X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Think BIG"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/17r3B5Z4LAE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/17r3B5Z4LAE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

What is ridiculous is that Obama's very own number 1 reason to support his bill....BLAME BUSH. He made that extremely clear. That may work for now, but that argument isn't going to hold over then next 4 years, let alone 8.

Two weeks in office and the honeymoon is over. Now he's going to get public criticism with pretty much everything he does. That's the nature of the office. And he isn't prepared for it which showed clearly with him getting visibly angry & upset. You can call it "fired up" or whatever else you want to label it as. Throughout the campaign the majority of the criticism towards him was directed towards his associates and not him.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Anyone else find it a bit hypocritical, with all the spending of taxpayer dollars the Democrats want to do with this bill, that this speech was given at the annual Democrat retreat at a posh resort? If Wells Fargo (and many other corporations) can't do it with taxpayer money, how come the Dem politicians can?

Nestled in historic Williamsburg, Kingsmill is an unparalleled destination offering luxury resort amenities, championship golf courses, custom homes, and more.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

How the FUCK can he not blame Bush? Fact is that there hasn't been a sane economic policy in this country since 1980 (or a sane foreign policy, for that matter) but the Chimp years were unquestionably the worst of it. So Hell yeah, he's going to blame Chimpy, because that's who left this country in the worst condition since 1932
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
          Anyone else find it a bit hypocritical, with all the spending of taxpayer dollars the Democrats want to do with this bill, that this speech was given at the annual Democrat retreat at a posh resort? If Wells Fargo (and many other corporations) can't do it with taxpayer money, how come the Dem politicians can?

http://www.kingsmill.com/
          Come on dude, it's frickin' Virginia, there' nothing "posh" here....

It's a damn golf course....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chan_bkny

"What do you think a stimulus is?!"

:
            I can show you sometime if you'd like........

Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              Come on dude, it's frickin' Virginia, there' nothing "posh" here....

It's a damn golf course....
              Shit, no prices on the menus? I guess if I have to ask.....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                Shit, no prices on the menus? I guess if I have to ask.....
                No prices.

Just pictures.

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  No prices.

Just pictures.

Yes, pictures are helpful. Especially when choosing a burger.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by chan_bkny
                      ... "What do you think a stimulus is?!"

SHOES can be a stimulus...
                      But Lounge has just banned that thread!
                      Last edited by blonddgirl777; 02-08-2009, 03:40 PM.
                      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                      Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                      Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                      [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                      Originally posted by VanHalener
                      ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                      Originally posted by FORD
                      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

"The Works" looks really dead and frozen!
                        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                        Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                        Originally posted by VanHalener
                        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

How the FUCK can he not blame Bush? Fact is that there hasn't been a sane economic policy in this country since 1980 (or a sane foreign policy, for that matter) but the Chimp years were unquestionably the worst of it. So Hell yeah, he's going to blame Chimpy, because that's who left this country in the worst condition since 1932

But Bush!! But Bush !! But Bush!!

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

The Socialust Package would go into effect after the economy recovers from all that Wall Street loss by then!

What a joke. What a chocolate enema bandit, hot curls hostage he is.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
                              The Socialust Package would go into effect after the economy recovers from all that Wall Street loss by then!

What a joke. What a chocolate enema bandit, hot curls hostage he is.

Just an FYI for ya si-gar! February marks the beginning of Black History Month
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...