PDA

View Full Version : GAR Declares February a "No-Ban Month"

GAR
01-28-2009, 10:52 PM
Look,

We should encourage some trolls, some spammers and otherwise useless individuals from the haters to the graters to come up in here and share a bit.

I petition we do not ban anybody no matter what: let's see those mods earn their BatKeys and push that edit function up another notch instead of running for the Ban switch.

February, it is a month. Of Love, and kindness. And universal compassion for the ordinary to encourage a little diversity and prevent this place from competing with the crickets.

I also suggest we send out a special message of no importance to all those previously banned, that the Army is back online and expecting some participations from them.

So, reset those banned on the Ban List, let 'em in.. Open the door.. and let them iiiiiiiinnnn! Even if the redesign isn't in full swing yet.

LoungeMachine
01-28-2009, 10:55 PM
I porpose we ban GAR

Can I get a second?

twonabomber
01-28-2009, 10:56 PM
seconded.

LoungeMachine
01-28-2009, 10:57 PM
Objections?

none.

Motion carries.

GAR
01-28-2009, 11:14 PM
I was just thinking of the old Dumbskull when I bought my second Jeep last week!

How's goin, Twonda?

twonabomber
01-28-2009, 11:19 PM
I was just thinking of the old Dumbskull when I bought my second Jeep last week!

you need one more to keep up with me...

LoungeMachine
01-28-2009, 11:21 PM
Mine has 200K on it....

Jeeps don't die.

:gulp:

twonabomber
01-28-2009, 11:36 PM
144k on the daily driver, 75k on the '87, and 135k on the clock but 10k on the motor of the '83. one I6 and two 360 AMC's.

GAR
01-28-2009, 11:38 PM
This one has 300K... til I change the odometer tomorrow with the new one I pulled from Pick-A-Part.

I already flipped that Grand Cherokee, made 800 in 4 days turnaround.

Redballjets88
01-28-2009, 11:41 PM
I porpose we ban GAR

Can I get a second?

Yeah I agree, just to spite him.

Redballjets88
01-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Its really fuckin hard to get banned here. Believe you me, in my 4 some odd years around here I have only seena few legit bans. (legit meaning non spam non troll bans)

Plus if this place was the links or ddlr i would have been banned already and I'm still here

LoungeMachine
01-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah I agree, just to spite him.

The motion already carried......

Did they teach you nothing in the Texas Public School System?

:rolleyes:

Redballjets88
01-28-2009, 11:47 PM
The motion already carried......

Did they teach you nothing in the Texas Public School System?

:rolleyes:

Look it had to pass through Senate also

LoungeMachine
01-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Look it had to pass through Senate also

LMAO

Well played, grasshopper.

twonabomber
01-28-2009, 11:51 PM
Plus if this place was the links or ddlr i would have been banned already and I'm still here

not true.

LoungeMachine
01-29-2009, 12:00 AM
not true.

right.

ddlr never would have let you register.....

Hellraiser!!
01-29-2009, 07:53 AM
Ban GAR from the library and internet access, forever!!!

ZahZoo
01-29-2009, 09:40 AM
We should encourage some trolls, some spammers and otherwise useless individuals

Why bother... you're doing a fine job on your own.

Such a pity that the Army's jackass of the month program was discuntinued... you were always the home team favorite.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Look,

We should encourage some trolls, some spammers and otherwise useless individuals from the haters to the graters to come up in here and share a bit.

I petition we do not ban anybody no matter what: let's see those mods earn their BatKeys and push that edit function up another notch instead of running for the Ban switch.

February, it is a month. Of Love, and kindness. And universal compassion for the ordinary to encourage a little diversity and prevent this place from competing with the crickets.

I also suggest we send out a special message of no importance to all those previously banned, that the Army is back online and expecting some participations from them.

So, reset those banned on the Ban List, let 'em in.. Open the door.. and let them iiiiiiiinnnn! Even if the redesign isn't in full swing yet.

Great! I'm sending an email to Katydid, you pussy!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17192

I wish instead that you'd declare February a no-posting month, tool....:D

LoungeMachine
01-29-2009, 09:50 AM
:lol:

No, nick.... NOT THE KATY.

She's kryptonite to the all powerful GAR.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2009, 09:52 AM

No, nick.... NOT THE KATY.

She's kryptonite to the all powerful GAR.

No shit!!:cry:

Ban Katydid and I'll come back.

IDIOTS. Seriously.

BYE~!!

Reverberator
01-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Where is this BAN button anyway?

LoungeMachine
01-29-2009, 01:25 PM
I think GAR is hearing the footsteps.....

GAR
01-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Where is this BAN button anyway?

It's a knob. These jokers luv the knobs.

GAR
01-29-2009, 02:13 PM

I'm specifically referring to BlagFlag being banned has had a silencing effect on the board.

I know I'm not posting any differently, more or less. Other people being banned don't affect me but I do notice it affects others quite a bit and when other people stop posting so do I for lack of fluid discussion.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm specifically referring to BlagFlag being banned has had a silencing effect on the board.

Your Mangina effect on this board is much more prevalent and stinker, RAG...

You're nothing but a pussy that needs to piss and moan, because obviously you have nothing to talk about and are continually exposed as dumb and incompetent while trying to sound authoritative...

I know I'm not posting any differently, more or less. Other people being banned don't affect me but I do notice it affects others quite a bit and when other people stop posting so do I for lack of fluid discussion.

Then WTF are you starting threads, other than the fact that you are a persistent attention-whore tool universally derided by anyone that knows these boards?

And you can suck BlackFlag's dick some more starting Sunday or Monday when he returns...

BlimpyCHIMP™
01-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Such a pity that the Army's jackass of the month program was discuntinued...

Your avatar's a frowning Mexican?

BC!!

Cmon get happy, Fukket™!

BlimpyCHIMP™
01-30-2009, 03:03 PM
And you can suck BlackFlag's dick some more starting Sunday or Monday when he returns...

They are both ASSHOLES. Ban em both forever!

BC!!

Forever and a day, plus a day of ghey for you to play

ZahZoo
01-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Your avatar's a frowning Mexican?
[/b]

Dumbass... you've never heard of Ian McShane?

Mexicans don't come from the UK... well with the exception of El Flappo de la Pinche Puta.

twonabomber
01-31-2009, 05:49 PM
didn't we determine BC was another one of GAR's dumb personalities?

Angel
01-31-2009, 08:28 PM

It takes a hell of a lot to get banned at DDLR. I've only seen a few in the years I've been around. What makes you think you're fucked up enough to get banned from there?:biggrin:

GAR
02-01-2009, 02:03 AM
Angel, if they banned you at DDLR I think you'll find yourself quite welcome at the Army.

Vonnie's here
Twonda's shown up
Sesh of course is
Zahzoo
FORD

SensibleShoes is that last hold-out from the old gang-o-mine!

She grew up and got a job now, I spose we lost her then huh? Her and the black BWAHAHAHA chick!

GAR
02-01-2009, 02:05 AM
HighLifeMan!

Where is that guy.. I knew I was leaving out one or two.. dozen!

BWAHAHA~!!

LoungeMachine
02-01-2009, 04:51 AM
GAR was banned....

Even DDLR had some standards.

Terry
02-01-2009, 09:30 AM
No banning?

For a month?

Insane.

Lounge, Nick, just send GAR over to Rothfans. If he's not registered already, we'll sign him up for our "Join the site and get two free bannings" plan, where you join, are banned for two weeks, reinstated, then duly banned yet again...

LoungeMachine
02-01-2009, 12:38 PM
No banning?

For a month?

Insane.

Lounge, Nick, just send GAR over to Rothfans. If he's not registered already, we'll sign him up for our "Join the site and get two free bannings" plan, where you join, are banned for two weeks, reinstated, then duly banned yet again...

Seems like you cats already have your allotment of Library Trolls.

One more may crash your server.

GAR
02-02-2009, 01:16 PM
GAR was banned....

Everybody's banned dumbass!

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/

Even Vonnie's banned: reap what you sow, Trash Can Man!

"Account suspended

Account for domain diamonddavidleeroth.com has been suspended"

http://biboz.net/humor/mustard-owned.jpg

LoungeMachine
02-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Yeah, you were BANNED before the site went down, dumbass.

But posting OWNED pics from a computer at The Public Library is some pretty funny irony, right there.

GAR
02-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Lounge, the reason they say "In a world.. where _____ prevails.." in the cheeze movie trailers to kinda puff them up, is to set a mood for the final outcome.

Because that's the only thing that matters, the final outcome. Figure it out, then get back to me if you want a thoughtful reply because typically you just call names out when you can't have your way then wonder why I ignore your replyies.

DLR7884
02-03-2009, 01:51 AM
Gar, you didn't off yourself yet?

DLR7884
I'm shocked.

FORD
02-03-2009, 02:38 AM
Great! I'm sending an email to Katydid, you pussy!

Oh let's not go that far....... That's the last thing we need back in here. Actually she already posted in Fan Intro. Or her 9 year old retarded son did.... It's all coming from the same trailer, so who knows whether its different trolls or not.

Guess I need to gas up the chainsaw..... :chainsaw:

ZahZoo
02-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Lounge, the reason they say "In a world.. where _____ prevails.." in the cheeze movie trailers to kinda puff them up, is to set a mood for the final outcome.

Because that's the only thing that matters, the final outcome.

It's laughable that you'd even consider you had any role or influence on the final outcome at DDLR.

Ponder the fact that you placed yourself in an elite tiny group of morons on planet Earth booted from a web site that had virtually no rules... Go ahead bask in the glory of joining Fab, Herpes Boy, Joe Thunder, Hyman Roth and Edward Przydzial as equal peers and the only people so despicable on the planet they got voted off the island.

Now that was your "final outcome"...

GAR
02-09-2009, 01:52 PM
I swear I didn't do anything to DDLR, but did you notice that most boards I leave go down within months after?

Why is that.. nevermind, and no own3rd pics I've owned you too many times it's beyond boring. Become a challenge, or up your game next time you bullshit your way into my threads Zahzoo!

GAR
02-09-2009, 01:53 PM
(to those out of the loop, I actually like Zah alot FAAK OFF)

ZahZoo
02-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Well that just ruined my day... fuckin bastard!!

GAR
02-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Where was "Douglas" in all this?

He seemed pro-board, now he's anti-Vonnie or what?

Some ally!

GAR
02-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Where was "Douglas" in all this?

He seemed pro-board, now he's anti-Vonnie or what?

Some ally!

twonabomber
02-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Douglas hasn't been with the hosting company for a while now. maybe more than a year, i don't remember.

GAR
02-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Well it was cool to have an ally when we needed one..

We're still missing a few here: Shoes, missct99, Switchy, Catfish.. a lot actually!