PDA

View Full Version : Just in Case You Were Wondering If Fixed News Was Still Run By Morons

LoungeMachine
01-21-2009, 02:01 PM
LA TIMES

Fox News' Chris Wallace: Is Obama even president?
11:18 AM PT, Jan 20 2009

"Well, again, we're wondering here whether or not Barack Obama in fact is the president of the United States," Chris Wallace told Fox News viewers, well over an hour after Obama had taken the oath of office today.

Fox News replayed the swearing-in moment when President Obama and Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. each bobbled the words to the constitutional oath. "They had a kind of garbled oath," Wallace said.

"It's just conceivable that this will end up going to the courts," Wallace speculated.

A bit of wishful thinking on behalf of (presumably conservative) Fox viewers?

Perhaps. But Wallace quickly added: "As Brit Hume rightly pointed out, if it goes to the Supreme Court, certainly Chief Justice Roberts will say that he took the oath."

— Scott Collins

:D

knuckleboner
01-21-2009, 02:34 PM
this would've been newsworthy if obama wasn't already disqualified from being president duet to a) fradulant birth certificate; and b) being a secret muslim...

kwame k
01-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Never really "wondered" but now I am convinced......

LoungeMachine
01-21-2009, 02:38 PM
LMAO

Talk about throwing up a Hail Mary pass.......

:gulp:

FORD
01-21-2009, 02:52 PM
Chris Wallace looks like his dad, but the resemblance definitely ends there. Mike's gotta be turning cartwheels in his grave. And I don't even think he's dead yet!

Furthermore, the 20th Amendment states that the new President's term begins at Noon on January 20th. The oath is a formality, and a worthy ceremony, but legally, Obama was already the President.

jhale667
01-21-2009, 02:54 PM
REEKS of desperation... FAUX is pathetic..

LoungeMachine
01-21-2009, 02:58 PM
REEKS of desperation... FAUX is pathetic..

In other words......

Elly Mae and AssPipe are currently caucusing with GARfield to try and see if BHO can be expelled from the West Wing.

:lol:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-21-2009, 03:12 PM
There was no "they" about it... Robby fucked it up and Obama didn't want to make him look like shit in front of, oh, about a billion people....

LoungeMachine
01-21-2009, 03:14 PM
But it was SO typical of EVERY Bush appointee......

CAN THEY NOT GET ANYTHING FUCKING RIGHT?

chefcraig
01-21-2009, 03:39 PM
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/312/fuxiv9.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Redballjets88
01-21-2009, 03:46 PM
There was no "they" about it... Robby fucked it up and Obama didn't want to make him look like shit in front of, oh, about a billion people....

from what I saw, Obama got ahead of himself and began to speak before Roberts finished a line.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-21-2009, 03:54 PM
he was going to start on the first line before Roberts finished, but stopped...

Obviously, that's not the line that's being referred to...

ZahZoo
01-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Who cares on their whacky reporting when they have the best looking anchors in cable news...

Martha MacCallum

http://www.foxnews.com/images/121406/7_61_320_MacCallum_2008.jpg

GAR
01-21-2009, 04:07 PM
In other words......

Elly Mae and AssPipe are currently caucusing with GARfield to try and see if BHO can be expelled from the West Wing.

For so long, you rant like a liberal numbnut, then you contribute such a terrific and Patriotic idea I'm beginning to doubt my previous opinion of you.

Way to go, Lounge! Welcome.

GAR
01-21-2009, 04:09 PM

You know that's gonna cost him forever, right?

DLR'sCock
01-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Look it was just innocent nervousness on both their parts which was kind of kool and refreshing to see, and made them both more human. You could see a bit of nervousness on Obama's part for sure which other's around me noticed and made a few people chuckle.

No matter what though, he was officially the Preisdent of the United States of America @ Noon.

Either the Fox news people are truly dolts or they were playing to their "base".

jhale667
01-21-2009, 04:26 PM

The look Obama shot him was classic, however...it was totally "You dumbass" :lol:

jhale667
01-21-2009, 04:29 PM
No matter what though, he was officially the Preisdent of the United States of America @ Noon.

Either the Fox news people are truly dolts or they were playing to their "base".

Exactly. And the keyword here is "base"...as in lowest-common denominator.

So, Gar, Jacksmar - when will you be burying yourselves in the shallow graves by the railroad tracks now that your worst nightmare has come true? :rockit2:

GAR
01-21-2009, 05:09 PM
Uh - worst nightmare would be Obama solidfying NAFTA and giving illegal aliens free citizenship rights, drivers licenses and welfare.

Nickdfresh
01-21-2009, 05:20 PM
Uh - worst nightmare would be Obama solidfying NAFTA and giving illegal aliens free citizenship rights, drivers licenses and welfare.

Define "solidifying NAFTA" please. It's already pretty "solidified"...

GAR
01-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Rather than refute your endless circular reasonings, better idea would be for you to state what part of NAFTA cannot be dismantled.

Nickdfresh
01-21-2009, 05:42 PM
Rather than refute your endless circular reasonings, better idea would be for you to state what part of NAFTA cannot be dismantled.

"Refute" what? I'm just trying to figure out what the fuck you are talking about...

And NAFTA was approved under Clinton, by the same hypocritical handjobs in the Republican majority congress with the intent on building jobs in Mexico and SA and keeping them there...

FORD
01-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Who cares on their whacky reporting when they have the best looking anchors in cable news...

Martha MacCallum

http://www.foxnews.com/images/121406/7_61_320_MacCallum_2008.jpg

And that's how they have succeeded. The old bastard Murdoch has you so addicted to watching his supermodel "anchors" that you don't notice that what they're saying is complete fucking bullshit. It's basically the TV version of the titty photos he used to sell his ridiculous newspapers in the UK.

So if you MUST watch FAUX, in order to beat off, or whatever, just do it with the sound off. :D

kwame k
01-21-2009, 05:56 PM
And that's how they have succeeded. The old bastard Murdoch has you so addicted to watching his supermodel "anchors" that you don't notice that what they're saying is complete fucking bullshit. It's basically the TV version of the titty photos he used to sell his ridiculous newspapers in the UK.

So if you MUST watch FAUX, in order to beat off, or whatever, just do it with the sound off. :D

Sorry FORD....what were you saying? I was too "busy" looking at her picture.

Redballjets88
01-21-2009, 07:46 PM
I hope Obama does something to make it easier for illegals to gain citizenship.

You probably have no clue how fucking hard it is for them to legally work, and most of them want to work legally. Fuck having a wall, fuck deporting them, give them an easier way to gain citizenship and let them keep their jobs and continue to work.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-21-2009, 07:55 PM
CNN just reported that they brought Robby back over the White House to repeat the oath of office....

Baby's On Fire
01-21-2009, 08:24 PM
LA TIMES

Fox News' Chris Wallace: Is Obama even president?
11:18 AM PT, Jan 20 2009

"Well, again, we're wondering here whether or not Barack Obama in fact is the president of the United States," Chris Wallace told Fox News viewers, well over an hour after Obama had taken the oath of office today.

Fox News replayed the swearing-in moment when President Obama and Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. each bobbled the words to the constitutional oath. "They had a kind of garbled oath," Wallace said.

"It's just conceivable that this will end up going to the courts," Wallace speculated.

A bit of wishful thinking on behalf of (presumably conservative) Fox viewers?

Perhaps. But Wallace quickly added: "As Brit Hume rightly pointed out, if it goes to the Supreme Court, certainly Chief Justice Roberts will say that he took the oath."

— Scott Collins

:D

It's a shame that a living legend like Mike Wallace fathered such a fucking idiot of a son.

I guess Mike got all of the gene pool available in the famly, and there wasn't enough left in the old man's spum to pass it along.

I'll bet Mike is real proud of his son.....

LoungeMachine
01-21-2009, 11:07 PM

and taking your shit job from you.....

FORD
01-21-2009, 11:32 PM
It's a shame that a living legend like Mike Wallace fathered such a fucking idiot of a son.

I guess Mike got all of the gene pool available in the famly, and there wasn't enough left in the old man's spum to pass it along.

I'll bet Mike is real proud of his son.....

Last I heard, The Wallace's get along even worse than Poppy & Chimpy do. And probably for the same reason..... not exactly a chip off the old block, Or blockhead in Bush's case.

jhale667
01-22-2009, 12:22 AM
Obama takes presidential oath again after stumble

WASHINGTON – After the flub heard around the world, President Barack Obama has taken the oath of office. Again. Chief Justice John Roberts delivered the oath to Obama on Wednesday night at the White House — a rare do-over. The surprise moment came in response to Tuesday's much-noticed stumble, when Roberts got the words of the oath a little off, which prompted Obama to do so, too.

Don't worry, the White House says: Obama has still been president since noon on Inauguration Day.

Nevertheless, Obama and Roberts went through the drill again out of what White House counsel Greg Craig called "an abundance of caution."

This time, the scene was the White House Map Room in front of a small group of reporters, not the Capitol platform before the whole watching world.

"We decided that because it was so much fun ...," Obama joked to reporters who followed press secretary Robert Gibbs into the room. No TV camera crews or news photographers were allowed in. A few of Obama's closest aides were there, along with a White House photographer.

Roberts put on his black robe.

"Are you ready to take the oath?" he said.

"Yes, I am," Obama said. "And we're going to do it very slowly."

Roberts then led Obama through the oath without any missteps.

The president said he did not have his Bible with him, but that the oath was binding anyway.

The original, bungled version on Tuesday caught observers by surprise and then got replayed on cable news shows.

It happened when Obama interrupted Roberts midway through the opening line, in which the president repeats his name and solemnly swears.

Next in the oath is the phrase " ... that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States." But Roberts rearranged the order of the words, not saying "faithfully" until after "president of the United States."

That appeared to throw Obama off. He stopped abruptly at the word "execute."

Recognizing something was off, Roberts then repeated the phrase, putting "faithfully" in the right place but without repeating "execute."

But Obama then repeated Roberts' original, incorrect version: "... the office of president of the United States faithfully."

Craig, the White House lawyer, said in a statement Wednesday evening: "We believe the oath of office was administered effectively and that the president was sworn in appropriately yesterday. Yet the oath appears in the Constitution itself. And out of the abundance of caution, because there was one word out of sequence, Chief Justice John Roberts will administer the oath a second time."

The Constitution is clear about the exact wording of the oath and as a result, some constitutional experts have said that a do-over probably wasn't necessary but also couldn't hurt. Two other previous presidents have repeated the oath because of similar issues, Calvin Coolidge and Chester A. Arthur.

"But...but...they didn't use a Bible...." :rolleyes:

Big Train
01-22-2009, 12:48 AM
MSNBC and Fox are both retarded, let's call it like it is. Once CNN can figure out which way the wind is blowing rating's wise, their veil of impartiality will be gone too.

You really can't say that Olbermann and Maddow are any less biased than O'Reilly and gang. O'Reilly never looked like he was ready to do something drastic the way Olbermann is most nights. That guy is seriously unbalanced in the fucking head, much less politically. Maddow seems to be mugging to the camera in her lame attempts to be funny, which only a college lesbian would actually laugh at (being curious and all).

They are both stale and need to reinvent themselves, as does Stewart and Colbert. Bush is gone and the basic formats of their shows need to reflect that.

No more team sports. It's time to "buck up" for America, says Barry O.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-22-2009, 07:32 AM
Bill Maher used to be the only one who had the balls to speak up, up until Olbermann really got some momentum and Air America got started and now Maddow got her show (which I think she does a fabulous job).

Before then, conservative talk shows were ALL that you saw....

But I think if you watch Olbermann's show closer, you'd notice that he's not shy to criticize Obama as well, as he did in relation to the FISA bill and recently to his indications towards the lack of torture hearings....

In terms of ratings, it's working for MSNBC, is it not ?? I don't have them in front of me, but I know both Olbermann and Maddow were getting better ratings than O'Reilly and Hannity...

Nickdfresh
01-22-2009, 08:28 AM
MSNBC and Fox are both retarded, let's call it like it is. Once CNN can figure out which way the wind is blowing rating's wise, their veil of impartiality will be gone too.

You really can't say that Olbermann and Maddow are any less biased than O'Reilly and gang. O'Reilly never looked like he was ready to do something drastic the way Olbermann is most nights. That guy is seriously unbalanced in the fucking head, much less politically. Maddow seems to be mugging to the camera in her lame attempts to be funny, which only a college lesbian would actually laugh at (being curious and all).

They are both stale and need to reinvent themselves, as does Stewart and Colbert. Bush is gone and the basic formats of their shows need to reflect that.

No more team sports. It's time to "buck up" for America, says Barry O.

Olbermann is actually a lot smarter and a much better writer by all accounts. Yeah, he has a bit of a "mad as hell" act. But remember, he started out as a very popular, respected sports journalist on ESPN and didn't have to go political.

O'Reilly got his start in tabloid crap, then discovered he could just pander to the right wing zombies that would pay him to hear only what they wanted to hear and have news filtered and spun for them...

If you need an example of how stupid O'Reilly can look at times, we can provide the example where Bill accused US soldiers in WWII of committing war crimes and massacring German soldiers during the "Battle of the Bulge" in order to make some retarded point that the law should apply to US combat troops in Iraq.

Olbermann corrected him by reminding us all that it was US soldiers that were THE ONES fucking massacred at Malmendy by the Waffen SS, that what a douchewit O'Really is...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7KMaPnFVCao&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7KMaPnFVCao&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lazlor
01-22-2009, 08:41 AM
gotta call it like it is, whether ya like it or not:

"In terms of ratings, it's working for MSNBC, is it not ?? I don't have them in front of me, but I know both Olbermann and Maddow were getting better ratings than O'Reilly and Hannity..."

Both O'Reilly and Hannity wipe the floor with the competition. Not saying thats a good or a bad thing, but that's the numbers. O'Reilly owns his spot and the night, with a normally 2 : 1 lead over the competition over the course of the night, followed by Hannity/Colmes... (or Hannity now..) If the order changes b/w Oreilly and Hannity, or a new show gets into the top 2, it's an abnormal night. Sorry, but that is the case.

FORD
01-22-2009, 01:59 PM
It's obvious that Keith & Rachel are inclined to take the Democratic positions, and Tweety Matthews has his moments. But you also have Pat Buchanan, Joe "dead intern" Scarborough, Tom Brokaw, and recently appointed Meet the Press anchor Douchebag Gregory who are clearly cheering for Team Repuke (though at least Pat has broken ranks with the neocons at times)

So I would say MSNBC has far more of a claim to the term "fair and balanced" than FAUX ever did.

Nickdfresh
01-22-2009, 03:47 PM
gotta call it like it is, whether ya like it or not:

"In terms of ratings, it's working for MSNBC, is it not ?? I don't have them in front of me, but I know both Olbermann and Maddow were getting better ratings than O'Reilly and Hannity..."

This isn't about ratings, no one ever said that. The reason why douches like Limbaugh, O'Really? and Hannity get ratings is that liberals, moderates, and yes -even moderate conservatives- don't need a teat to suck on that tells them everything is all right and the reason that they vote for douchebags that have anything but their (the middle class') best interests in mind is somehow a good thing. There is no central focal point of media demagogue because liberals and moderates get their news from objective sources that report the bad with the good and what one doesn't want to hear. Hence, the "liberal media" scapegoat used by people that have to intentionally lie and ignore or distort facts....

The truth is that if you have to watch Hannity and Limbaugh to get your "news," then you're a spoonfed, drooling ass-jockey or you're just living in a delusional alternate reality...

Both O'Reilly and Hannity wipe the floor with the competition. Not saying thats a good or a bad thing, but that's the numbers. O'Reilly owns his spot and the night, with a normally 2 : 1 lead over the competition over the course of the night, followed by Hannity/Colmes... (or Hannity now..) If the order changes b/w Oreilly and Hannity, or a new show gets into the top 2, it's an abnormal night. Sorry, but that is the case.

What competition? They've all lost market share and a good deal of credibility...

lazlor
01-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Nick -"This isn't about ratings, no one ever said that."

i gave a reply to a direct quote from VA Beach VH Fan... which I quoted, as I am now doing with you.

so... yes, I was replying to a direct quote, not the specific Topic Header, but some of the text written herein.

that happens a bit around here, ya know, jumping into a conversation?....

I don't have a dog in this hunt, relating to the topic, just wanted to clarify/correct a point that was offhandedly stated.

If you want me to pull up ratings for cable news, I can do that for you.

Nickdfresh
01-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Nick -"This isn't about ratings, no one ever said that."

i gave a reply to a direct quote from VA Beach VH Fan... which I quoted, as I am now doing with you.

so... yes, I was replying to a direct quote, not the specific Topic Header, but some of the text written herein.

that happens a bit around here, ya know, jumping into a conversation?....

I don't have a dog in this hunt, relating to the topic, just wanted to clarify/correct a point that was offhandedly stated.

If you want me to pull up ratings for cable news, I can do that for you.

Please do!

Seshmeister
01-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Talking of FOX News Check this out!!! :D :D :D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ed_1232619792

LoungeMachine
01-22-2009, 06:22 PM

LMMFAO

classic

Guitar Shark
01-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Talking of FOX News Check this out!!! :D :D :D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ed_1232619792

That looks like a local Fox affiliate rather than Fox News... but still... lmfao :D

Nickdfresh
01-22-2009, 06:52 PM
Now that's love! :D

Seshmeister
01-22-2009, 06:56 PM
I'm trying to work out what she meant if she wasn't being spectacularly rude. :)

Is it that lame thing when they tap fists or something?

lazlor
01-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Nick, here ya go, Nielson ratings for primetime, going to give you a few days only, as this is a ***wall of text***, will comment at the end:

Thurs. Jan 15th

7PM - P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
Fox Report w/Shepard Smith– 2,510,000 viewers (759,000) (1,131,000)
Lou Dobbs Tonight –1,426,000 viewers (601,000) (704,000)
Hardball w/Chris Matthews —1,002,000 viewers (360,000) (547,000)
**CNBC Reports (7PM-9PM) —228,000 viewers (81,000) (131,000)
Issues– 574,000 viewers (236,000) (317,000)

8PM - P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
**Pres Farewell Address (8PM-815PM) —4,855,000 viewers (1,205,000) (1,975,000)
**The O’Reilly Factor (815PM-9PM)—4,241,000 viewers (987,000) (1,748,000)
Campbell Brown—1,852,000 viewers (744,000) (948,000)
**SP RPT/Live Coverage (8PM-815PM) —1,654,000 viewers (652,000) (859,000)
**Countdown w/Keith Olbermann (815-9PM) –1,856,000 viewers (722,000) (997,000)
Nancy Grace –1,295,000 viewers (525,000) (767,000)

9 PM - P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
Hannity–2,608,000 viewers (647,000) (1,122,000)
Larry King Live—1,825,000 viewers (578,000) (793,000)
Rachel Maddow Show –1,344,000 viewers (527,000) (756,000)
Untold Wealth: Super Rich– 321,000 viewers (129,000) (159,000)
Lou Dobbs- 544,000 viewers (277,000) (348,000)

Friday Jan 16th:
Fox Report w/Shepard Smith– 1,769,000 viewers (463,000) (698,000)
Lou Dobbs Tonight –950,000 viewers (196,000) (403,000)
Hardball w/Chris Matthews —765,000 viewers (187,000) (354,000)
**CNBC Reports (7PM-9PM) —187,000 viewers (56,000) (117,000)
Issues– 675,000 viewers (283,000) (371,000)

The O’Reilly Factor–3,115,000 viewers (658,000) (1,155,000)
Campbell Brown—828,000 viewers (245,000) (393,000)
Countdown w/Keith Olbermann –1,463,000 viewers (471,000) (834,000)
Nancy Grace –1,148,000 viewers (465,000) (689,000)

Hannity–2,308,000 viewers (462,000) (803,000)
Larry King Live—1,419,000 viewers (474,000) (663,000)
Rachel Maddow Show –1,291,000 viewers (399,000) (690,000)
Deal or No Deal– 404,000 viewers (141,000) (209,000)
Lou Dobbs- 408,000 viewers (182,000) (215,000)

Monday Jan 19th

Fox Report w/Shepard Smith– 2,061,000 viewers (563,000) (969,000)
SR/From MLK to Today –1,840,000 viewers (755,000) (964,000)
Hardball w/Chris Matthews —1,225,000 viewers (428,000) (630,000)
**Deal or No Deal (7PM-9PM) —366,000 viewers (135,000) (173,000)
Issues– 586,000 viewers (231,000) (322,000)

The O’Reilly Factor–3,089,000 viewers (658,000) (1,165,000)
Campbell Brown—1,993,000 viewers (723,000) (956,000)
Countdown w/Keith Olbermann –1,902,000 viewers (737,000) (1,071,000)
Nancy Grace –1,177,000 viewers (434,000) (597,000)

Hannity–2,385,000 viewers (588,000) (978,000)
Larry King Live—2,200,000 viewers (766,000) (1,039,000)
Rachel Maddow Show –1,644,000 viewers (531,000) (819,000)
Conversations w/Eisner– 129,000 viewers (a scratch w/42,000) (80,000)
Lou Dobbs- 610,000 viewers (186,000) (300,000)

Tues Jan 20th (Inauguration Day)

Fox Report w/Shepard Smith– 2,913,000 viewers (796,000) (1,312,000)
Campbell Brown –4,036,000 viewers (1,755,000) (1,968,000)
Hardball w/Chris Matthews —1,993,000 viewers (635,000) (1,027,000)
**CNBC Reports (7PM-9PM) —269,000 viewers (114,000) (143,000)
Issues– 461,000 viewers (180,000) (235,000)

The O’Reilly Factor—3,549,000 viewers (819,000) (1,449,000)
Campbell Brown—3,993,000 viewers (1,530,000) (1,970,000)
Countdown w/Keith Olbermann –2,528,000 viewers (969,000) (1,324,000)
Nancy Grace –884,000 viewers (317,000) (468,000)

Inauguration Ball Special–3,789,000 viewers (1,134,000) (1,684,000)
Anderson Cooper 360—5,092,000 viewers (2,126,000) (2,618,000)
Rachel Maddow Show –2,388,000 viewers (905,000) (1,262,000)
Scam of the Century– 344,000 viewers (129,000) (167,000)
Lou Dobbs- 442,000 viewers (188,000) (254,000)

Ok, thats the last 4 days of Nielson's that have been released. I take back my 2 to 1 comment on viewership, and change it to 1.5 or 1.75 to 1 regarding viewers of O'Reilly and Hannity vs. others.

Out of those 4 nights, O'Reilly was beaten by Campbell Brown only on Inauguration Day, to the tune of around 450,000 viewers. His avg the 2 nights previous was over 1 million viewers over 2nd place, and absolutely smashed his nearest competitor on Thurs, after Pres. Bush's Farewell Address (2.4 million more viewers).

Hannity won every night he aired, though was not on Inaugural night due to an Inaugural Ball Special (Anderson Cooper pulled the #1 for that slot)

here is a link for ratings: http://tvbythenumbers.com/

and as a side note, I LOVE Lost, but my show Lie To Me beat them. Were all stunned, and hope to work longer than the next 3 months on the show lol.

Hope that helps ya out....

LoungeMachine
01-22-2009, 06:57 PM
That's the FOX "terrorist fist jab" they kvetched over.....

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
01-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Nick, here ya go, Nielson ratings for primetime, going to give you a few days only, as this is a ***wall of text***, will comment at the end:

Thurs. Jan 15th

Fox Report w/Shepard Smith– 2,510,000 viewers (759,000) (1,131,000)
Lou Dobbs Tonight –1,426,000 viewers (601,000) (704,000)
Hardball w/Chris Matthews —1,002,000 viewers (360,000) (547,000)
**CNBC Reports (7PM-9PM) —228,000 viewers (81,000) (131,000)
Issues– 574,000 viewers (236,000) (317,000)

**Pres Farewell Address (8PM-815PM) —4,855,000 viewers (1,205,000) (1,975,000)
**The O’Reilly Factor (815PM-9PM)—4,241,000 viewers (987,000) (1,748,000)
Campbell Brown—1,852,000 viewers (744,000) (948,000)
**SP RPT/Live Coverage (8PM-815PM) —1,654,000 viewers (652,000) (859,000)
**Countdown w/Keith Olbermann (815-9PM) –1,856,000 viewers (722,000) (997,000)
Nancy Grace –1,295,000 viewers (525,000) (767,000)

Hannity–2,608,000 viewers (647,000) (1,122,000)
Larry King Live—1,825,000 viewers (578,000) (793,000)
Rachel Maddow Show –1,344,000 viewers (527,000) (756,000)
Untold Wealth: Super Rich– 321,000 viewers (129,000) (159,000)
Lou Dobbs- 544,000 viewers (277,000) (348,000)

Friday Jan 16th:
Fox Report w/Shepard Smith– 1,769,000 viewers (463,000) (698,000)
Lou Dobbs Tonight –950,000 viewers (196,000) (403,000)
Hardball w/Chris Matthews —765,000 viewers (187,000) (354,000)
**CNBC Reports (7PM-9PM) —187,000 viewers (56,000) (117,000)
Issues– 675,000 viewers (283,000) (371,000)

The O’Reilly Factor–3,115,000 viewers (658,000) (1,155,000)
Campbell Brown—828,000 viewers (245,000) (393,000)
Countdown w/Keith Olbermann –1,463,000 viewers (471,000) (834,000)
Nancy Grace –1,148,000 viewers (465,000) (689,000)

Hannity–2,308,000 viewers (462,000) (803,000)
Larry King Live—1,419,000 viewers (474,000) (663,000)
Rachel Maddow Show –1,291,000 viewers (399,000) (690,000)
Deal or No Deal– 404,000 viewers (141,000) (209,000)
Lou Dobbs- 408,000 viewers (182,000) (215,000)

Monday Jan 19th

Fox Report w/Shepard Smith– 2,061,000 viewers (563,000) (969,000)
SR/From MLK to Today –1,840,000 viewers (755,000) (964,000)
Hardball w/Chris Matthews —1,225,000 viewers (428,000) (630,000)
**Deal or No Deal (7PM-9PM) —366,000 viewers (135,000) (173,000)
Issues– 586,000 viewers (231,000) (322,000)

The O’Reilly Factor–3,089,000 viewers (658,000) (1,165,000)
Campbell Brown—1,993,000 viewers (723,000) (956,000)
Countdown w/Keith Olbermann –1,902,000 viewers (737,000) (1,071,000)
Nancy Grace –1,177,000 viewers (434,000) (597,000)

Hannity–2,385,000 viewers (588,000) (978,000)
Larry King Live—2,200,000 viewers (766,000) (1,039,000)
Rachel Maddow Show –1,644,000 viewers (531,000) (819,000)
Conversations w/Eisner– 129,000 viewers (a scratch w/42,000) (80,000)
Lou Dobbs- 610,000 viewers (186,000) (300,000)

Tues Jan 20th (Inauguration Day)

Fox Report w/Shepard Smith– 2,913,000 viewers (796,000) (1,312,000)
Campbell Brown –4,036,000 viewers (1,755,000) (1,968,000)
Hardball w/Chris Matthews —1,993,000 viewers (635,000) (1,027,000)
**CNBC Reports (7PM-9PM) —269,000 viewers (114,000) (143,000)
Issues– 461,000 viewers (180,000) (235,000)

The O’Reilly Factor—3,549,000 viewers (819,000) (1,449,000)
Campbell Brown—3,993,000 viewers (1,530,000) (1,970,000)
Countdown w/Keith Olbermann –2,528,000 viewers (969,000) (1,324,000)
Nancy Grace –884,000 viewers (317,000) (468,000)

Inauguration Ball Special–3,789,000 viewers (1,134,000) (1,684,000)
Anderson Cooper 360—5,092,000 viewers (2,126,000) (2,618,000)
Rachel Maddow Show –2,388,000 viewers (905,000) (1,262,000)
Scam of the Century– 344,000 viewers (129,000) (167,000)
Lou Dobbs- 442,000 viewers (188,000) (254,000)

Ok, thats the last 4 days of Nielson's that have been released. I take back my 2 to 1 comment on viewership, and change it to 1.5 or 1.75 to 1 regarding viewers of O'Reilly and Hannity vs. others.

Out of those 4 nights, O'Reilly was beaten by Campbell Brown only on Inauguration Day, to the tune of around 450,000 viewers. His avg the 2 nights previous was over 1 million viewers over 2nd place, and absolutely smashed his nearest competitor on Thurs, after Pres. Bush's Farewell Address (2.4 million more viewers).

Hannity won every night he aired, though was not on Inaugural night due to an Inaugural Ball Special (Anderson Cooper pulled the #1 for that slot)

and as a side note, I LOVE Lost, but my show Lie To Me beat them. Were all stunned, and hope to work longer than the next 3 months on the show lol.

Hope that helps ya out....

Yes, super. Then you can explain why their anointed candidates were so fucking owned in the primaries and elections?

I think Hannity would actively blow Rudolf Guili911ani on the air, but too no avail, sadly...

lazlor
01-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Nick - "Yes, super. Then you can explain why their anointed candidates were so fucking owned in the primaries and elections?

I think Hannity would actively blow Rudolf Guili911ani on the air, but too no avail, sadly..."

I have no comment on who is sucking whose cock, could care less, and the Republicans were beaten down because the electorate wanted it that way....

You asked for ratings and I gave them to ya. You're welcome.

Nickdfresh
01-22-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm trying to work out what she meant if she wasn't being spectacularly rude. :)

Is it that lame thing when they tap fists or something?

I was thinking the same thing. But I believe it was some sort of a Freudian slip.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-22-2009, 08:45 PM

Thanks for the link, and it does show that there were some nights that Olbermann beat out O'Reilly in the 25-54 age bracket, albeit not many... It has a link specifically for those two.... http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/ratings/oreillyvsolbermann

By the way lazlor, you see that button on the bottom right of the posts named "Quote" ?? Hit that button, that's what it's there for...

Big Train
01-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Olbermann is actually a lot smarter and a much better writer by all accounts. Yeah, he has a bit of a "mad as hell" act. But remember, he started out as a very popular, respected sports journalist on ESPN and didn't have to go political.

O'Reilly got his start in tabloid crap, then discovered he could just pander to the right wing zombies that would pay him to hear only what they wanted to hear and have news filtered and spun for them...

If you need an example of how stupid O'Reilly can look at times, we can provide the example where Bill accused US soldiers in WWII of committing war crimes and massacring German soldiers during the "Battle of the Bulge" in order to make some retarded point that the law should apply to US combat troops in Iraq.

Olbermann corrected him by reminding us all that it was US soldiers that were THE ONES fucking massacred at Malmendy by the Waffen SS, that what a douchewit O'Really is...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7KMaPnFVCao&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7KMaPnFVCao&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm ok with saying all of those people are douchebags. They are all in the "dissent for ratings" business, not necessarily the "truth" business. That died some time ago, in every medium.

hideyoursheep
01-23-2009, 06:19 AM
Who cares on their whacky reporting when they have the best looking anchors in cable news... Martha MacCallum

But there's that annoying crawl bottom screen that chills my willy.:(

Both the networks are guilty of favoritism. Fox much more than MSNBC. Olbermann....I hope he continues to play the role of junkyard dog...regardless of whose president.

I can't watch CNN until they kill off Larry King.

Fox isn't news at all..just a snippet of story surrounded by spin...paid talking heads from nowhere that know nothing....

Why anyone would even hire Ollie North is beyond me.

Fuck...just call it what it is....the Rush Limbaugh School for Idiots.

hideyoursheep
01-23-2009, 06:23 AM
Jerry Springer should get his own show on Fox opposite Hannazi. The Irish Ape Man would have his ass handed to him on a nightly basis.

Hannity and Springer.....Get On The Pole!!!

Really, Springer can bring it!

FORD
01-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Jerry Springer should get his own show on Fox opposite Hannazi. The Irish Ape Man would have his ass handed to him on a nightly basis.

Hannity and Springer.....Get On The Pole!!!

Really, Springer can bring it!

That's actually not a bad idea..... as long as he brought Skinhead Steve the security guard and his trailer park guests with him, so they could break some chairs over Hannity's head.

And the first guest on the Hannity & Springer show: Ann Coulter, of course. Jerry always has the transsexuals on, so no surprise there.