Commando
    • Mar 2004

Adolf Obamarx's Gestapo and Man's Bumper Sticker

Free speech for me but not for thee

OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

http://www.newsok.com/okc-officer-pu...adlines_widget
    By McClatchy-Tribune Information Services
    Published: February 19, 2009

An Oklahoma City police officer wrongly pulled over a man last week and confiscated an anti-President Barack Obama sign the man had on his vehicle.

The officer misinterpreted the sign as threatening, said Capt. Steve McCool, of the Oklahoma City Police Department, and took the sign, which read "Abort Obama, not the unborn."

Chip Harrison said he was driving to work when a police car followed him for several miles and then signaled for him to pull over.

''I pulled over, knowing I hadn't done anything wrong," Harrison said in a recent phone interview.

When the officer asked Harrison if he knew why he had been pulled over, Harrison said he did not.

''They said, 'It's because of the sign in your window,'" Harrison said.
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Considering that this happened in Oklahoma City, I think that's pretty damn funny.....

Poor Schultzy, you've managed to even lose the support of Okie cops....

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Please...a police officer erred in a judgement call. The New York Post did something displaying far less thought.

Not only is this insensitive to the plight of a severely scarred woman, isn't it time the ape-jokes were shit-canned once and for all?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
        Commando
        • Mar 2004

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I seem to remember some guy being hauled off to prison a few years ago because he made a passing reference to the biblical "burning bush" in a bar, and some idiot interpreted it as a "threat" against Chimpy.

This particular bumper sticker is more a sign of terminal fucking stupidity than it is an actual threat against the President. But that cartoon in the Murdoch Post was clearly over the line and old man Rupert should be pressured to fire that piece of shit racist.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

They're both wrong. The Post and the Bumper-sticker toting idiot.

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Please...a police officer erred in a judgement call. The New York Post did something displaying far less thought.

Not only is this insensitive to the plight of a severely scarred woman, isn't it time the ape-jokes were shit-canned once and for all?

Agree with you on the "Picasso of Prejudice"'s cartoon, and that the ape-jokes are beyond old and lame.

But that idiot's Bumper sticker IS calling for the abortion of a full-grown adult...not a fetus, so I can see how it can be viewed as an implied threat...
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• swage33
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FORD
              I seem to remember some guy being hauled off to prison a few years ago because he made a passing reference to the biblical "burning bush" in a bar, and some idiot interpreted it as a "threat" against Chimpy.

This particular bumper sticker is more a sign of terminal fucking stupidity than it is an actual threat against the President. But that cartoon in the Murdoch Post was clearly over the line and old man Rupert should be pressured to fire that piece of shit racist.
              Suppress free speach? Are you sure about this post? If you are...keep your nose in the freezer...you may want to reattach it to your face when you come to your senses.
              High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                But that idiot's Bumper sticker IS calling for the abortion of a full-grown adult...not a fetus, so I can see how it can be viewed as an implied threat...
                Oh, I hear ya. The thing is, where did this sticker come from? Did the guy make it himself, was it readily available in a store or more tellingly, from some sort of "rights-group"? If the latter is the case, perhaps some effort should be spent upon tracking the source of the material, if it proves to be beyond merely one individual with a color printer.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

More racism from the Murdoch gang here...... first two FAUX whores babble on for nearly three minutes about an escaped monkey with a blue scrotum. Then at the end, FAUX asshat racist tool compares Attorney General Eric Holder to the monkey!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNiIOcCBpjI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNiIOcCBpjI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Un-fucKKKing-believable.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I didnt see the Holder comparison.....

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's at the very end. The asshat racist tool John Gibson talks about Eric Holder and his blue scrotum. In other words, Holder's a monkey.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

An escaped monkey with a blue scrotum, in Seattle, hmm........who do we know that lives in Seattle...........not sure what color his nether regions are but........
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                            Veteran
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

Every reference of the chimpanzee incident ignores the fact that the chimpanzee is the bigest victim of all.

The chimpanzee apparently was defending the woman who owned him, who he saw as his mother. Normal chimpanzee behavour apparently is to protect it's kin when it perceives a threat. That dumb cunt treated the chimp lke a human, and allegedly had the chimp on xanax............

I'm sick and tired of animals being treated as an after thought. Any animal that is hurt or dies becuase of humans is a victim, and moreso because the animal can't control it''s situation.

Now, the so-called victim was horribly mauled....but it ain't the chimps fault. And in reading the story, the woman in a way provoked the chimp with her cooing of it and flaunting of a fucking stuffed animal like the chimp was a baby........

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

I doubt if any of us will truly be free of the indignation of character defamation thru race and culture Yea~! My BROTHERS!!!

But......... a start would be for FORD to remove that Monkey Photoshop of George Bush as his AV.

Perhaps a step in the direction of communicational empathy is in order here ?

Comment

Working...