X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don Corleone
    Veteran
    • May 2004

What a fucking Muppett!!!

Sammy as Master Musician....... Thats wrong on so many levels!!!

Roth Army Militia
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I didnt know there was an eddievanhalen.com. Man, what a herd over there... Could this be even more sheepish than the SH Links ??
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

maybe we can bring some of the sheep over there...what a bunch of pussies...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

How disgusting. I about lost my lunch on that one.

Comment

• Don Corleone
          Veteran
          • May 2004

They even censored one guy for calling Sammy, Spammy in another thead.

Their Sheep alright
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
            I didnt know there was an eddievanhalen.com. Man, what a herd over there... Could this be even more sheepish than the SH Links ??
            Went there to get some tabs a few weeks ago, had to register to do so.

Took one look at the Sheep swill on the message boards and left, never to return.

Every post was along the lines of "Dave sucked, even back in the day, Sammy was the best singer VH ever had, Eddie made the band famous and everything Eddie ever did, even Van Halen 3, was nothing short of genius."

Those fuckers can't even give Roth his due. Shit, Eddie comes across like an asshole, but I've yet to see one post on here from even the most die-hard Roth fan that says Dave made VH famous and Eddie had nothing to do with it.

Here, we give Eddie the credit he deserves for making the 6-pack albums what they were.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Yep, we give credit to Eddie for helping create those fabulous six albums, and we also give him credit for helping to destroy what good will he had with their fan base.

Yep, we give Ed credit for alot of things.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Yeah "DAVE WAS JUST A GREAT CHARACTER" as if he had no talent at all. He drove that fucking band from day one........he's a legend Spams' a fuckin' footnote. Damn what a bunch of fucking tools.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I wonder how many of the posters on that board are women no one would touch with a 50 foot pole. Or men playing with their asses while typing with the other hand. And I love how they're so privy to everything that happens behind the scenes

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

How could they, Ed doesn't even know what happens behind the scenes.

Comment

• lms
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

I just checked out that site...never heard of it before. I gotta tell ya, I don't think even Eddie himself could hang out there for very long...did you read some of those posts? No feeling, no attitude, no sign of intelligent life anywhere. Maybe you should take it easy on the sheep and let them hang out here. They might learn something.
                      "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

Working...