PDA

View Full Version : Chickens N' Tequila -- SAMMY RETURNS!

Sammy Roy Hagar
12-17-2008, 09:20 AM
Whoa! Hot Damn!

Greetings redheads. Been a while. Its cool to have this site back up so that all you crazy muthafuckas can congregate, paint a picture and devote themselves to talking about MY music. That shit was deep, man. DEEP!

Well, where do we start? Things are on the move, man. Got this new band that smokin' the wheels off my Ferrari, hitting the pedal to the metal, WFO, WIDE FUCKIN' OPEN, if ya know what I mean! CHICKENFOOT! Joe Satriani -- dude is a motherfucker on guitar. He's like Eddie....No...he's BETTER than Eddie. Shit, this band is 10 times the band Van Halen was. With myself, Joe and my main man Mike Anthony pounding the shit out of the songs we got going, there ain't nothing stopping us.

I predict our album will go number 1 and sell up to at least 12 million copies. That's a bold statement but coming from the Red Rocker you gotta reach for the top, make those dreams come true.

Just got off the phone with Mike --- its 3:48 in the morning!! Dude wants to come down and jam. THAT is a fucking musician, man. 3:48 am and he wants to jam. Fuck, Mike is a monster!! Hahahahah!

Dig it.

Later, redheads!

-Sammy

binnie
12-17-2008, 10:14 AM
:D

Why did you call the band 'Chickenfoot'.

That name is gay.

ThrillsNSpills
12-17-2008, 02:21 PM
this group remains one of the Army's staunchest soldiers.

geez

cos it takes a group to make one soldier.

dig it
hey waitress
ugh

bueno bob
12-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Always good to see the Red Rocker himself dropping in to say hi! I myself know that I'm totally looking forward to Chickenfoot and truly believe that it will out-Zeppelin Led Zeppelin themselves!

You know, when Mike says that the Chickenvibe in the band rivals the energy displayed by the original Van Halen in 1977, I believe him! And for good reason, too, because you can always count on a statement made by Sammy and Mike to be nothing but pure and total honesty.

Good luck, Sammy! No stoppin' the red rockin'!

binnie
12-19-2008, 07:18 AM
Will they match 'Sam I Am'?

I doubt it - how could they?

Brettt
12-22-2008, 01:15 AM
Great to see you back, Sam. Everyone knows that Van Halen only needs one singer and that singer is you, bro!

By the way, I ordered the Cabo Wabo wristbands about six months ago and they never arrived. Can you look into that for me? Lowtide has a gig coming up and I need to keep the sweat off of my fretboard while I am kicking rock ass. Thanks!