I need 12 Volunteers for the GRATE OBAMA Failure Pool!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

I'll go first:

January=GAR

Anyone else? Just call out your preferred month, and give us a good justification for why you think that part of the year over any other's the one he'll pull a big fat boner on either his career as President, or for the Democratic Party.

I call January because I suspect he's as intelligent as he is crooked, that it won't be even ONE FRIGGEN MONTH before he throw his Old School Cronies under the bus of Change..

(reason: Check ol' Ted Kennedy's complete meltdown after being told at Inauguration suppertime to forget any support for Caroline takin' Clinton's Senate seat vacancy..) HAHAHAHA~!!

My madness makes sense to me.. do you see it that way also? THEN CHOOSE a month, and why, first pick gets that month..

No other rules.. GO~!!
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Just watch Rahm's power go directly to his veiney forehead and advise to break with Dem party lines.. I say not one month goes by.

Hurry up and join up.. if you give me a better reason than I got for January I'll give it up of course.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, you know a lot about being a fail...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Gotta Love Pulbic Libraries...

Even the biggest failures get to log on.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Ummm...12 volunteers, plus the thread starter adds up to 13 months. Is the idea here that the new president will falter sometime within the next calendar year plus one month, or are 13 people to pick one of 12 months in any of the next 4 years?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

Damn - I wanted January 2009!

Well, since Barry thinks there are 57 states I'll pick the 2nd month of our 13 month Calendar - Fanbruary, 2009.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Barry" never said 57 states. He was referring to the 57 different primary contests. Those would include the 50 states plus DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Democrats abroad, and two others I can't remember at the moment.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

GAR, what's your definition of "failure" ??

I find it hilarious after Bush piling 8 years of shit to his precedessor that NEOCON's can't even wait one week before predicting a failure...
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  GAR, what's your definition of "failure" ??

For him? A mirror...

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

August 2009 - A devastating hurricane hits New Orleans. The Obama administration completely botch the response and then blame state and local authorities for their own shortcomings.

September 2009 - A relatively unknown terrorist organization attacks America. Having been unable to prevent the attacks (even with prior intelligence), the Obama administration begins a propaganda campaign that eventually leads our country into war.
                    Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 01-24-2009, 10:16 PM.
                    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                      August 2009 - A devastating hurricane hits New Orleans. The Obama administration completely botch the response and then blame state and local authorities for their own shortcomings.

September 2009 - A relatively unknown terrorist organization attacks America. Having been unable to prevent the attacks (even with prior intelligence), the Obama administration begins a propaganda campaign that eventually leads our country into war.
                      Don't forget a war against the country that no claims had anything to do with the attack...

Comment

Working...