X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rick Warren : Dominionist NAZI

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GRctKSeyQ-s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GRctKSeyQ-s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Andy Taylor
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

Accept Jesus, bomb your enemy.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

That's some scary shit, right there........
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Pink Spider
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Why doesn't this guy instill in me a sense of change or hope that was promised?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Maybe Rick Warren is a Dominatrix Nazi?

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Maybe Rick Warren is a Dominatrix Nazi?
            Nah, that was F-1 President Max Mosley.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's always a bit depressing to see mentally weak people make a fucking fool of themselves in public.

I know the Jesus thing has probably been rammed down their throats since childhood but it's so fucking blatant the move from serve Jesus to serve Rick at 3 minutes.

This kind of thing is why I have a problem with moderate Christianity. Without that groundwork of superstition and indoctrination then it would be much more difficult for this scumfuck cunt to operate.

If he was trying to control people using the story of an invisible spaghetti monster he would be playing to a small room rather than a stadium.

Ooops just noticed it's California. Ok he would be playing theatres but still...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's always a bit depressing to see mentally weak people make a fucking fool of themselves in public.

I know the Jesus thing has probably been rammed down their throats since childhood but it's so fucking blatant the move from serve Jesus to serve Rick at 3 minutes.

This kind of thing is why I have a problem with moderate Christianity. Without that groundwork of superstition and indoctrination then it would be much more difficult for this scumfuck cunt to operate.

If he was trying to control people using the story of an invisible spaghetti monster he would be playing to a small room rather than a stadium.

Ooops just noticed it's California. Ok he would be playing theatres but still...
                Ha! "The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster"...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

The real message is that Jesus wants the world to chill the fuck out, drop their weapons, have a good time, not go overboard and hurt nobody. Oh yeah, he probably thinks the followers of Paul and the old testament christians are full of shit.

Oh yeah, when he meant go to war in his name, he meant spiritually. As in another realm, I don't think the conflict he meant was of this world. Which is why everything has been so fucked up for nearly two milleniums!

Comment

Working...