Yes, God STILL Hates America!!!111!!!1!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yes, God STILL Hates America!!!111!!!1!!!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4AQVsIu-dsk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4AQVsIu-dsk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Phelps = Zealot biatch.

Oh, dying to see what this P.O.S. had to say, but no flash-player on the work machine...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Grandpa Fred's not in this one himself, just a bunch of his brainwashed flunkies. It was probably too cold for his bony old ass.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Andy Taylor
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

sigh... what can you do? You can hear the love there.

Comment

• knuckleboner
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

these people are attention whores, nothing more.

they want attention, and every time, the news media gives it to them.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

It's always curious to see how people will speak for God. I mean, Obama's just coming down the street from this crowd shortly and if he'd just get out and talk to the camera they would go away.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Where the hell is Partyboy when you need him. I'm just hoping he'll do a jackass-like routine with this group.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Isn't the Westboro Church membership mostly all Freddie's family?

It sure as fuck looks like they never ventured out from the family reunions when it was time to procreate!

What does the "bahbul" say 'bout incest?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep

What does the "bahbul" say 'bout incest?
                  Well I know Sesh is going to do this if I don't, so what the Hell.......

Originally posted by Genesis chapter 19, right after God nuked Sodom & Gomorrah.......

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.
                  Considering that Phelps and other religious reichers use Genesis 19 to explain God's alleged "hating" of homosexuals, isn't it ironic that the same chapter would seem to give incest His full endorsement? :confused:
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Considering that Phelps and other religious reichers use Genesis 19 to explain God's alleged "hating" of homosexuals, isn't it ironic that the same chapter would seem to give incest His full endorsement? :confused:
                    It really isn't all that ironic when you consider that in truth, this simply provides The Phelps clan with proof they are in fact doing God's will by offering hatred and keeping things "All In The Family".

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

LMAO.

"God doesn't hate the world, he loves everybody... Hang on a sec, they're announcing George W. I need to scream...Murderer! Devil! Burn in Hell! Na na na na, hey hey, goodbye! Ok, I'm back. Like I said, don't disrespect the flag like that."
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sadie, did you recently start taking new medication? If so, you might want to cut back on the dose a little.......
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

That and back in that time, a young man was to find a bride among "his people." I think it was a lot of cousins marrying. Fun times.

But it always amazed me how Protestant churches I would visit would focus so hardcore on the OT when Christianity is a mostly NT. OT is good to study to know where we come from, but not to pick and choose beliefs from.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

It ALL smacks of prehistoric versions of Reader's Digest.

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actually, this seems totally consistent...

Comment

Working...