X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

THE HATE ThREAD

I am not a very negative person. This thread is not for the daddy hating, emo wrist slicers, but for "US" normal people to list their everyday gripes.

That being said, there are several things that annoy the shit at me and get under my skin.

Please list all gripes below...
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I will start this off. People that talk in the 3rd person really annoy the shit out of me.

I once saw Jean Claude Van Damme on a talk show and I must say that he was the first person I have seen do that. Since then I have become more aware of it and notice when people do it. It is usually those people who really think the world revolves around them.
    So fuck it...
    The 1st hate on this thread is people that talk in the 3rd person.

Sarge Said it, and it is done.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Does this mean I can no longer do all of my other hating in other threads? My hate of snot nosed brats, my hate of mass produced beer, my hate of spoiled pro athletes and their spoiled owners?

If so, then I hate you, Sarge.

Breasts,

LoungeHATEMachine

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Bad drivers made worse by the overwhelming need to use a cell phone. Just who are these nitwits talking to, and what on Earth is so damned important that it must be discussed at 60 miles per hour?

Supposedly avid smokers whom never seem to have their own cigarettes, and feel a need to "bum one" the second I reach for my lighter. And stop standing around the doorway, you inconsiderate boobs. Non-smokers should not need to run through a guantlet of your smoke simply to walk into a fucking building.

Telemarketers asking for my father, who has been dead for a few years now.

Car stereo systems so loud that they rattle the lug nuts off the wheels. If you have a system with that sort of bass response, then at least play a Gov't Mule Live or Who CD.

That's enough for now.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

People who spell lose as loose. ie..."Don't fuck with me man, you will loose". WTF?! Loose is your mother, lose is your daily regimen of life. Get a fucking clue!

People who buy a house and never reset the damn sprinkler system from when it was originally installed with the sod. I see sprinklers running when it's raining, and the curbs in my neighborhood have a constant stream of water 24/7/365.

People who allow their dogs to bark CONSTANTLY. Get them some toys, a bone, a bark collar, train them, bring 'em inside when it's 20 degrees outside or raining, leave water out when it's hot, have shade for them to lay in, and keep food out for them.

I'll stop now because I also hate people who hate everything.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Reverberator
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Aug 2004

Everyone.
            Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
            the chazzers are so lucky
            so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Everything

But seriously, elitism. Y'know, "VIP" anything, be it tickets, little sections in clubs...
              Last edited by Coyote; 02-07-2009, 05:12 PM.
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Sarge
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                People who allow their dogs to bark CONSTANTLY. Get them some toys, a bone, a bark collar, train them, bring 'em inside when it's 20 degrees outside or raining, leave water out when it's hot, have shade for them to lay in, and keep food out for them.

I'll stop now because I also hate people who hate everything.
                I can't stand people who let their dogs bark. I have a neighbor 2 houses down that has a dog that barks non-stop.
                I combat it by playing loud guitar.
                Every time I try to check my mail the dog is going berserk trying to fucking destroy me.

Fuck him in his roid riddled ass. I fuckin' hate that dog!

Comment

• Sarge
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I also hate single people or married people who have dogs and treat them like real people.
                  It's always the one's with no kids.
                  You know the kind.
                  The people that don't have kids so they treat their dogs like kids?

I work with a couple of people that talk about their dogs all day.
                  They take pictures with them, they bring them to functions with sweaters on.

Well, Fuck them and fuck their dogs.
                  Fuck them in their roid riddled asses!

Breasts,

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

[this from my previous rant-thread about PET PEEVES]

I fucking HATE those blue tooth ear sets, and the fucking TOOLS who walk around with them. You think you look cool, but you don't, moron.

And just because it's in your ear, WE CAN STILL HEAR YOUR STUPID CONVERSATION.

Fucking surfboards.

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Julius
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      [this from my previous rant-thread about PET PEEVES]

I fucking HATE those blue tooth ear sets, and the fucking TOOLS who walk around with them. You think you look cool, but you don't, moron.

And just because it's in your ear, WE CAN STILL HEAR YOUR STUPID CONVERSATION.

Fucking surfboards.

Same here. God I hate those fucking things.

At the moment I hate people who consistently fail to live up to their word.

Comment

• Sarge
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

People sound like they have tourette's when they use the blue tooth.
                        It's always the people that want to "look" important.. or cool.

Here in Italy it's mostly pay per minute. You don't see people talking on cell phones non stop because they pay for every minute they use.
                        It's really refreshing. I fucking hate cell phones and fuckers that use blue tooth headsets.
                        Fuck them in their roid riddled asses!!

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

If life is 15 min of fame I am in the 12 hr of -Grumpy Old Man- syndrome.

Thome would hate to see thome in his old age pissing people off because thome is so pissed off at the people,that -the thome- must deal with..I believe thome is working on someones last nerve as thome speaks.

Is it third person If I speak third person... with a web created user personality............... thome will consult with himself yet, I believe he must know...lol:tongue0011:

Pojo had the best driving rant I have ever seen/read, don't know where it is? I was word for word with him.

I believe my post in it it was like, yeap that punk drafting me and passing within 3 inches of my drivers side bumper must have watched NASCAR yesterday.....I am 3 seconds away from tapping my brakes and watching the douch slide into the median and the concrete bridge abuttment and I am just going to drive on and laugh.....If you ain't rubbing it ain't racing PUNK!

I never will, but I just don't care to be treated like that.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

My list is long, so I'll keep it short!

-Suburbs
                            -Subdivisions
                            -Home Owners associations
                            -Commuting more than 5 miles
                            -Driving on paved roads
                            -Douchebags on a power trip
                            -Malls
                            -99% of all Video Games
                            -Women you meet at a straight bar who claim they are a lesbian when you try to flirt with them (happened to me when I was single BTW).
                            -Attention whores with no talent
                            -SUVs
                            -Raves
                            -Christian Rock
                            -Politicians from either two major parties
                            -today's music (most of which is for pussies)
                            -self-therapy books

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

-Spectator sports that are not life threatening

Comment

Working...