X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Let me introduce y'all to myself again.

BITEYOASS is the name, building bombs and snatching poon is my game!

Anyway, I've been a roth army member since 1999 although I tend to keep a low profile, except when I'm drinking.

I was in the USMC for 9 f***in years, most of which was good, except for those last 6 months which involved having to deal with driving to Atlanta each month and doing reserve drill with a douchebag I went to "C" school with over at MCAS Cherry Pt. Then there was that whole Iraq deployment over in the lovely Al-Anbar Province, but that's another story.

Right now I'm just working at UPS, trying to earn my associates and currently married to Suzy.

That's all I have for now. So have a good time and kick ass!
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
    BITEYOASS is the name, building bombs and snatching poon is my game!

Anyway, I've been a roth army member since 1999 although I tend to keep a low profile, except when I'm drinking.

I was in the USMC for 9 f***in years, most of which was good, except for those last 6 months which involved having to deal with driving to Atlanta each month and doing reserve drill with a douchebag I went to "C" school with over at MCAS Cherry Pt. Then there was that whole Iraq deployment over in the lovely Al-Anbar Province, but that's another story.

Right now I'm just working at UPS, trying to earn my associates and currently married to Suzy.

That's all I have for now. So have a good time and kick ass!
    Right on dude

And thanks for your service to our country
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...