No I do not want to join that club, and de subject o' hot chicks taking it up the....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

No I do not want to join that club, and de subject o' hot chicks taking it up the....

..ass....yes I said it....so what?

I just happened to think tonight, a woman should not be considered truly "hot" by a jury of her non-elected male peers unless she professes a fervent desire to get fucked in the ass.

IF they are truly HOT....they will do so to validate their womanhood, and because that is the irrevocable way to prove that they are absolutely worthy of being HOT.

Or maybe not.

So I get an envelope in the mail today from the ARRP. WTF? I am still a middle-aged rocker! NO, I do NOT want to join that CLUB!

That club is for OLD PEEPUL, and includes a lifetime supply of Soylent Green....

I don't wanna die before I get old, but I do not wanna BE old even when I AM old.

Old being "3,000 years or more", in my opinion.

I can see it now...if things keep going the way they are, the first thing a child will clutch his slimy little fist around will be a pen and a membership application for the ARRP!!!!

What a pack of shiftless idiots.....trying to sign up anyone they can.....

Today.....Larg is within my soul...
    Like fridge of steel
    or a plastic bowl

Dat Larg sho' 'nuff be in mah soul!

WOOHOO!!!!!
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Wisdom:
    One who wishes to give ass fuck, should be willing to take ass fuck to prove hotness.

Naturally, with the same dimensions of ass fucker's penis...
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• SparkieD
      Veteran
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Blaze
      Wisdom:
      One who wishes to give ass fuck, should be willing to take ass fuck to prove hotness.

Yes, with a strap-on fashioned from a red-hot poker worn by said hot chick, though the dimensions should be significantly larger than ass-fucker's penis
      Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
      Originally posted by rustoffa
      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Hey, hot bitches got equal rights too!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
          Wisdom:

The Reverend Ted Haggard agrees with you.....

Exposing far-right extremism and corporate media complicity. News, politics, analysis, interviews by journalist & SiriusXM radio host Michelangelo Signorile. Click to read The Signorile Report, by Michelangelo Signorile, a Substack publication with tens of thousands of subscribers.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H7QnUCEDOfU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H7QnUCEDOfU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SparkieD
            Veteran
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Hardrock69
            Hey, hot bitches got equal rights too!
            What??? No resistance? What the fuck kind of guy are you anyway?
            Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
            Originally posted by rustoffa
            Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SparkieD
              What??? No resistance? What the fuck kind of guy are you anyway?

Uhh someone who is not into ass-raping chicks!

Comment

Working...