PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys want done with the sheep pen forum?

Sarge
01-09-2009, 11:34 PM
do you want it ...

1. Left in Roth's Romper Room as a sub forum?
2. Moved and Merged in Main
3. Moved to another forum? (please list which one)
4. Merged into roth's Romer Room.

Doeing some housecleaning and I noticed that the drapes were dirty!

Dan
01-10-2009, 12:43 AM
Hi Sarge,As A Member Of The Sheep Pen I Can Only Speak For Myself And Say Keep It In The Roth's Romper Room.

Reverberator
01-10-2009, 07:11 AM
Speaking as a honorary SP member and Dump Meister elite I think it maybe better in non or main . I'm sure Rikk and the old crew would agree.

( And can i have my 5000 posts back please Sarge? I had nearly 8000)

Coyote
01-10-2009, 10:22 AM
As a casual peruser of The Pen, I say keep it here...

(As mod, I say keep it out of Non!)

bueno bob
01-11-2009, 05:26 AM
I'm indifferent in general. Technically we're resting on the DM's good graces; to be completely honest, so long as the main Sheep Pen thread stays, I'm completely open to any move, wherever and whatever...whatever makes the place look better, frankly; but I must admit I am attached to the main Sheep Pen thread and would like that to stay, and if it's moved on it's own I'd prefer to see it in Non...regarding the entire forum, apart from the boob and pron threads, the rest of it's mostly filler that could all be continued in the main Sheep Pen thread. Just my two cents.

For whatever my word's worth, anyway, keeping in mind that I'm EXCEPTIONALLY drunk as I type this and quite frankly amazed that I'm still fucking coherent at all...

:guzzle:

bueno bob
01-11-2009, 02:33 PM
OK - cool move!

But where's the boob thread? Am I just missing that, or...? :confused:

Shaun Ponsonby
01-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Right decision made.

If we're all honest, the PEN forum ran out of steam long ago. despite our best efforts.

Coyote
01-11-2009, 03:08 PM
OK - cool move!

But where's the boob thread? Am I just missing that, or...? :confused:

Open yer eyes, Bob... :)

Nickdfresh
01-13-2009, 12:08 PM
I would sticky it in the Non along with the other sticky threads, then dissolve the rest of the subforum into the Romper Room...

Nickdfresh
01-13-2009, 12:09 PM
;) :)