X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Michael Jackson

I would post this in House Of Music because he's pushing tickets for shows he'll either never show up for, or lip sync every second...

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKaySqh1XPU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKaySqh1XPU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

"When I say this is it, it really means this is it because I will be arrested after the show."

Last edited by Panamark; 03-18-2009, 01:58 AM. Reason: OP Request
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Hey, maybe he can open for Van Halen...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

So, he's like 51-52 years old now...

I'm not sure that was him talking...

Maybe it's a robot...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Not sure what you mean by "Obama's teleprompters", but I throw Michael Jackson in with Whitney Houston and so many others, wasting their talent...
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Andy Taylor
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

I hate this guy. These are all the songs he wrote on Thriller.

1. "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" 6: 02
          2. "The Girl Is Mine" 3:42
          3. "Beat It" 4:19
          4. "Billie Jean"

And he can dance. Definitely mega overrated.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Being billed as his final "curtain call" I see it as his final attempt to pay off his creditors, accounts and especially lawyers before filing for bankruptcy and fighting with Octomom for food stamps in the check out line.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This announcement still made the main national news in the UK.

There are only 3 or 4 artists in the world that get that coverage here.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

What a fucking freak...
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Being billed as his final "curtain call" I see it as his final attempt to pay off his creditors, accounts and especially lawyers before filing for bankruptcy and fighting with Octomom for food stamps in the check out line.

I think you've hit the nail on the head.
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Or he could sell the rights to the Beatles library that he outbid McCartney for...that's gotta be worth something...

Hmmm.....Jacko and Octomom......he already ownd a ranch, why not some livestock!

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by hideyoursheep

Hmmm.....Jacko and Octomom......he already ownd a ranch, why not some livestock!
                      Bwahahahahahahaha!

I managed to spit coke over my computer, bite my tongue, fall off my chair and throw up an little bit at that one. Tears of pure joy

OUTSTANDING
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

It was too obvious!

Damn!
                        Now there's a Groan button next to the thanks button!

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bxtgLzi-aK0&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bxtgLzi-aK0&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Michael Jackson's London concerts attract 350,000 applicants - Telegraph

Michael Jackson's London concerts attract 350,000 applicants

Around 350,000 people have registered for the chance to buy tickets to Michael Jackson's London concerts, his promoter said.

Last Updated: 9:57AM GMT 08 Mar 2009

The singer will play 10 concerts at the 20,000-capacity O2 Arena in Greenwich, south London, in July.

With more people registering than the venue can hold on 10 nights, some fans are bound to miss out but promoters say they will be first on the list if, as reported, more gigs are announced.

Fans who get through the registration process will be sent an email on Tuesday with a code allowing them to log on to a website to buy tickets.

Reports have suggested that Jackson will put on more shows despite proclaiming the O2 shows would be his London curtain call.

A spokeswoman for promoter AEG Live said: "Nothing has been confirmed yet but those people who miss out this time will be the first to hear if there are any announcements."

Tonight will see the hype surrounding the concerts continue as the entire advert break during Dancing On Ice on ITV1 is devoted to Jackson.

A three-and-a-half minute video showcasing his performances over the years will be shown at 9.30pm.

Concert organisers said Jackson will be the first artist to take over an entire ad break.

Tickets for the concerts, costing between &#163;50 and &#163;75, go on sale at 7am on Friday.

The shows, beginning on July 8, will mark Jackson's first live performance for more than two years.

The London shows - titled This Is It - were said to be his final performances in the city.

The singer told hundreds of screaming fans during his bizarre press conference at the venue on Thursday: "I just want to say these will be my final shows, performances in London. This will be it.

"When I say this is it, I really mean this is it.

"This is the final curtain call."

Jackson, who has sold more than 750 million records worldwide and has 13 Grammy awards, last toured 12 years ago when he played 82 shows in 58 cities for the HIStory tour.

His last studio album, Invincible, was released in 2001.

Jackson remains one of the best-selling artists of all time with a back catalogue brimming with hits including Thriller, Billie Jean and Earth Song.

The singer has kept a low profile since his 2005 acquittal on child molestation charges and has spent time living outside the United States.

The 02 has been a popular choice for other big name American artists.

Prince played 21 dates in 2007 and Britney Spears is due to perform eight shows there in June.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Michael Jackson's London concerts attract 350,000 applicants - Telegraph

Michael Jackson's London concerts attract 350,000 applicants

Around 350,000 people have registered for the chance to buy tickets to Michael Jackson's London concerts, his promoter said.

Last Updated: 9:57AM GMT 08 Mar 2009

The singer will play 10 concerts at the 20,000-capacity O2 Arena in Greenwich, south London, in July.

With more people registering than the venue can hold on 10 nights, some fans are bound to miss out but promoters say they will be first on the list if, as reported, more gigs are announced.

Fans who get through the registration process will be sent an email on Tuesday with a code allowing them to log on to a website to buy tickets.

Reports have suggested that Jackson will put on more shows despite proclaiming the O2 shows would be his London curtain call.

A spokeswoman for promoter AEG Live said: "Nothing has been confirmed yet but those people who miss out this time will be the first to hear if there are any announcements."

Tonight will see the hype surrounding the concerts continue as the entire advert break during Dancing On Ice on ITV1 is devoted to Jackson.

A three-and-a-half minute video showcasing his performances over the years will be shown at 9.30pm.

Concert organisers said Jackson will be the first artist to take over an entire ad break.

Tickets for the concerts, costing between £50 and £75, go on sale at 7am on Friday.

The shows, beginning on July 8, will mark Jackson's first live performance for more than two years.

The London shows - titled This Is It - were said to be his final performances in the city.

The singer told hundreds of screaming fans during his bizarre press conference at the venue on Thursday: "I just want to say these will be my final shows, performances in London. This will be it.

"When I say this is it, I really mean this is it.

"This is the final curtain call."

Jackson, who has sold more than 750 million records worldwide and has 13 Grammy awards, last toured 12 years ago when he played 82 shows in 58 cities for the HIStory tour.

His last studio album, Invincible, was released in 2001.

Jackson remains one of the best-selling artists of all time with a back catalogue brimming with hits including Thriller, Billie Jean and Earth Song.

The singer has kept a low profile since his 2005 acquittal on child molestation charges and has spent time living outside the United States.

The 02 has been a popular choice for other big name American artists.

Prince played 21 dates in 2007 and Britney Spears is due to perform eight shows there in June.

Comment

Working...