PDA

View Full Version : KISS Tour?

blonddgirl777
02-09-2009, 08:54 PM
I just heard on the radio this morning, that KISS will be performing here, in July... I guess thay will tour as many cities as they humanly can?

Is anyone excited about that? Will they get the great audiences thay once had?

Eaven if you'd pay me... I wouldn't go!
(And I was a KISS fan, back in the days...)

sadaist
02-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Full makeup & stage production? I might check it out. I owe my brother a show and Kiss is one of his favorite bands.

blonddgirl777
02-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Full makeup...

It better be... By the looks of them nowadays!

NATEDOG001976
02-09-2009, 11:57 PM
I just heard on the radio this morning, that KISS will be performing here, in July... I guess thay will tour as many cities as they humanly can?

Is anyone excited about that? Will they get the great audiences thay once had?

Eaven if you'd pay me... I wouldn't go!
(And I was a KISS fan, back in the days...)

Yeah, I'd rather get kicked in the nuts than go to that show.

binnie
02-10-2009, 04:53 AM
If they did an arean tour over here I'd go. No question.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-10-2009, 09:50 AM
To me, it depends on what you're expecting to get out of it before you go to the show....

The biggest irritant that I have about people (not you, BG) who complain about a KISS show is that they expect it to be, for example, a Van Halen show....

I've read reviews of KISS shows where they complain that Ace missed a lot of notes.... And that's the point, you should NOT go to a KISS show and expect musical virtuosity !!!

You go to a KISS show to see the spitting blood, you go to see the flashbombs, to go to see the breathing fire....

Vinnie Velvet
02-10-2009, 10:02 AM
You won't be seeing KISS.

It will be SCAB KISS.

Fat, tubby Gene and fatty Paul with two fucks dressed up as Ace and Peter (Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer) playing the same set list since 1996.

I've seen some youtubes of them and its really irritating watching Tommy Thayer up there in Ace's makeup and costume and even stumbling around the stage, mimicking his movements.

God awful.

Eric Singer, while a great drummer, has no business wearing Peter's makeup. But he's in the back and not much of a distraction compared to Tommy.

Vinnie Velvet
02-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Paul 2008 - Looks like he may need a bra to hold those titties up.
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/03/12/kiss_narrowweb__300x327,0.jpg

KISS 2008 -- Look at these fucks. They look rediculous. Tommy's head and chin is fucking huge!
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0egXfC01iP5XN/610x.jpg

BITEYOASS
02-10-2009, 10:58 AM
There having another fuckin farewell tour? How about an "OK well stop doing this shit! calm down!" tour! :D

78/84 guy
02-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Kiss suck's !!!

katie
02-10-2009, 06:44 PM
http://www.wrestlingheritage.co.uk/A-Z/Eddie%20Rose%20Book%20Cover.jpg

Terry
02-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Can't be bothered.

Same old biz with them.

Been there, seen it.

GAR
02-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Paul's a great singer, I'd go. I like the show and because it's all about the cartoon characters in concert, I'm detached from all that bad PR bullshit people swallow in defiance of Gene and Paul..

Ace wasnt such a great player even in the day. I could care less who's lead guitarist.

indeedido
02-10-2009, 10:22 PM
You won't be seeing KISS.

It will be SCAB KISS.

Fat, tubby Gene and fatty Paul with two fucks dressed up as Ace and Peter (Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer) playing the same set list since 1996.

I've seen some youtubes of them and its really irritating watching Tommy Thayer up there in Ace's makeup and costume and even stumbling around the stage, mimicking his movements.

God awful.

Eric Singer, while a great drummer, has no business wearing Peter's makeup. But he's in the back and not much of a distraction compared to Tommy.

I agree. I love KISS, but it is horrible what they've done with these scabs. Take the damn make up off and tour the old songs in street clothes. I can accept that. I can't accept what they are. I've gotten free tickets to see them twice in the last few years and each time I have not used them.

78/84 guy
02-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Paul Stanley is a homo !!!

Hellraiser!!
02-11-2009, 11:20 AM
KISS is coming to Brazil!!!

That's fucking cool, even with that bad Ace clone involved!!