X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Help end aids by putting a bible over your penis

PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE POPE Benedict last night claimed that placing a bible over an erect penis before intercourse is the only guaranteed way to prevent the spread of Aids.

May cause chafing
    Speaking before his tour of Africa, the Pontiff said Aids could only be tackled by the 'traditional teaching of the church' and not a latex rubber sheath that contains infected semen and prevents it from transferring the virus to another human being.

Experts said that either the Pope is suggesting the bible is used like a condom, or he doesn't know what a condom is.

Dr Emma Bradford, of Reading University, said: "I guess you would have to rip out a few pages of Leviticus and then somehow fashion them into a condom-like device using lots and lots of masking tape.

"Or you could shred the pages, soak them in water and construct something that looks a bit like a paper maché cigar tube."

Dr Bradford added: "It has to be one of those two because suggesting that the African Aids epidemic can be contained simply by reading the bible would be criminally insane."

Since his inauguration in 2005 the Pope has continued the Church's strong opposition to condoms by calling for abstinence, supervised heavy petting and whacking it repeatedly with a wooden spoon until it goes all soft again.

Meanwhile the Vatican has issued this year's list of approved non-penetrative carnal techniques including pearl necklaces, light genital branding and something called 'Dutch steamboating'.

PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE - The Daily Mash
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

'Dutch steamboating'
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

POPE Benedict last night claimed that placing a bible over an erect penis...

So essentially the Pope is saying "Fuck the Bible"? Now that's a refreshingly bold stance for the Vatican to take.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

This list(letter)???

Message on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of Paul VI's Encyclical Humanae Vitae

That is just referencing the one from '87 giving the OK to planned children.

Instruction on respect for human life

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I never really thought about the insanity of the fucked up evil position of the Catholic church on married couples with this. Obviously it's ridiculous and perverted superstitious nonsense for anyone not to use a condom in Africa but they also apply it within marriage of the infected couples.

If the husband has AIDS then he is still prohibited from wearing a rubber and so will probably give his wife and any kids they have AIDS.

Eventually they will change this rule like they have before on so many things like eating meat on Fridays, the bible being in Latin, the sun rotating around the Earth etc etc etc

When that happens I want every one of these stupid cunts at the top of the church who come up with this bullshit to spend a few months with the people dying because of their idiocy.

They should then be injected with the virus themselves because they are too stupid to live.
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-20-2009, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            They should then be injected with the virus themselves because they are too stupid to live.
            I hope not! Because they might unfortunately infect the alter boys they were raping...

Comment

Working...