X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

FAUX Noize openly mocks Canadian military

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tuna2w2pgnM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tuna2w2pgnM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is a news channel?

Sounds more like a bunch of dumb fucks talking shit in a bar.

For what it's worth Canada has as many troops in Afghanistan as the US does by population.

US
    ----
    Population: 300 million
    Troops in Afghanistan: 30 000

Canada
    ----
    Population: 30 million
    Troops in Afghanistan: 3 000

In other words if you are Canadian you are just as likely to have a loved one KIA in Afghanistan as an American.

In fact it's more likely once you add in the danger that you'll get killed by US friendly fire...

Comment

• Pennypacker
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2009

That was fucking dumb. We just lost 4 soldiers on friday, one last week from my hometown, and these clowns have the balls to mock our prosperous nation. Our military isn't the best I agree, but show some damn respect. Send that skinny-tie douchebag over there and lets see how funny it is.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

More proof FAUX should be taken off the air.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

Uhhg...

Don't anyone forget who these douchecocks are at their next stand-up appearance.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Looks like a bunch of media hacks that were given script written by Roger Ailes. Let's drop em' off at the border once they are found at the unemployment office next week.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
              Banned
              • Jan 2009

I am gob smacked at such stupidity and arrogance. It's not just the military they were bashing Canada completely and there was that swipe at Mexican culture too. Just hearing this kind of ignorance on display makes you cringe.

I'm shocked that it's not just one guy either, they manage to get 4 people who are this intellectually challenged in one place. I wonder how many such people are out there.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

OoooooooooH! Fox News goes Gen X with 'Red Eye'!!! Looks like they have all the bases covered: the 20-something for America's ever-increasing stupidity; the slightly overweight coffee drinker who working on his Master's in fuck knows what, the "hip dude" with the $12 Great Clips haircut, the arrogant cocksucker who looks like his daddy just bought him a Porsche, and the bad-roots dye job barely B cup token chick who shit wardrobe appears as if she shops at TJ Maxx while wanting everybody to believe her suit is Ann Taylor. And let's not forget the big-eared douchebag who is so unfuckable the only degree of intelligence they have among them was to leave him at home.

I could go on but these assholes don't deserve my time.
                Last edited by Kristy; 03-22-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

What do you expect. It's Red Eye. I can't figure out what their target audience is. Stoned Republican college kids?
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Here's the Canadian military.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_dkLLdxIR50&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_dkLLdxIR50&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Those Red Eye cock suckers need a taste of a mad minute and a cold steel finish.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Ok. They insulted Norwegians. I'm of Norwegians decent. Time to bezerk their asses with a battle ax.

Comment

• WACF
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

That can not be a serious news cast is it?

I kinda take as a bit of a tongue in cheek weak attempt at comedy...or at least I hope it was...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                            That can not be a serious news cast is it?

I kinda take as a bit of a tongue in cheek weak attempt at comedy...or at least I hope it was...
                            It's about as lame as that comedy satire show Faux news tried a couple years back, the one in which that fat fuck Rush played the president.

BTW, feel free to say or do whatever you want to the hacks at Faux News, they are hated more in the USA than any other country.

Comment

• CSM
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Apr 2007

See below
                              Last edited by CSM; 03-23-2009, 04:31 PM.
                              "Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it." Vincent

Comment

Working...