Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Hey all - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all

I have not been on this site in ages. Just wanted to say hello. People know me from DDLR. But I had not even been on there in a while. Too much work lately. I'll try to be around more. It's a promise.

VH2 is my favorite album

Hi yomaster! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

I was going to say welcome, but noticed you've been registered since 2004. This is your first post though? Either way, glad to see you here. Watch out for LoungeMachine.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

LMAO

Registered for 5 years before posting.

Now that's a professional lurker

Welcome, yo.

Watch out for Guitar Shark, he'll bill you for something eventually.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Welcome....please watch out for that Reverberator as he is a womens reproductive organ

Enjoy.
          Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
          the chazzers are so lucky
          so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Nah I have posted a long time ago. Not sure what happened to my stats. And there is a problem with my account. If someone could please check for me. When I log in I can view a page. Then the next time the page refreshes or I click on a link I get logged out. Is my account not totally verified or something?

Comment

Hey yo... how the hell are ya?
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                Hey yo... how the hell are ya?
                Hi Angel!

I would say nice rack about the avatar but wow those are intimidating. lol

Comment

Aren't they though? I had to use them for my av... no other choice, they jumped out at me. LOL

Oh, and Andy Taylor... go fuck yourself.

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Wow ! Glad you finally posted... Welcome..

5 years went >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That way !

Glad you took the plunge
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Hey Angel, you left your headlights on!

Comment

Originally posted by yomaster View Post
                        I have not been on this site in ages. Just wanted to say hello. People know me from DDLR. But I had not even been on there in a while. Too much work lately. I'll try to be around more. It's a promise.

VH2 is my favorite album

But for a first post it's a good one!

Comment

Nah I have posted a long time ago. Not sure what happened to my stats.
                          Someone called Mezro deleted your previous posts.

Don't worry it wasn't personal just stupid.

Comment

Welcome!
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

VH2 is my favorite album
                              Geez what took you so long..

Comment

Working...
                              X