X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redballjet
    Full On Cocktard
    • Feb 2004

EW Slams Van Hagar

The May 28th edition of "Entertaiment Weekly" (the one with No Doubt on the cover) slams the Van Hagar tour in two ways.

1) The tour only gets a one paragraph blurb

2) The review reads as follows:

Wow. The best reunion tour in ages. Van Halen reunites with David Lee.... wait, what's that you say? It's with Sammy Hagar? Oh.

That about summerized the mainstream press' take on the Van Hagar reunion!!!!!
  • dave_is_vh
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

That sums it up.
    "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

nuff said...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• gslinger
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Gooooooooooddddddddddddd. Everyday is looking like a better Roth day........
        <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
        "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
        </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
        <center>
        "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
        <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• vanhalendlrband
          Groupie
          • Jan 2004

FUCK VAN HALEN IS DUMMER THAN MICE!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS, GET BACK WITH DAVE OR YOUR NOTHING. I LAUGH AT ALL THE SAMMY HEADS, THE NEW VAN HAGAR IS GETTING SLAMMED BAD. I BET THAT NEW GREATEST HITS PACKAGE WILL SELL WORSE THAN VAN HALEN 3!!!
          When you think of Van Halen you think of David Lee Roth.

Comment

Working...