PDA

View Full Version : How to react when woken up by a Spammy song

BITEYOASS
03-08-2009, 08:42 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJEHt2WAGeM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJEHt2WAGeM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Andy Taylor
03-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Lmao!

hideyoursheep
03-08-2009, 09:27 PM
I'll pay cash for a Hagar snuff film.

Panamark
03-08-2009, 10:10 PM
I had to look twice to make sure that wasnt me

stringfelowhawk
03-09-2009, 12:06 AM
The familiarity of this clip is awesome considering it's almost like deja vu' for me. That's awesome.
This is a true story. I was stationed in Virginia working 3rd shift. Lived in this great "QUIET" neighborhood (which in all honesty was except for this one particular week) that I really loved. I had this clock radio phone in my room at the time. I'd been working really hard putting in some extra hours and every damn day I got home I'd be exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep. Well, of course because I was so tired something had to keep me awake. My neighbors were replacing there driveway which they had been fined by the association because it was cracking and the company the hired was running a damn jackhammer until bout 5pm every fucking day that week. I couldn't sleep. I averaged about 2 hours a day during that time. It was so bad one night I woke up to my alarm going off and tried to answer the phone. Anyone else ever do that? Or the phone would ring and I'd try to hit the snooze button to shut the alarm off. By thursday night I was on the edge of insanity. My alarm went off and what do I wake up to? The chorus to fucking "Dreams"! I SHIT YOU NOT! THE IRONY OF THAT IS NOT LOST ON ME. I put two holes in my wall where the radio hit and the receiver hit just below it. Cost me $40 to fix it. Had to replace the section of drywall. Barely missed my tv. Glad it was my house so didn't have to worry about the damage deposit. I pledged to never again have an alarm clock radio of any kind and to this day have NO phone in my bedroom. And it all caught up with me when I got home Friday morning. I layed down and when I woke up I thought it was Friday night but it was actually just before dawn Saturday morning. I slept for 18 hours.