X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Special Olympics - Obama joke

OK, let me first get this out of the way. Obama fucked up. I'm sure we've all made inappropriate jokes, just not as President and while on Jay Leno. He's not sorry about what he said, he's sorry he said it in public. There have been countless jokes made at the expense of everyone by almost everyone. Movies, songs, tv shows, cartoons, etc.... Fuck it, Obama fucked up, he knows, he got called out on it, move on. Bigger fish to fry.

As for the Special Olympics, I suggest everyone try to attend at least once in your life. If these kids busting their asses doesn't warm your heart then nothing will. Tired of all the bullshit in "real" sports? Steroids, cheating, contract holdouts for millions, gobs of advertising & sponsor dollars, trash talking, egos, zero team or city loyalty, then check out the Special Olympics. Pure love of whatever sport they are partaking in, people actually trying their hardest, doing their best, and so happy even when they come in fourth and get a ribbon. Not to mention all the people volunteering their time to coach & work with these kids. It's an awesome sight. A far cry from Manny Ramirez holding out when offered $45,000,000 for a 2-year deal or A-Rod getting a quarter $$BILLION$$ for 10 years.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

I passed out before Leno came on! Gotta watch the youtube of it but from what I read, yeah, he fucked up.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Awful funny, Sadass.....I post in your thread and I get tomatoes on my avatar.
      I can't prove you did it but following the theory of preemption, eat paint, Bitch.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        I post in your thread and I get tomatoes on my avatar.
        ROFL! Wasn't me, but you're in for it now. Great quote
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Combat Ready
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2007

Agreed, no big deal at all. He was joking about himself and how he can't bowl worth a shit.

Some people need to fucking relax.

Comment

• Big Train
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Whatever gets us to stop talking about Chris Dodd and the amazing fuckup the president is doing at work.
            Last edited by Big Train; 03-21-2009, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• katie
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

WTF was he doing on Jay Leno?

Those shows are for celebretards to plug books & DVDS

Thought he was meant to be running your country.

What next, Dancing With The Stars!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by katie
                WTF was he doing on Jay Leno?

Those shows are for celebretards to plug books & DVDS

Thought he was meant to be running your country.

What next, Dancing With The Stars!
                Obama has never stopped campaigning. It's what he is good at. He's got other people back in Washington to run the Executive Branch. It's the Barrack Obama Show. At least he doesn't hide out on a ranch somewhere and sound like Porky the Pig when he talks.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Don Corleone
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

What did he say??? (I'm in the UK and didn't see any coverage at all of this)
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                    What did he say??? (I'm in the UK and didn't see any coverage at all of this)
                    He just confessed he sucks at bowling and he somehow managed to splice in the phrase "special olympics" into it...

Major no-no.
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I thought it was hilarious.
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Tired of all the bullshit in "real" sports? Steroids, cheating, contract holdouts for millions, gobs of advertising & sponsor dollars, trash talking, egos, zero team or city loyalty, then check out the Special Olympics. Pure love of whatever sport they are partaking in, people actually trying their hardest, doing their best, and so happy even when they come in fourth and get a ribbon.
                        Maybe and maybe I'm just so cynical sometimes but what about all the people who pretend to be more disabled than they are or the crazy thing whereby you can go from world champion to nobody because you get just slightly better and get moved up the events.

Is it really purer than pure?

Comment

• swage33
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2009

This dude is in love with his own celebrity. Traditionally, Presidents are not so accessible and the fact is that, unscripted, anyone will step on their dick....you, me, everybody. His fuck up is not a big deal but it is very unpresidential. When a president speaks publicly, it needs to be controlled and scripted.
                          High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• scamper
                            Commando
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Maybe and maybe I'm just so cynical sometimes but what about all the people who pretend to be more disabled than they are or the crazy thing whereby you can go from world champion to nobody because you get just slightly better and get moved up the events.

Is it really purer than pure?
                            You watch to much TV.....

Comment

• katie
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

[QUOTE=Nitro Express;1334587]Obama has never stopped campaigning. It's what he is good at. He's got other people back in Washington to run the Executive Branch. It's the Barrack Obama Show......QUOTE]

We had somebody like that run this counrty for a while, his name was Tony Blair, used to do all the chat shows, photos ops with clebretards/muso's etc funny thing is got away with it 10 years...

Beware the soundbite man.

Comment

Working...