Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Else Is Tired Of AC/DC And Lynyrd Skynyrd??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Else Is Tired Of AC/DC And Lynyrd Skynyrd??

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU FOLKS, BUT HERE IN ALABAMA, THIS SHIT IS PLAYED AT LEAST 4 TIMES EACH IN ONE DAY...EVERY DAY OF THE GODDAMNED WEEK!
    The Roth Army Resident Asshole Returns

Skynyrd, absolutely.
    I was sick of them 20 years ago.

Comment

I'm not tired of AC/DC, but I wish the radio station would quit playing the same two or three songs from them over and over again! You know, "You Shook Me All Night Long", "Back In Black", and "Highway To Hell". As for Skynard, I never cared for them noways.

Comment

not me.
        the day i get tired of AC/DC, i prefer to die !

Comment

MY radio station likes to play stuff like Dirty Deeds,Ride On,TNT,Whole Lotta Rosie and Sin City.

Comment

I love AC/DC!
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

I've been sick of Skynyrd since the eighth grade...
              Fuck, I guess that was 1982...
              But anyway i just got ahold of a Skynyrd show from 1975 and it's fucking phenomenal...
              I ain't gonna run out and re-invest in their catalouge, but I will listen to the show for a while.

Comment

The Skynyrd songs worn out on the radio are just ruined,"nothin' fancy"is a fantastic album.As far as AC/DC goes,I can't remember the last time I heard anything off "Powerage" on the radio.....

Comment

I'll never get tired of the original lineup of either band. Brian Johnson I can handle in limited doses, but the Skynyrd tribute band - no thanks.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I never listen to the radio so i am not burnt on anything. I don't let asshole spin jockey's dictate to me what i hear, lol.

Besides, two days ago the local station here started a rumor that Ozzy was dead, that pissed me right off...

Comment

They play "Free Bird" here just about every day. In fact I remember the same station playing it twice within 24 hours. I'm not tired of Skynyrd, but I am tired of that song and "Sweet Home Alabama."

And as far as AC/DC goes, it's always "You Shook Me All Night Long," "Highway to Hell, and "Back in Black." And now lately they've been on a "For Those About To Rock" kick. Not much '70s stuff, or even the more recent stuff like "Big Gun" or "Hard As a Rock."

Comment

Dont hear much Skynard in Oz. Just "Sweet Home Alabama".
                        AC/DC Rock ! I enjoy hearing them anytime.
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

"I'm going down to the Dew Drop Inn
                          See if I can drink enough
                          There ain't much to country living
                          Sweat, piss, jizz and blood

"Sweet home Alabama"
                          play that dead band's song :eek:
                          turn those speakers up full blast
                          play it all night long"-Warren Zevon :ccol:

Comment

I'm tired of The Stones and Pink Floyd. OK Skynyrd too.
                            If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

Yeah and with Floyd it's the SAME fucking songs from the SAME three albums--Dark Side, Wish You Were Here, and of course The Wall. I'm so tired of "Another Brick in the Wall"!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X