PDA

View Full Version : Bush's Farewell Address

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 08:06 PM
I tried.

I tried to watch.

I got 8 seconds into it, and that fucking smirk made me gag.

I had to shut it off.

By all means, anyone who could stomach to watch it, post your lowlights here.

I'll be in the bar.

:gulp:

THANK GOD OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS ALMOST OVER

Va Beach VH Fan
01-15-2009, 08:14 PM
I've got it on mute right now, not watching it though...

I listening to the "Hair Metal" channel on XM online, much better to listen to.... :D

Diamondjimi
01-15-2009, 08:15 PM
I tried.

I tried to watch.

I got 8 seconds into it, and that fucking smirk made me gag.

I had to shut it off.

By all means, anyone who could stomach to watch it, post your lowlights here.

I'll be in the bar.

THANK GOD OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS ALMOST OVER

Yeah ,saw it. Same 'ol shit.

Trying to downplay and make excuses for his 2 terms of EPIC FAIL!

Good riddance ,Fuckface!:fucku:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Let me correct myself, now that it's over, I'll watch Olbermann and Matthews slam the hell out of him....

FORD
01-15-2009, 08:20 PM
When he said "air water and land are cleaner than they ever was before" I had to turn him off. If Chimp really believes that (let alone the usual "terra911freedom911wekeptyousafefor7fuckingyears911" crap) then he's still hitting the bong......

http://www.perfectduluthday.com/bush_bong.jpg

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 08:22 PM
When he said "air water and land are cleaner than they ever was before"

Oh he did not say that.....

:eek:

FORD
01-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Well, according to the transcript, he said "measurably cleaner". Which is still a lie.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Well, according to the transcript, he said "measurably cleaner". Which is still a lie.

By any stretch that's an outright LIE.

I hate that man with the heat of a thousand stars.....

:smoke:

Andy Taylor
01-15-2009, 09:02 PM
I wonder why Thatcher, Reagan and others weren't gunned down after they left office. I won't get my hopes up here either. Blair is still on the loose.

FORD
01-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Reagan was taken down CIA style. First they gave him a brain tumor, just like they did their own former director Bill Casey, and Karl Rove's mentor Lee Atwater.

But unlike Bill and Lee, Reagan survived his tumor. So they gave him "Alzheimers" from a needle, which killed his brain in a different way.

As for old Maggie.... haven't thought about that rancid old whore in years. But Poodle Blair (along with John Major) are currently employed by BCE/Carlyle Group.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Hinckley came within a quarter-inch of taking Reagan out, if you recall....

FORD
01-15-2009, 10:28 PM
True, but that was at the beginning of his term. I think Andy was talking about after he left office.

Andy Taylor
01-15-2009, 10:44 PM
I can't see anyone but an anti-war type taking out Reagan; I don't know what Hinckley's agenda was. I can't imagine the same people who took out Kennedy being against Reagan's politics.

Blair actually said he would accept the position of EU president if it were offered to him. How nice of him to offer his services as leader of the newest budding tyrant.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 10:54 PM
I can't see anyone but an anti-war type taking out Reagan; I don't know what Hinckley's agenda was. .

He wanted to bang Jody Foster.....

To each his own, I guess.

Guitar Shark
01-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Reagan was taken down CIA style. First they gave him a brain tumor, just like they did their own former director Bill Casey, and Karl Rove's mentor Lee Atwater.

But unlike Bill and Lee, Reagan survived his tumor. So they gave him "Alzheimers" from a needle, which killed his brain in a different way.

:rofl:

I implore you, seek help.

Diamondjimi
01-15-2009, 11:23 PM
He wanted to bang Jody Foster.....

To each his own, I guess.

But would he still have shot Reagan if he knew she was a lesbian?;)

FORD
01-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Hinckley was (like Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden) a family friend of the BCE who was working to support their business interests.

Some would say Poppy was trying to arrange a quick promotion for himself, others believe he was only sending a "message" to Reagan as to who was really calling the shots.

What's interesting is that both Hinckley and Mark Chapman (who murdered John Lennon) previously served as "missionaries" for World Vision ministries in Lebanon. World Vision has been long rumored to be a CIA front operation, where MK-Ultra brainwashing techniques are used to train assassins. And the hits on Lennon and Reagan were carried out in much the same way, right down to the copy of "Catcher in the Rye" that was found on both shooters when they were arrested at the scenes of their crimes.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 11:52 PM
But would he still have shot Reagan if he knew she was a lesbian?;)

Jody Foster was BCE

kwame k
01-16-2009, 12:10 AM
And the hits on Lennon and Reagan were carried out in much the same way, right down to the copy of "Catcher in the Rye" that was found on both shooters when they were arrested at the scenes of their crimes.

I was watching an interesting doc on this subject.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pvZQLwydZ9c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pvZQLwydZ9c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

bueno bob
01-16-2009, 12:28 AM
I haven't been able to stand anything that fuck has had to say up to this point...don't know why his smug self important farewell speech would strike me any different.

However, I do plan on getting baked out of my mind tonight.

Is it bad that I still haven't taken my Obama/Biden sign out of my front lawn yet?

Redballjets88
01-16-2009, 02:41 AM
Hinckley was (like Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden) a family friend of the BCE who was working to support their business interests.

Some would say Poppy was trying to arrange a quick promotion for himself, others believe he was only sending a "message" to Reagan as to who was really calling the shots.

What's interesting is that both Hinckley and Mark Chapman (who murdered John Lennon) previously served as "missionaries" for World Vision ministries in Lebanon. World Vision has been long rumored to be a CIA front operation, where MK-Ultra brainwashing techniques are used to train assassins. And the hits on Lennon and Reagan were carried out in much the same way, right down to the copy of "Catcher in the Rye" that was found on both shooters when they were arrested at the scenes of their crimes.

The the fuck ISN'T in the BCE?

Goddamn. I'm soooo glad FORD isn't running anything. Fuck I'd be shot day one just because.

and just because one of the Bush's family business' sold some steel to nazi germany before WW2 doesn't mean they are buds. ugh Do your conspiracies know no bounds?

Diamondjimi
01-16-2009, 03:47 AM
Jody Foster was BCE

OMG!

Undercover lesbo's..yummy!:eatit:

hideyoursheep
01-16-2009, 04:51 AM

...both copies signed by Kevin Bacon.

:smoke:

Andy Taylor
01-16-2009, 06:02 AM

This is something most people choose to remain ignorant about ... that the CIA studied such things and would put it to use. Interesting to know the similarities in Reagan's would-be killer and Chapman. It wouldn't be the only cases either, they can choose just any ordinary person who remains a sleeper till required.