....to the thought of the ability to play eluded me.

Rock on .

eddie78
03-14-2008, 01:16 AM
Sweaty Teddy in all his glory, brought a tear to my eye!