let's talk about the 2nd greatest band ever JOURNEY!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

let's talk about the 2nd greatest band ever JOURNEY!!!

I'm now moving Steve Perry to number #2 as my favorite frontman!

Now you can all go fuck off!!!

He's the greatest vocalist of all time...

And DLR is the greatest frontman...

LOL

Yeah it's cheesy... whatever... but atleast you expect from them...

And not settling for it with Van Hagar!!
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

And whenever you go to a bar... there's always HOT PUSSY singin' along to it!!!

So fuck the haterz..... BRING FORTH JOURNEY AND HOT PUSSY!!!

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Imagine if you could put Steve Perry's voice in Roth's body...

I think you would have god in front of you!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Journey was OK in the late 70's while Gregg Rolie was still in the band. But the minute that pussy Jonathan Cain joined the band, they lost the plot completely.

Still like the "classic" stuff though....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YuX0c2M0KT0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YuX0c2M0KT0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

You've lost it.

Any chick that would force me to listen to Journey after Infinity isn't worth the time.

Comment

• alexpgrimes
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

I love captured. that is a great cd for a road trip. dixie highway is a killer song. too bad it was only released on that cd.
            If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

I'm all about Journey, they kick ass. The local bar I frequent has established a "No Don't Stop Believin' " rule because of how many plays it was getting on the juke box.

Probably one of the top 10 songs ever.
              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                I'm all about Journey, they kick ass. The local bar I frequent has established a "No Don't Stop Believin' " rule because of how many plays it was getting on the juke box.

Probably one of the top 10 songs ever.
                There we have it, ladies and gentlemen. Scientific proof that drinking shitty beer causes brain damage!
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

This is my favorite...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGw6922j_0U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGw6922j_0U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Actually the all time classsic...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/303mB_GslLU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/303mB_GslLU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
                    Last edited by WARF; 03-15-2009, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                      There we have it, ladies and gentlemen. Scientific proof that drinking shitty beer causes brain damage!
                      Why is that? The full statement? Or the top ten songs?

When I say top ten I don't mean songs like John Lennon's Imagine, I mean songs that everyone knows. Shit Don't Stop Believin' came out before anyone in the bar was even born, yet everyone knows every word.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just the idea of any song Journey recorded - especially with Jonathan Pussy Cain - being in the "top 10 songs of all time" is ridiculous.

Yeah the song was a monster Top 40 hit, but so was "Stayin Alive" by the Bee Gees. I wouldn't be singing along with either of them at the bar. Actually, I'd be looking around to make sure I wasn't in the wrong bar.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• alicebowie
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2009

I only danced at a club one time. "Lights" was playing and the fat girl
                          that was buying me beer wanted to dance. I saw some buddies entering
                          and bailed to my seat. Told the fat chick I felt sick and snuck out.
                          Woke up in some other fat chicks bed. She was a butter face.
                          A little thick but her face was cute.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                            Just the idea of any song Journey recorded - especially with Jonathan Pussy Cain - being in the "top 10 songs of all time" is ridiculous.

Yeah the song was a monster Top 40 hit, but so was "Stayin Alive" by the Bee Gees. I wouldn't be singing along with either of them at the bar. Actually, I'd be looking around to make sure I wasn't in the wrong bar.
                            Point taken.

But then again I like more than a woman by the beegees also.

I will now change that top ten to top ten most recognizable and maybe that will be less vomit inspiring

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by alicebowie
                              I only danced at a club one time. "Lights" was playing and the fat girl
                              that was buying me beer wanted to dance. I saw some buddies entering
                              and bailed to my seat. Told the fat chick I felt sick and snuck out.
                              Woke up in some other fat chicks bed. She was a butter face.
                              A little thick but her face was cute.
                              Wait what? Butter face means "everything is good but-her face" so how was she thick with a good face?

Comment

Working...