Paul Weyrich - Burn in Hell, you fucking piece of shit!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Paul Weyrich - Burn in Hell, you fucking piece of shit!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GBAsFwPglw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GBAsFwPglw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

FORD..You won man.

Theres no more complaining about those evil nasty conservatives because their power right now is next to nothing.

The Moral Minority. .

I'm curious as to how Obama will do in the next 4 years and I really hope he turns out to be a great president.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, Weyrich is the guy who started this whole evil shitfest that started this country's 28 year slide into fascism.

But as of today, he's Satan's problem. Maybe he and Fallwell are roomates down there?

As for Obama, he ain't Dennis Kucinich, and he ain't Howard Dean. And I can't say I'm too happy about some of his cabinet choices. But we'll see where it goes. Anything is better than the BCE.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Then I bet your absolutely thrilled with his Rick Warren pick for invocation....

I'm scratching my head as well, even though I could give a shit less about the invocation, but he's got some balls for stirring the shitstorm....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The gay folks over at Democratic Underground want BLOOD for that one. They blame Warren (along with the Mormons) for that ridiculous Prop 8 fiasco in California.

I used to think Warren was a step up from the Weyrich/Falwell/Robertson/Dobson crowd, but after he obviously rigged that Saddleback Forum to favor McCain, and then gave Chimpy a "Peace" medal, he really showed his true colors.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Steve Savicki
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

[/QUOTE]
            sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

That's 2, Stephanie.

Keep spamming the forum, retard. It just shows what a worthless eunuch you really are.

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

But as of today, he's Satan's problem. Maybe he and Fallwell are roomates down there?
                That's a thought.... But I sent him to the 'hood first. He's living on the same block with Tupac, Biggie, and Eazy E. Figured that would be the worst torment imaginable for a racist cracker bastard like Weyrich
                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Did Steve come out? :confused:
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...