X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Chinese mistress contest takes tragic turn

A married Chinese businessman who could no longer afford five mistresses held a competition to decide which one to keep.

Chinese mistress contest takes tragic turn

BEIJING, China (CNN) -- A married Chinese businessman who could no longer afford five mistresses held a competition to decide which one to keep.
    The businessman and his spurned mistress met in Qingdao, local media report.

But the contest took a fatal turn when one of the women, eliminated for her looks, drove the man and the four other competitors off a cliff, Chinese media reported.

The spurned mistress died and the other passengers were injured, the reports said.

Police initially thought the car had plummeted off a mountain road in eastern China on December 6 by accident. Then they learned of the contest through a letter the dead woman had left behind, the Shanghai Daily newspaper said.

The 29-year-old woman, identified only as Yu, was a waitress when she met the businessman at a restaurant in the coastal city of Qingdao in 2000.

At the time, the businessman, identified only by his last name -- Fan -- was married and had four other mistresses, according to the Peninsula Metropolis Daily newspaper in Qingdao.

The women knew of one another, but none elected to break up with the man and give up their rent-free apartment and a 5,000 yuan ($730) monthly allowance, the reports said.

When the economy soured, the businessman apparently decided to let go of all but one mistress.

He staged a private talent show in May, without telling the women his intentions. An instructor from a local modeling agency judged the women on the way they looked, how they sang and how much alcohol they could hold, the Shanghai Daily said.

The judge knocked out Yu in the first round of the competition based on her looks. Angry, she decided to exact revenge by telling her lover and the four other women to accompany her on a sightseeing trip before she returned to her home province, the media reports said.

It was during the trip that Yu reportedly drove the car off the cliff.

Fan shut down his company after the crash and paid Yu's parents 580,000 yuan ($84,744) as compensation for her death.

The four other women left him, as did his wife when she learned of the affairs.
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    An instructor from a local modeling agency judged the women on the way they looked, how they sang and how much alcohol they could hold, the Shanghai Daily said.
    Good call...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Good call...
      I would be more interested in how little it took to get them hammered...

Not how much they can hold.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

They can be thankful they were just Mistresses and never married to this dude..........

U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife
        Link
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Why did the guy marry, was he crazy?

Comment

• elitestest
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Feb 2009

Like many men he thought he could have everything.... a respectable married life on one hand and a wonderful bizarre mad sex life as a potentate on the other...... of course he was crazy....

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Serves him right.

This is hilarious, however.
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                I would be more interested in how little it took to get them hammered...

Not how much they can hold.

The orientals have a physical trait which means that they have a much lower tolerance to booze.

When he's picking his only mistress he doesn't want the one that collapses in a heap in the middle of the restaurant pissing her pants after one glass of wine.

It might sound fun but in practical terms it's a misery. You want a tart that can hold her booze.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Does Chinese TV have reality shows? This sounded like a good plot for one. Or at least up until one of the competitors died. Not any sleazier then "A Shot of Love" on MTV in any case.
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

The orientals have a physical trait which means that they have a much lower tolerance to booze.

You meant Asians

You want a tart that can hold her booze.

No, I want a tart that starts after my zipper under the table in the restaurant mid-way through the second glass of wine.....

You can have the hollow-legged lushes, Sesh.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      You meant Asians
                      I'm not sure what the correct term is any more.

I was meaning Chinese and Japanese to me asian includes a bunch of other people like the Indian sub continent for a start.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by chan_bkny
                        Can you imagine debating in a language of which you are not a native speaker?
                        George Bush used to do a few times before elections.

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by kwame k
                          They can be thankful they were just Mistresses and never married to this dude..........

U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife
                          Link
                          Brian Williams gave him a mainstream media tonguebath as a "moderate Muslim". Any followup report Brian? Still waiting...
                          "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

If you want to break it down by geography, how about Pacific-Asians, South East Asians, etc?

Let me as a questions of all of you here. What are non-Asians called? Occidentals?
                            Accidentals.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Speaking of accidents, sorry about the typo. I should have typed "ask.":0
                              Well, if you're getting picky, then I'd point out the plural form of the word question as well......

Comment

Working...