PDA

View Full Version : Fix my THANKS button, or I boycott

GAR
02-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Somebody email me when they fix my Thanks button, or when it's gone from everyone.

Some real jealous cunt took the feature off, and if you can't fucking stand it that I use it alot, it must be really gay everyone else gets to use it but I cannot.

Panamark? VA Beach? One of the two of you.. I only see two supers online that could do it.

GAR
02-26-2009, 01:46 AM
or maybe we have a Links sympathizer?

Which one of you two are the most likely VH Links sympathizers.. my Thanks button disappeared when I was posting in the VH Links Sucks thread.

Who is it? Or maybe you wanna laugh it up in the Bathole about hwo you're one of 8 people left on Brett's site that isn't banned yet..

I'm goin apeshit here because this comes down to the same old bullshit as in times past: you talk a good game about how the Army started up as a liberation of Brett's banning and editing, well I tell you what someone here's still infected with Mod Thrill.

Fuck off and gimme my button back, you're a Nothing for doing that.

GAR
02-26-2009, 01:48 AM
"har har we got him this time" I will find out!

I will never relent, I won't stop until my boot's on your fucking throat.

CONFESS

GAR
02-26-2009, 02:09 AM
I PM'ed both these guys.. no response.

I'll check in next week, I'm not in a hurry. I've shown how much this place means to me by bailing a year or two, so no worries if you can't allow fully belligerant participation.

I want the name of who did it and I want it fixed, that's all.

FORD
02-26-2009, 02:15 AM
Don't let the door hit ya where Jizzy split ya! :anal:

hideyoursheep
02-26-2009, 03:12 AM
Mine seems to work....

Panamark
02-26-2009, 03:37 AM
Crikey ?

I wasnt even here... lol....
I must have forgotten to log off...

I answered your PM dude..

Panamark
02-26-2009, 03:40 AM
No mystery, it vanishes if you wank too much...

Oops I meant "thank" too much

Cato
02-26-2009, 04:31 AM
refuse to deal with this poor guy. he just wants to attract our attention.

do not respond to him. do not quote his post. do not even mention him.

it's the best way to hurt his heart.

Seshmeister
02-26-2009, 04:32 AM
Has GAR got the worst Thanks to Thanked ratio on the board?

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 07:35 AM
Some real jealous cunt took the feature off,

The "jealus cunt" you refer to is named Sarge

I'm sure he'll be heartbroken you're "boycotting" the site [again]

fag.

:lol:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-26-2009, 09:03 AM
Panamark? VA Beach? One of the two of you.. I only see two supers online that could do it.

Now where is that fucking "Fix GAR's Thanks button" switch ????

It's around here somewhere....

Steve Savicki
02-26-2009, 09:50 AM
No mystery, it vanishes if you wank too much...

Oops I meant "thank" too much

Isn't the thanks feature as irrelevant as the star rating system?

I actually have to thank Lounge for clearing this up.

Nickdfresh
02-26-2009, 11:07 AM
We need to change his username back to "GAY." :)

Guitar Shark
02-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Isn't the thanks feature as irrelevant as the star rating system?

I actually have to thank Lounge for clearing this up.

5 Thanks, please

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Top Users Thanked

LoungeMachine 257
Golden AWe 255
Mr Grimsdale 226
Reverberator 151
chefcraig 150

I believe this may be what's bugging GaY

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 12:12 PM
5 Thanks, please

I love how Savicki thanks all of GaY's posts.....

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Has GAR got the worst Thanks to Thanked ratio on the board?

We may never know now....

He's on a boycott, and will never post here again.

Bye, Gar.

It was fun.

GAR
02-26-2009, 12:33 PM
Panamark answered correctly: it was an 8-per-day limit per Sarge.

I'm game! If I want to spam my fellow Dumpmeister's ratio, I'm gonna fucking do it regardless if its' 80 per day distributed between 10 aliases, or what have you.

I type fast. Which MEANS, which FUCKING means I read faster than I speak, so 75 words per minute is about as fast as I can form a thought, it gets blogged. It's down in text.

I don't know anyone, on any blog or forum THAT proliferant. Lounge, be jealous if you can be anything at all: if I post 300 or 400 posts per day, that means I have read two thousand fucking posts or more of other people's bullshit.

Probably more, way more. And you don't think I'm gonna see more relevant replys than anyone else? I don't think Sarge even sees as much as I see. Nobody does I guarnfknTEE that one!

So Lounge, my ratio mileage is way way higher than anyone else's innit? 8 thanks limitations a day doesn't float my boat and I'm pissed off about it, and I'm not gonna be unpissed until the thing is settled.

I see everything. And no I don't wanna mod yet till I get my workstation setup and really start kicking ass, that's when I can do the job fairly.

ALL I'm asking is GIMME my unrestricted THANKS button back!

ZahZoo
02-26-2009, 12:35 PM
What a thankless job...

I'd suggest a custom button for Gar... Fuck Off seems about right.

GAR
02-26-2009, 12:37 PM
I love how Savicki thanks all of GaY's posts.....

You of all people should chortle: you may have more Thanks from me than anyone and I'm not very partial to you. Cause yer a cunt.

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 01:05 PM
I see everything. And no I don't wanna mod yet till I get my workstation setup and really start kicking ass, that's when I can do the job fairly.

ALL I'm asking is GIMME my unrestricted THANKS button back!

LMAO

You think you'll ever mod here again?

You and Jizzy both live in this dream world where you think anyone gives a shit what you think about who mods, and who doesn't.

Idiot.

GAR
02-26-2009, 02:11 PM
What a thankless job...

I'd suggest a custom button for Gar... Fuck Off seems about right.

WHOA Zah, you are a gaenius!

Sarge, look at the brilliance of this man.. this is the ONLY thing to balance the equation: a BIG fuckoff button!

People don't really care about the thanks button, but the margin of fairness is really relevant with the Fuckoff button.

Sarge, the fuckoff button.. it's perfect!

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Without leaking mod room info......

The Fuck Off Button scenario was discussed weeks ago.

The irony of the Thank You Button being limited, is because "certain idiots" spammed with it.

Ironic certain idiots now want unlimited use again, no? :lol:

GAR
02-26-2009, 02:21 PM
.. you think anyone gives a shit what you think about who mods, and who doesn't.

You have some serious concerns about those becoming Moderator status not endeared to your text-vomit, allow me to bring you up to speed:

I was told 5 years ago I could be a mod if I could be sure noone else will use my PC.

That's the restriction! Okay, now what else don't you understand about my modding again? Since then I was a mod at DDLR also.

I have been mod both forums, you have not. This does not necessarily point to your inadequacy, although being as combative as you are with a rude disposition to anyone you care, one could consider you a "loose cannon" and find it intolerable after awhile.

Keep in mind, the Army is not yet fully-featured as the site we all knew and recall. Consider your status as still having it's training wheels attached.

Kinda like your own bike, probably..

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Since then I was a mod at DDLR also.

And BANNED also......

You always leave that part out.....

GAR
02-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Was I banned? For what reason.. arguing with FORD is not a good reason.

I think whoever took over charge from Vonnie who didn't give a shit anymore, banned me for posting at Warham's and that's bullshit if its so.

They banned me for a day or a week before I don't think I was banned permanently. I just stopped posting because they banned me and I'm still pissed about that.

The least Von coulda done was start a thread "okay I'm giving the keys to so-n-so.." but he didn't so whoever kept banning me for arguing with FORD that's alright when even Von couldn't fucking stand it anymore.

Warham is way cooler, way more moderate and is defensive. He wouldn't have allowed the attacking I received at DDLR to cuntinue for the pure reason of being anti-Obama.

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 02:47 PM

Poor baby, they allowed you to be attacked?

No skirt for you to hide behind?

You need to put people on ignore, and mods and webbies to step in when you feel you're being "attacked"

What a fucking pussy you are.

A hyprocritical, drama-soaked, PUSSY.

GAR
02-26-2009, 02:47 PM
I really, really doubt anyone here would ban me for being anti-Obama, of which I feel I have the freedom to vent back if I'm attacked for my opinions which are usually fact I can substantiate with a link, a quote or some shit as you've seen on all 3 boards!

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Was I banned? For what reason.. .

Yes, you were, moron.

Who needs a reason to ban you anymore?

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 02:51 PM
I really, really doubt anyone here would ban me for being anti-Obama, of which I feel I have the freedom to vent back if I'm attacked for my opinions which are usually fact I can substantiate with a link, a quote or some shit as you've seen on all 3 boards!

No one is talking about banning you here, mensa.

We're just tired of reading about how upset you are you can't put mods on tyour ignore list, or that you can't spam the thank you button, or certain people you dont like are mods....

You whine about this site more than every other poster combined.

Think about what a cunt you are for a moment.

How about a nice big cup of STFU and appreciate the fact you're FREE to be a douchebag here.

GAR
02-26-2009, 02:52 PM
What a fucking pussy you are.

A hyprocritical, drama-soaked, PUSSY.

Nice, back you into a corner and the only way out you got is namecalling.

You wonder why I'll ignore people I don't respect? It's because they usually got no opinions of value or fact, or it's namecalling.

When you're demodded you'll be on Ignore same as Nickdfresh, trust me. You think the kindness of my civility here is mistaken for weakness just wait till I meet you in person okay? You're an undeserving coward.

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Nice, back you into a corner and the only way out you got is namecalling.

You wonder why I'll ignore people I don't respect? It's because they usually got no opinions of value or fact, or it's namecalling.

When you're demodded you'll be on Ignore same as Nickdfresh, trust me. You think the kindness of my civility here is mistaken for weakness just wait till I meet you in person okay? You're an undeserving coward.

Truth hurts, huh?

You want me on ignore, yet you post IN EVERY ONE OF MY THREADS.

Let me know when you have me de-modded. :D

GAR
02-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Think about what a cunt you are for a moment.

Think about the size of my handspan as I grab your throat with my left hand, as you wonder what happened to my right as your lights go out.

Most bullies are cowards, fuckin' coward!

GAR
02-26-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm off parole, I can do this. Meet me anywhere!

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Think about the size of my handspan as I grab your throat with my left hand, as you wonder what happened to my right as your lights go out.

LMAO

Backed into a corner, and all you can do is issue threats of bodily harm?

YOU are the one who threatened to BOYCOTT this site until your precious thank you button was restored.

A real man of your word, huh?

So if most bullies are fucking cowards, and now you want to cause me bodily harm, what exactly does that make you, tough guy. LMAO

God, you're a riot.

How's the JizzyStool Memorial CD coming along? :lol:

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 03:01 PM

Um, okay.

Main street at sundown.

God this just keeps getting better......

Sarge
02-26-2009, 03:02 PM
You can only thank 8 times a day...

kwame k
02-26-2009, 03:03 PM
We have gotta start the countdown to si-gar's meltdown, thread.

Nickdfresh
02-26-2009, 03:04 PM

I'll hire Mexicans to beat you up, then steal your job...

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 03:04 PM
You can only thank 8 times a day...

Including Sarge.

Now what could be more fair than that?

It makes you more selective with your thanks, as well.

But I'm happy to be the most thanked poster. :D

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 03:05 PM
We have gotta start the countdown to si-gar's meltdown, thread.

I think we're witnessing it right now. :D

twonabomber
02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
I think whoever took over charge from Vonnie who didn't give a shit anymore

Von never gave up the reins...

kwame k
02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
That's one "thanks" today!

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 03:08 PM

Don't interject facts into a perfectly good meltdown.

GAR
02-26-2009, 04:14 PM
A real man of your word, huh?

So if most bullies are fucking cowards, and now you want to cause me bodily harm, what exactly does that make you, tough guy.

My point is, you would never talk to me face to face the way you throw insults around as you do, because you'd wake up with regret on your face.

Pure and simple you're a bully and I don't have to like it, so anytime you're ready to address me in the manner you do to me and other people that way let me know when you're in Los Angeles.

Bring your buddies to film it. Chances are you have no freinds, that's why you are the way you are.

GAR
02-26-2009, 04:17 PM

Whoever took admin control kinda fucked it up for him then, didn't they? Because when Von was running it, we had that guy Douglas from the host standing by us in light of threats.

Then he's no longer around... so.. it looks like DDLR is done, doesn't it?

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 04:22 PM
My point is, you would never talk to me face to face the way you throw insults around as you do, .

Sure I would.

, because you'd wake up with regret on your face.

Like you wake up with Jizzy on your's?

Pure and simple you're a bully and I don't have to like it, .

What are you, 12? :lol:

Chances are you have no freinds, that's why you are the way you are.

I have many friends. Unlike you, I don't need to make more here.

You're a drama-queen whiner, with serious self-esteem issues, and an inferiority complex that smacks of short-man syndrome.

You whine about everything, and everybody, yet you stalk us all, and beg for our attention.

The mere fact you now feel the need to make threats on here just validates what everyone says about you, both publicly and privately. You're mental.

Seriously. mental

It's the internet, fuckjob. Get over yourself.

If you think I would waste a perfectly good day hunting you down in the library so you can play slap-and tickle is ridiculous.

I don't think you've ever really recovered from the loss of JizzyStool.

Relax, big guy. You'll find love again.

FORD
02-26-2009, 04:43 PM

I think whoever took over charge from Vonnie who didn't give a shit anymore, banned me for posting at Warham's and that's bullshit if its so.

They banned me for a day or a week before I don't think I was banned permanently. I just stopped posting because they banned me and I'm still pissed about that.

The least Von coulda done was start a thread "okay I'm giving the keys to so-n-so.." but he didn't so whoever kept banning me for arguing with FORD that's alright when even Von couldn't fucking stand it anymore.

Warham is way cooler, way more moderate and is defensive. He wouldn't have allowed the attacking I received at DDLR to cuntinue for the pure reason of being anti-Obama.

Leave my name out of your excuses, assmunch. I had nothing to do with your racist ass being banned.

GAR
02-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Discussing ACORN and Obama without broaching the subject of race, and the prevalence of black politics in this election is impossible or you get dinged RACIST?

Like you dinged me, is that what youre saying?

GAR
02-26-2009, 04:55 PM
Not another word of it Lounge, you meet me in the real world and speak one word of disrespect like you do, and I guarantee I'll finish it for you in the real world how's that for mental, okay for you?

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 04:59 PM
Not another word of it Lounge, you meet me in the real world and speak one word of disrespect like you do, and I guarantee I'll finish it for you in the real world how's that for mental, okay for you?

Fuck off, moron.

If I thought you could peel yourself away from the library long enough to meet me, I'd probably fall down laughing at meeting your mullet in person.

Please don't hurt me, Gay. :tongue0011:

kwame k
02-26-2009, 05:00 PM

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/untitled-3.jpg

GAR
02-26-2009, 05:04 PM
You just wanna keep it going, don't you.

kwame k
02-26-2009, 05:08 PM

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/attention_whore.jpg

GAR
02-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Wasn't addressing you, Quizzling. You're on ignore.

kwame k
02-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Wasn't addressing you, Quizzling. You're on ignore.

Sure, Drama Queen!

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 05:16 PM

What?

Your need to think anyone here gives two shits about your "boycott"?

Or your need to think I'm scared of your threats of bodily harm should I meet you in the reference section at high noon?

Or perhaps you whining about who is, and who isn't a mod?

or why you were banned at DDLR?

Can you narrow it down for me, Gay?

You have so many issues here, I can't keep track of them all.

Please don't hurt me. :tongue0011:

kwame k
02-26-2009, 05:21 PM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Attnwhore.jpg

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 05:25 PM
You're lucky you're on his ignore, Kwame.... or he'd kick your ass

Nickdfresh
02-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Sure, Drama Queen!

Can you see him how? Good!

kwame k
02-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Geez, my thanks button works just fine.

GAR
02-26-2009, 05:32 PM
ha - loosers the 3 of you

a perfect daisey-chain triangle of luurve!

GAR
02-26-2009, 05:33 PM
You guys have been owned so many times its not a challenge.

That's why you'd all be on ignore, its below me to even reply really..

kwame k
02-26-2009, 05:34 PM
ha - loosers the 3 of you

You mean we're loose like your mom?

kwame k
02-26-2009, 05:36 PM

Yet, you always do........what does that say about you si-gar?

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 05:48 PM

Yet you will.

Because you crave our attention.

The sooner you let Jizzy go, and find love again, the sooner your life will have happiness again, Gay.

We're rooting for you, but please, just don't hurt me. :tongue0011:

FORD
02-26-2009, 05:54 PM

This is really Jizzy, isn't it?

GAR is a racist buffoon, but only Jizzy claimed to have imaginary "owning" and "banning" powers.

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 05:56 PM
This is really Jizzy, isn't it?

GAR is a racist buffoon, but only Jizzy claimed to have imaginary "owning" and "banning" powers.

The constant 3rd grade spelling made me wonder the same thing.....

lesfunk
02-26-2009, 06:11 PM
All this man love is giving me the horn

GAR
02-26-2009, 06:13 PM
Innit then?

They're all over me like teh Knob Goblin!

twonabomber
02-26-2009, 07:45 PM
Whoever took admin control kinda fucked it up for him then, didn't they? Because when Von was running it, we had that guy Douglas from the host standing by us in light of threats.

Then he's no longer around... so.. it looks like DDLR is done, doesn't it?

first of all, "we" and "us" has never included "you."

if DDLR is done, it is because Von says so.

GAR
02-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Wishful disinclusion won't reduce my higher number of posts than you here, just like it won't over there.

In that case, I was more a part of DDLR than you actually, isn't that so?

The inclusion of "we" is fact so deal with it however you wanna.

Blaze
02-26-2009, 10:20 PM
If it was possible, I think Gar should have his own mod.
Let me gag him, please.

jhale667
02-27-2009, 02:44 AM

Wow, a criminal, too...there's a shocker.

Um, okay.

Main street at sundown.

God this just keeps getting better......

More like the flagpole at lunch-time, with his grade-school bullshit...:rolleyes:

Geez, GAR, how long have you had sand in your vagina?

hideyoursheep
02-27-2009, 03:59 AM
Is he not allowed to post at RothFans?

If not, why?

On second thought....

ZahZoo
02-27-2009, 10:21 AM

Let's just put the facts on the table and quit fucking around...

Gar you were banned permanently from DDLR for the plain and simple reason that no one there could tolerate your continuous bullshit anymore. That's the bottom line.

It started when you violated the code and gave your mod logon to others. Then after you were booted you wore out your welcome here... then spent a couple of years at DDLR thinking you were cute with your stupid Sea-ock and Strawberry aliases. That was tolerated enough and those were finally banned. You may have thought you were creatively funny... it wasn't. The whole thing was stupid from conception in that sess-pool of a brain yours until it was shutdown.

Your addiction to cut-n-paste intellectual posting is something that all the VH on-line community can see through. Sadly, you probably posess a fairly smart brain... unfortunately your weak attempts at playing knowledgable expert on several subjects was lost due to the clear transparency of your over-use of google.

The political postings with the blatent racial slant was the final straw. Wrong time and subject to let your dark social issues bubble up. Whether you lean that way in the real world or not... that dog didn't hunt and you were kicked off the porch. Move on.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Finally.

Thanks, ZZ

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 10:55 AM
It started when you violated the code and gave your mod logon to others. n.

Others, plural?

At DDLR, too?

No one should ever trust you with the keys again, Gay.

Diamondjimi
02-27-2009, 11:03 AM
Great thread!:D

Diamondjimi
02-27-2009, 11:08 AM
I have a whole shit load of unused "Thanks" button clicks left.

I will be selling them at a one time "special offer" price of $1 each , while supplies last...
Limit of 10 per customer.

I accept PAYPAL only !

Sorry No Refunds

ThrillsNSpills
02-27-2009, 01:45 PM
What?

Or your need to think I'm scared of your threats of bodily harm should I meet you in the reference section at high noon?

Ok, both of you

take 5 paces

turn and throw your encyclopedia as hard as you can at your opponent.

Igosplut
02-27-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm the one that banned gar and he knows that I did it and exactly why. He also knows it was for good (the message comes up to tell you why you were banned when you try to log into the site which he tried for two months after) And it had nothing to do with the political reasons he states. His first fuckup was his posts in Socal Chelle's thread. She posted about her son's deployment in Iraq, and her concern (as any mother would have) about his safety. gar proceeds to put up about twenty posts about him being killed and how it would happen until we closed the thread on her urging. Most here know Chelle, and I'm sure they'd say she has never done anything to deserve that. The second (and last) fuckup was a thread that someone was looking for a known member that they had a concern for their personal safety/well being. Not knowing if it was serious or not everybody left the thread alone of responses (good or bad). Everybody that is, except gar. He posted (even after Zah told him to let it drop) another twenty or so posts of suicide ways and methods, encouraging the person to use them. So I canned him. The Banning rules are much the same at DDLR as they are here. Direct personal threat, or constant spamming are usually what get you the boot. I figure if you REALLY wanted to make the mother of a soldier feel that bad (especially betting HE would never voluntarily serve in a dangerous military position), or for someone to off themselves that bad he can do it elsewhere. Preferably face to face.

All the other stuff Zah mentioned is true enough, but it's just what led up to the last paragraph.

And before he pipes up thinking that it's my word against his because the site's gone, I'll IM Von and send the money owed to put the site back on-line so everybody can read it for themselves........

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 02:34 PM
His first fuckup was his posts in Socal Chelle's thread. She posted about her son's deployment in Iraq, and her concern (as any mother would have) about his safety. gar proceeds to put up about twenty posts about him being killed and how it would happen

The second (and last) fuckup was a thread that someone was looking for a known member that they had a concern for their personal safety/well being. Not knowing if it was serious or not everybody left the thread alone of responses (good or bad). Everybody that is, except gar. He posted (even after Zah told him to let it drop) another twenty or so posts of suicide ways and methods, encouraging the person to use them.

Pathetic.

Good on you, Igo.

You deserve a Medal. Or at least a hooker and a six-pack for that.

:gulp::appl::bigboobs:

Seshmeister
02-27-2009, 04:00 PM
It's funny how people like to think of some sort of lone gunman conspiracy theory with stuff like this.

There was a mod room thread where almost every mod on the site nagged the admins for months day after day to ban GAR because he was ruining the site.

Up until the stuff Igo describes these pleadings were ignored with the theory being that you have to have free speech.

kwame k
02-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Geez, si-gar.......you are going to have a whole bunch of people to put on ignore, now. I do remember the thread where he said that person should off himself and my responses to si-gar.......I too will pay money for DDLR to come back online so we can see exactly what an asshole si-gar is........like anyone needed reminding of that.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 04:48 PM
I knew there was a second Mod on the grassy knoll that pulled the trigger on Gay.

The way his head went back, and to the left when he was banned convinced me of this.

Nickdfresh
02-27-2009, 04:54 PM
The funny thing is that GAR posts as Mr. fucking Right Wing Patriot here, but exposes himself as a soldier hating fraud that torments the mother of a soldier and a mother who, regardless of what anyone might say, is a great fan of Van Halen...

He's a racist fuckwit that is lower than the dog shit I just stepped in...

kwame k
02-27-2009, 04:58 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cBABFpAkJMM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cBABFpAkJMM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Romeo Delight
02-27-2009, 11:53 PM
yikes. :confused11:

And yet I can't look away.

Romeo Delight
02-27-2009, 11:55 PM
I thought there was nothing more pathetic than a goodbye/I am leaving thread, but I think we have reached yet another level altogether.

chefcraig
02-28-2009, 12:48 PM
I thought there was nothing more pathetic than a goodbye/I am leaving thread, but I think we have reached yet another level altogether.

If you believe his exits are awkward, check out one of his entrances...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8408/aassholegary.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aassholegary.jpg)

thome
02-28-2009, 01:10 PM
I'll hire Mexicans to beat you up, then steal your job...

That's Cool just more jobs for (any legal or non-messcan peoples)/ in America,Americans .

I mean.. you do understand that all those jobs stolen by Messkins are all in need of being re-done.

Messcans as a group, as a whole, as a people, are completely incapable of doing anything, other that complete sh!it work. I mean as a group, as a whole, as a people, or ,as a individual.

So, we build the houses (and everything else, any concept of work you may have) with our money, make a bunch of dollars, then the Messcans come in and work and all the work is substandard, because they are incapable of doing anything but .

Then we have to redo everything they touch ...More Money..!!!!

Yes, the Illegals have stolen our jobs, at a substandard wage and they produce a substandard product .

Even, I can do that math.

You see they hate us, and want us to suffer while they take our money. selling thierselves for pennies on the dollar, paint houses tuesday, and are stucco guys on wed, and then home framers on friday,building your babys crib on thursday night, and then chefs in the place you eat food friday night.

And they could give six fukks about what happends two years from now while you sleep in what they kinda built .

I bet one messican that was your lawn mower monday, is working at the "fix my button factory" right now,texting hee's mamma while on the clock with your stolen blackberry.

Now call me a bigot or just.... if you haven't seen thier attitude first hand, STFU!

Romeo Delight
02-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Messkins Messcans messican :biggrin:

Blaze
02-28-2009, 11:44 PM
That's Cool just more jobs for (any legal or non-messcan peoples)/ in America,Americans .

I mean.. you do understand that all those jobs stolen by Messkins are all in need of being re-done.

Messcans as a group, as a whole, as a people, are completely incapable of doing anything, other that complete sh!it work. I mean as a group, as a whole, as a people, or ,as a individual.

So, we build the houses (and everything else, any concept of work you may have) with our money, make a bunch of dollars, then the Messcans come in and work and all the work is substandard, because they are incapable of doing anything but .

Then we have to redo everything they touch ...More Money..!!!!

Yes, the Illegals have stolen our jobs, at a substandard wage and they produce a substandard product .

Even, I can do that math.

You see they hate us, and want us to suffer while they take our money. selling thierselves for pennies on the dollar, paint houses tuesday, and are stucco guys on wed, and then home framers on friday,building your babys crib on thursday night, and then chefs in the place you eat food friday night.

And they could give six fukks about what happends two years from now while you sleep in what they kinda built .

I bet one messican that was your lawn mower monday, is working at the "fix my button factory" right now,texting hee's mamma while on the clock with your stolen blackberry.
Now call me a bigot or just.... if you haven't seen thier attitude first hand, STFU!
You are a bigot as reflected from your family heritage. You embraced the iniquity that is the creation of your father's father.
You experience these sorts of people because you draw them near.
You choose to embrace them, in hopes of a chassle yourself.

The race, ethnic, or religious background is irrelevant. You draw those sorts near. You choose to harbor supremacy to suit a deflection of your own self in the mirror that stares back at you in your choice of associates.

GAR
03-11-2009, 12:26 AM
If you believe his exits are awkward, check out one of his entrances...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8408/aassholegary.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aassholegary.jpg)

BUNNY!

:tongue0011: Join date - look at the join date.. October. NOT December.

LoungeMachine
03-11-2009, 12:38 AM
How was Jizzy's Funeral, GARfield?

When are you going to post those "enhanced" tracks?

hideyoursheep
03-11-2009, 07:46 AM
The Banning rules are much the same at DDLR as they are here. Direct personal threat, or constant spamming are usually what get you the boot.

Nah, I wouldn't say they're the same.

I've seen both happen without the ban.

They eventually reap what they sew and get run.
:)

chefcraig
03-11-2009, 09:20 AM
BUNNY!

:tongue0011: Join date - look at the join date.. October. NOT December.

Uh-huh. So someone is merely impersonating you at Rothfans. Of course, that must be it. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-rolleye-smileys-725.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Sexy-Adult-Smileys/)

RothFans - View Profile: GAR (http://www.rothfans.com/forum/member.php?u=170)

LoungeMachine
03-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Uh-huh. So someone is merely impersonating you at Rothfans. Of course, that must be it. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-rolleye-smileys-725.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Sexy-Adult-Smileys/)

RothFans - View Profile: GAR (http://www.rothfans.com/forum/member.php?u=170)

Healso claims the myspace person named GAR that posted comments on JizzyStool's myspace isn't him, either. :D

GAR
03-11-2009, 11:59 AM
I proclaim clam.

Diamondjimi
03-11-2009, 08:04 PM
You've just been Savicki'd ! :handjob:

Diamondjimi
03-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Hey Gary ,where's that exclusive interview with the great Savickster ???

GAR
03-12-2009, 02:13 AM
Do you seriously want me to interview Steve here?

Or do you mean my support group: the all-powerful, mostly underground yet highly popular Sea of Savicki group?

You have to join as a member to find out what you've been missing.

GAR
03-12-2009, 02:15 AM
Ask Steve first befor joining.. he may not like the idea of you being there..

Diamondjimi
03-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Do you seriously want me to interview Steve here?

Or do you mean my support group: the all-powerful, mostly underground yet highly popular Sea of Savicki group?.

You'll have to interview him here or you and Spurs will be the only ones to read it..

You have to join as a member to find out what you've been missing.

I've been losing sleep over that very thought. :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Igosplut
03-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Do you seriously want me to

Kill yourself? Yes, absolutely ..

And kill steve while you're at it....

twonabomber
03-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Kill yourself? Yes, absolutely ..

And kill steve while you're at it....

how long before Turdicki gets scared and asks for this post to be deleted? :D

LoungeMachine
03-12-2009, 08:34 PM
how long before Turdicki gets scared and asks for this post to be deleted? :D

Actually, he's asked for the entire site to be deleted for fear of his well being.....

Don't tell Mezro or we're fucked.

It'll be RothChats for all of us.....

Steve Savicki
03-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Igo, do I know you? I don't recall talking to or about you... EVER.

GAR
03-12-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't think anyone cares who Igo is since he's lost his SuperTwin Webbie powers.. nice going pissing off the DDLR host there Igg!

LoungeMachine
03-12-2009, 10:36 PM
I don't think anyone cares who Igo is since he's lost his SuperTwin Webbie powers.. nice going pissing off the DDLR host there Igg!

Much like no one cares about you since you were de-modded for giving out your password to your lover JizzyStool.

LoungeMachine
03-12-2009, 10:37 PM

Lucky Igo.

Can you pretend I'm Igo, and never talk to or about me, too?

By the way..... STFU Steve

ZahZoo
03-13-2009, 10:31 AM
You'll have to interview him here wearing only spurs...

I've been losing sleep over that very thought. :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Savicki and Gar - Return to Brokeback Mountain... the sequel.

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/images/brokeback_051407.jpg

twonabomber
03-13-2009, 11:07 AM
nice going pissing off the DDLR host there Igg!

wrong again...

LoungeMachine
03-13-2009, 11:25 AM
GAyR wrong?

What were the odds?

GAR
03-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Much like no one cares about you since you were de-modded for giving out your password to your lover JizzyStool.

Its always the sociophobe such as you unable to relate to other's casual friendships in any other way than your own repressed homoerotic desires.

Face it, you crave dick-in-the-mouth. You're always about homo-this, or faggot-that.

wtf why can't you just be a cool dude? RELAX

GAR
03-13-2009, 05:16 PM
wrong again...

So you're saying it's both your faults the host is renegging?

I wouldn't know really, I was never a webbie on DDLR.

GAR
03-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Savicki and Gar - Return to Brokeback Mountain... the sequel.

The main reason I dig Savicki is he's 99&#37; effective at pissing everyone else off, and he cant turn a board into a colossal uproar with just one post and not be banned.

Other than Hitch1969 I've never seen anyone operate like this.. he's genius unrecognized!

LoungeMachine
03-13-2009, 05:22 PM
wtf why can't you just be a cool dude? RELAX

Why can't you own up to your trolls?

You start RIP threads, claiming a member has died, and that you have personal information, contrary to the facts, and then never back it up.

So STFU.

You start "I'm going to Boycott" threads, as if anyone here gives a rat's ass what you demand, and then never back it up.

So STFU.

Fucking moron....

LoungeMachine
03-13-2009, 05:24 PM
The main reason I dig Savicki is he's 99% effective at pissing everyone else off, and he cant turn a board into a colossal uproar with just one post and not be banned.

!

Yet when someone pisses YOU off [katydid] YOU start a I QUIT ROTH ARMY thread, and go crying to the webbies.

Fucking hypocrite

Igosplut
03-13-2009, 08:50 PM
So you're saying it's both your faults the host is renegging?

I wouldn't know really, I was never a webbie on DDLR.

Instead of starting new troll posts why don't you address the last one you started about how you didn't know why you were banned at DDLR and my response?

Answer that

Igosplut
03-13-2009, 09:00 PM

So what does you being an idiot have to do with that?

twonabomber
03-13-2009, 10:16 PM

that defense has been tried before, and she didn't do too well with it either.

GAR
03-14-2009, 12:29 AM
Fucking hypocrite

DramaMama, Capital D!

GAR
03-14-2009, 12:30 AM
Instead of starting new troll posts why don't you address the last one you started about how you didn't know why you were banned at DDLR and my response?

Tell you what, why don't you go back and fix the site you broke, and we'll talk about things forward of that, kay>?

Steve Savicki
03-16-2009, 03:54 PM
So what does you being an idiot have to do with that?
It means, why are you attacking me? What have I done to harm you?

Steve Savicki
03-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Can you pretend I'm Igo, and never talk to or about me, too?
Still don't know what I did to harm you either.

Diamondjimi
03-16-2009, 04:20 PM

Gar is this true? I've never heard of you denying this...

If it's true ,no wonder they're bustin yer balls...

Guitar Shark
03-16-2009, 04:26 PM

Steve, get your mom working on this for you.

Will anyone sleep with my Down's syndrome son, asks mother trying to help 21-year-old lose his virginity | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1162401/Will-sleep-Downs-syndrome-son-asks-mother-trying-help-21-year-old-lose-virginity.html)

Diamondjimi
03-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Steve, I'd Neg. Rep. you if you had any Rep. to Neg. ! :D

GAR
03-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Gar is this true? I've never heard of you denying this...

If it's true ,no wonder they're bustin yer balls...

I've been a mod at both sites, and the Mod forum which doesn't appear to the usernames who aren't moderators has basically the same threads of guys like this bitching about nothing.

I'll ask to be mod when I have a secure computer to myself instead of this notebook which everyone in the house currently shares.

LoungeMachine
03-16-2009, 05:04 PM
I've been a mod at both sites, and the Mod forum which doesn't appear to the usernames who aren't moderators has basically the same threads of guys like this bitching about nothing.

I'll ask to be mod when I have a secure computer to myself instead of this notebook which everyone in the house currently shares.

Notice he still can't bring himself to answer dj's question with a straight answer?

LMAO

Igosplut
03-16-2009, 05:29 PM

What do you think this is? An encounter group for fuck sake??

I've been reading your stupid fuckin whiney posts for years and your nothing but a ball-bag.

Igosplut
03-16-2009, 05:37 PM
I've been a mod at both sites...

And basically canned at both sites because at one he gave his password to somebody else, and the other because he's pretty-much just a bullshitting fuck.

Which house of correction is that?

Diamondjimi
03-16-2009, 05:42 PM
Notice he still can't bring himself to answer dj's question with a straight answer?

LMAO

Guess he'll have to call this guy...
http://blog.nbc.com/ross_blog/Captain&#37;20Answer%20LOGO.jpg

:D