• Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Cheney, others OK'd harsh interrogations

By LARA JAKES JORDAN and PAMELA HESS, Associated Press Writer
    24 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - The Associated Press has learned that top Bush administration officials, from Vice President Dick Cheney on down, signed off on using harsh interrogation techniques against terrorist suspects after asking the Justice Department to endorse their legality.

The officials also took care to insulate President Bush from a series of meetings after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks where CIA interrogation methods, including waterboarding, were discussed and ultimately approved.

A former senior U.S. intelligence official familiar with the meetings described them to AP to confirm details first reported by ABC News. The intelligence official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to publicly discuss the issue.

Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Deja Vu All over again?

I thought this was an issue a couple of years ago?
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Nuremburg anyone?

Or how about the Japanese we put on trial after WWII for WATERBOARDING???

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Naturally, Cheney and the rest will get blanket pardons on the way out the door.....
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Purely from a narcissistic POV. I can’t wait for the out going Presidential Pardons. That’s going to be a who’s who of the corrupt, criminals of the last 8 years.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Smigel strikes again. Just brilliant. [media id=1032] [media id=1033] Bush: I notice he hasn't asked anyone for information yet... Cheney: Ri

Comment

Working...