X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ems5150
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2009

Long time VH fan!

Hi all! I am a long time vh fan! Can't get enough of that old VH Classic stuff! Look forward to meeting new friends and discussing the music that we are all here about!
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hi ems5150 Welcome to The David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Welcome, what's EMS mean>?

Comment

• lyjv0417

专治外阴白斑的新一代特效药

外阴白斑医院研制的治疗“外阴白斑”疗效独特的系列中成药主要药理在于提高自身免疫力和改善微循环。在长期的研究中我们 发现,微循环与外阴白斑有着密切关联,外阴白斑发病部位都存着自身免疫力低下和微循环障碍,使得营养成份不 能输送到肌肤的各个部位,黑色素细胞不能够得到正常滋养而影响了生长发育和新陈代谢.天长日久,黑色素脱失 ,从而使局部皮肤脱色变白,而且出现剧痒、萎缩、皲裂、增生等症状。  外阴白斑治疗医院古人说:“心有灵犀一点通”。提高自身免疫力和改善微循环打开了我们的思路,在提高自身免疫力和改善微循环 上寻找有效药物我们坚持把中医辩证施治和现代辩证论相结合,把中药的传统认识和现代药理相结合,精选天然名 贵中药,外阴白斑的治疗采用现代先进制剂工艺加工,制成了专治外阴白斑的新一代特效药。  

Comment

• Cato
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The Chinese = The most shameless people in the world.

fuck off.
          Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• rmtforu727

iroiro

Don't give up on me. What about Persuasion? You told me. They wait. rmt.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Originally posted by ems5150
              Hi all! I am a long time vh fan! Can't get enough of that old VH Classic stuff! Look forward to meeting new friends and discussing the music that we are all here about!
              Welcome to The Army!

Originally posted by GAR
              Welcome, what's EMS mean>?
              It means Banned from Rothfans!
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...