Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Doctor had oral sex with nose-job patient - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor had oral sex with nose-job patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor had oral sex with nose-job patient

Doctor had oral sex with nose-job patient

By Lauren Wilson
    The Australian
    August 26, 2008 12:01am
    <!-- // END article-title ************************************** --><!-- // story-tools ************************************** --><!-- // END article-title ************************************** -->
    <!-- // END story-tools ************************************** --><!-- // END article-header ************************************** --><!-- // article-body ************************************** --><!-- Image Caption ("image-lead") --><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> Lip service ... Martyn Mendelsohn, a celebrity doctor, who allowed a patient to perform oral sex on him, is fighting to keep his medical licence.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- // article intro ************************************** -->
    • Doctor tells court patient gave him oral sex
    • He was "flattered" she performed the act
    • But only until she went to police

<!-- // END article intro ************************************** --><!-- // article corpus ************************************** -->A CELEBRITY plastic surgeon who allowed a patient to perform oral sex on him before he gave her a nose job is fighting to keep his medical licence.
    Martyn Mendelsohn, an ear, nose and throat surgeon who appeared on the medical reality television show RPA, fronted the NSW Medical Tribunal yesterday over allegations he engaged in a sexual act with a female patient, The Australian reports.
    Dr Mendelsohn, 50, admitted he did not attempt to stop a 22-year-old patient performing oral sex on him during an after-hours consultation in May 2005.
    The woman had attended the surgery on a number of occasions and arrived that evening for surgery on her nose, the tribunal heard.
    Dr Mendelsohn said he considered telling the patient he could not continue with the operation after the sex act occurred, but decided to go ahead.
    Related Coverage

He then administered four drugs to the patient, and went ahead with the "minor procedure".
    "It was a decision I made that I regret," he said.
    "Knowing her nose better than anyone else, I was in a unique position to take care of the problem."
    After the woman left the surgery, she asked her boyfriend to take her to the police, where she pressed sexual assault charges against the doctor.
    The NSW Director of Public Prosecution later dropped the charges, on the basis there was no reasonable prospect of a conviction.
    At the time of the incident, Dr Mendelsohn told the tribunal he was depressed and not sleeping well and that his wife was ill.
    "I think I was probably flattered," he said.
    The patient had made a number of flattering remarks.
    "I think I possibly welcomed those comments

Doctor had oral sex with nose-job patient | National News | News.com.au
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

"After the woman left the surgery, she asked her boyfriend to take her to the police, where she pressed sexual assault charges against the doctor."

So this bitch goes in for a nose job, blows the doctor, then asks her boyfriend
    (who was perfectly ok about it, it seems) to take her to the cops ?????
    WTF ?????
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

No shit!

No case...

Comment

Maybe he just wanted to make sure her nasal passages were operational...
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

I was about to say that Igo, perhaps he asked her to blow her nose
          and she misunderstood him ! lol....
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

LOL, I just had one of those contraptions in my nose the other day...

No, I didn't blow the Dr.....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Sounds like she wanted a freebie.

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                No, I didn't blow the Dr.....
                Are you sure ??

Comment

Maybe the doc was like,

"Now before we proceed, we need to do a pressurisation
                  test. Simply blow into this medical probe which I have
                  already affixed at a comfortable level. You will know once
                  the test is complete when you feel a warm flood of fluid
                  flow down your throat. I shall watch my screen and tell
                  you if you need to blow or suck harder for us to get
                  an accurate reading"
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

As a practicing medical doctor, he should have kept some ethics and say no, BEFORE enjoying the B.J.
                    With his salary, he could have got sex from any hore in Australia!

Unless she was on some drugs they give patients before an operation and was "forced" into it, that bitch has no reasons complain!
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                    Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                    Originally posted by VanHalener
                    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                    Originally posted by FORD
                    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

So if this chick blows the plastic surgeon, what the hell does she do for the gynecologist?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                        So if this chick blows the plastic surgeon, what the hell does she do for the gynecologist?
                        Once he has you laying there in "gynecological position"... You just pray he's gay!
                        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

And what if she ever gets a colo-ractal exam?

Comment

Originally posted by blonddgirl777 View Post
                            Once he has you laying there in "gynecological position"... You just pray he's gay!
                            Gotta wonder how many gynecologists ARE gay. Because if you have to stare at pussies all day long at work, are you going to want to look at one when you get home?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by blonddgirl777 View Post
                              As a practicing medical doctor, he should have kept some ethics and say no, BEFORE enjoying the B.J.

When you become a 50 year old man, let's see how many freebie blow jobs you can turn down from 22 year old girls.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...
                              X