X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1971Quarter
    Roadie
    • Feb 2006

Amusing VH radio story

I was listening to one of the big NY/NJ rock stations (105.5 or 104.3 I think) about 3 weeks ago and luckily landed upon a Van Halen Rock Block. They just got done with one of the bigger hits like "Unchained" and said they were now going to play one of the great, classic tunes from deep into the VH song collection. I'm thinking GREAT - maybe they'll play something like "Secrets", or "Women In Love", or any of the other awesome tunes we hardly ever hear on the radio. So after much anticipation, they play ..........

....... "Summer Nights" .............

I changed the f**king station........
  • indeedido
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Gag

This space for rent.

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I don't understand that kind of fucking bullshit. I recall one time a station here backed up 'everybody wants some' with 'why can't this be (man)love'.

It was terrible.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Hecubus
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
        Fag

Fixed.
        "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
        "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
        "Fuck you, Fluffy."
        "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
        "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
        "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
        "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
        "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
        "N--- yeah."

Comment

Working...