Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here...

Hello all,

Unfortunately, I wasn't alive to witness the Golden Years of VH, but all through my youth I was guided along the right path by my old man towards Diamond Dave, blasting Van Halen II at 6 a.m to hockey practice. I was fortunate enough to attend in '07, and though it was nothing compared to when they played Toronto in '83 (from what I've been told), I was happy enough to witness Dave take control of the crowd, and fuckin own the night!

Hi Pennypacker and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Welcome to the site fellow Canuck! Sit back and enjoy the ride...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Haven't we cut off any more Canadian Imports already?

Fine, one more, and that's it

Close the door behind you, Canucklehead.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Don't worry, he keeds... sort of.

(They hate us as much as we hate them )
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

lol, Lounge Machine, what do you have against your neighbours to the North?

(Is that too Canadian for you?, spelling Neighbours with a "u"?)

Comment

Comment

I LIKE this guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennypacker View Post

Originally posted by Pennypacker View Post

You tend to repeat yourself.

You have terrible taste in beer.

But your women are hot, and your bud is spectacular, so we'll call it even.

But dont push it, eh?

Comment

Fuck off!!!
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Love View Post
                      Fuck off!!!
                      LMAO

Comment

Hey, Welcome to this wonderful CVH site. Sam et al put together some great tunes, looking forward to talking to you about it

BAM
                        http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

Originally posted by Thorman View Post
                          Hey, Welcome to this wonderful CVH site. Sam et al put together some great tunes, looking forward to talking to you about it

BAM
                          On the behalf of us normal, sane Canadians, I apologize for Thorman's rambling's.

Disgrace to our fine nation, sir.
                          Last edited by Pennypacker; 03-19-2009, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Speaking as a resident of a border state, I dare say Thorsheep is a disgrace to ALL nations.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Welcome, Fudgepacker.
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...
                              X