PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes i think im the only Van Halen left

WARF
02-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Yeah itd fuckin gay....
When you're standing in line and the sam goody employee laughs at you... and says... hey... I didn't didnt knoe roth is alive... when I purchased the YFLM CD.... or spending ten years on a Roth site.... while all my girlfriends and friends... what is the roth army... well... fuck em I didn;t care about them anyways!!!! lol

Va Beach VH Fan
02-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Hitting the sauce early tonight WARFy ??

LoungeMachine
02-25-2009, 06:28 PM
I was thinking he forgot his meds.....

But yeah, it may be a case of Bottle-Posting as well :D

:gulp:

Guitar Shark
02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Where is that "washed up poster" thread, again? ;)

LoungeMachine
02-25-2009, 06:35 PM
:lol:

Washed up?

Or washed out......

WARF
02-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Wel i would be sleping right now, but everytime Il ay down my fucking cousin sparys febreeze in my mouth and im fuc cking drunk and im gonna fuking kill some0one

LoungeMachine
02-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Joe Thunder has returned.....

Dr. Love
02-25-2009, 09:00 PM
I'd have to agree, it'd be pretty fucking gay if WARF were the last Van Halen left.

LoungeMachine
02-25-2009, 09:02 PM
We'd just replace him with Wolfie, anyway.....

Not sure WARF ever played a note on any of the 6-pack [correct me if I'm wrong]

WARF
02-25-2009, 09:12 PM
no it was pest control

Top Jimmy
02-25-2009, 09:12 PM
We'd just replace him with Wolfie, anyway.....

Not sure WARF ever played a note on any of the 6-pack [correct me if I'm wrong]

Actually Warf was in the studio,
but they didn't tell him he was plugged into a dummy amp...
Rap artist Eminem was in the broom closet,
playing the actual basslines for the sessions.
Or was it Bob Kulick?

hmmm....

ELVIS
02-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Who were your friends, people from a Flock Of Seagulls website ??

And anyone who said "hey... I didn't didnt knoe roth is alive..." deserves to be working at Sam Goody...

I personally would have turned it around on his ass...

:elvis:

ForeverDLR/VH
02-26-2009, 04:05 AM
Yeah itd fuckin gay....
When you're standing in line and the sam goody employee laughs at you... and says... hey... I didn't didnt knoe roth is alive... when I purchased the YFLM CD.... or spending ten years on a Roth site.... while all my girlfriends and friends... what is the roth army... well... fuck em I didn;t care about them anyways!!!! lol

Let me guess... The cashier at Sam's Goodys was like 15 or 16?, still it's pretty fucking sad to be employed at a music retail store and not know who the fuck David Lee Roth or Van Halen is.

Most of these teens are close minded to music, refuse listing to anything past 1997 and won't even give the older music a chance!

I'll know teens that don't even know who Paul McCartney and the Beatles are. :(:notme:

ZahZoo
02-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Wel i would be sleping right now, but everytime Il ay down my fucking cousin sparys febreeze in my mouth and im fuc cking drunk and im gonna fuking kill some0one

Mentioning laying down with your cousin and getting mouth sprayed isn't a wise move here WARF...

hotdogtime
02-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Let me guess... The cashier at Sam's Goodys was like 15 or 16?, still it's pretty fucking sad to be employed at a music retail store and not know who the fuck David Lee Roth or Van Halen is.

Most of these teens are close minded to music, refuse listing to anything past 1997 and won't even give the older music a chance!

I'll know teens that don't even know who Paul McCartney and the Beatles are. :(:notme:

Very true. BUT at least most younger musicians still seem to know what the fuck is up. :devils:

ELVIS
02-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Who gives a fuck if they do or they don't ??