PDA

View Full Version : I jizz in my pants

Panamark
03-03-2009, 11:04 PM
THIRTY MILLION people have played it on YouTube, it's the most downloaded video track on Australian iTunes and it features cameos from Justin Timberlake and Molly Sims.

But Jizz In My Pants, by The Lonely Island, is a song you're unlikely to ever hear on Australian radio.

It’s just too rude.

The track - about an unfortunate recurring case of premature ejaculation – includes the lines: "Checked my phone and saw you rang and I / JIZZED IN MY PANTS / Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I / JIZZ IN MY PANTS / When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I / JIZZED IN MY PANTS".

Sydney's mainstream broadcast giant, Nova 969, played the song just twice during the week, both times late in the evening.

On Nova and Sea FM stations nationally, the song was aired 10 times - in total.

The Lonely Island - Andy Samberg, Jorma Taccone, and Akiva Schaffer - confirmed radio stations were also avoiding the cult hit in the US.

"It's selling really well on iTunes and it's received millions and millions of hits on YouTube, but I don't think many radio stations are actually playing it because it's so dirty," they told news.com.au.

"We do have a clean version which we've been sending out, where they bleep out the ‘jizz.’ There's some moaning that goes over the ‘jizz.’ It's me and Andy going "errrrrr, in my pants," but we're not sure how many are playing it," said writer and singer Jorma Taccone.

Nova 969 music director Toni Pipicelli said the song's strong following on YouTube could mean increased play.

“It's great talking point with our listeners, and with it now doing so well on the iTunes charts, we’re giving it some more spot play,” she said.

The Lonely Island describe the track as “pretty harmless”, and say that’s borne out by the lack of protest from Christian and family groups.

"There has been surprisingly little fanfare. I mean, who's going to mess with the guy in the corner jizzing in his pants, you just feel bad for him, you just want to stay out of his way. Hopefully most people will just see that it's all in decent fun."

They say the reason for the song's success is simple.

"People are really immature. I think it’s the combination of a hilarious concept, married with a hot beat. That level of sarcasm is never going to come out in print."

The trio said while “cleaning up the song” dimished its comedic appeal, they were willing to do it to get their music to a broader audience.

"The main reason we're making this record is so kids can listen to it and I think if they can still get the joke and it remains something that parents deem appropriate for them to hear then its a win, if it's a little softened up, it's because it's for people who should hear it a little softened up."

The lack of airplay hasn't put the celebs off either.

The Lonely Island album Incredibad features Justin Timberlake as the star of their hit Dick in a Box, Natalie Portman has her own rap song called Natalie’s Rap, T-Pain collaborated with them on I'm On A Boat and other celebrities such as Jack Black, Norah Jones and Julian Casablancas of The Strokes have joined in.

The Californian trio - dubbed by critics as the world’s “funniest comedy team for the internet generation” – has now landed a three-album deal with Universal Republic.

So with some of the biggest names in America clambering to get a piece of The Lonely Island, is there any chance they’d try to get Obama on board?

"I really hope he has better things to do than hang out with us making songs," they laughed.

Panamark
03-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Linkage

Cult YouTube, iTunes hit by The Lonely Island shunned by radio | Music | News.com.au (http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25127375-7484,00.html)

Panamark
03-03-2009, 11:06 PM
He opens the window and Jizzes himself ??

Terry
03-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah, well, fuck me...I jizz in my pants at the drop of a hat, too. Yet I don't feel the need to write a song about it.

Panamark
03-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Yeah, well, fuck me...I jizz in my pants at the drop of a hat, too. Yet I don't feel the need to write a song about it.

:biggrin: If our paths ever cross Terry, remind me not to drop my hat !!! lol

Panamark
03-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Aw man.. Props to Loungie, he actually posted the vid in non before this
thread. I just saw the auto similar threads link after I started....
Guess I shall have to thieve his linky link !!

Panamark
03-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Here tis.... Thanks Loungeman !

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
03-04-2009, 03:53 AM
My, err, pleasure, Marky. :D

Funny shit.

:gulp:

Seshmeister
03-04-2009, 06:06 AM
It’s just too rude.

Too rude for Australians is saying something...

Panamark
03-04-2009, 06:08 AM
The dude needs a vasectomy !

Panamark
03-04-2009, 06:11 AM
Too rude for Australians is saying something...

Yeah ?? WTF ?? Our newsreaders say bugger and get stuffed
and everything..

SweetSecrets
03-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Are there guys over the age of 12 that seriously have this problem?

Panamark
03-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Now theres a name I remember :biggrin:

Um...... I can only recall this
being a nocturnal problem on rare occasions after
the age of 12... cough cough.....

This is bizzarre as I can just walk into the next
room and tell you... lol.. Ah well, just like the
old days, hey sweetsecrets ;)
Its nice that I see a post from you today
great timing...

I think I just jizzed in my pants !

SweetSecrets
03-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Now theres a name I remember :biggrin:

Um...... I can only recall this
being a nocturnal problem on rare occasions after
the age of 12... cough cough.....

This is bizzarre as I can just walk into the next
room and tell you... lol.. Ah well, just like the
old days, hey sweetsecrets ;)
Its nice that I see a post from you today
great timing...

I think I just jizzed in my pants !

Yea, why don't you just come on into the next room and "tell" me about it, aye? :hee:

rustoffa
03-09-2009, 10:41 PM
I'm on a boat MOTHERFUCKER!
:monkey:
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7yfISlGLNU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7yfISlGLNU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>