• Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

An email for everyone to read.. from you guessed it.. a Pro Hagar Fan

Some Mo'Fo sent me thing in the mail..

---------------------------------------------------------

Your message here... This message is for all of you "true" VH fans. I happened to run across your "little site", and just HAD to respond.

First of all, all of this bitching and moaning on your website is quite comical, and a bit sad.... For those of you, who need a reality check, THE REASON that DLR is not , and will not be in VH anymore, is because he is an arrogant, selfish, pretentious ***hole! He has the delusion that it is "ALL ABOUT ME", and that VH is his back-up band. THAT is the main reason that DLR is NOT there. VH has always been a band, but when Roth got a big ego, circa "crazy from the heat", They told him, LATER---.
    Then, they brought in Sammy, who, at the time was at the TOP of the rock world, having just released VOA. Most of your members probably aren't old enough to know, but VH put the decision, of Roth's replacement, in the hands of the radio airwaves.------ The result was the constant rumble, then thunderous demand for SAMMY HAGAR. THAT IS HOW SAMMY GOT THE JOB; by the fan support. We made the decision.
    But, I digress. Back to Roth. David Lee Roth will never front VH again because he simply CAN'T, and that's the sad, sad truth. As hard as it is for you "Roth fans" to hear, he simply CAN NOT SING like he once did, he is NOT the frontman that so eloquently graced the stage in 1984. DLR has ceased to be the "BAD ASS". I love the old VH releases, but that DLR is dead and buried, never too be heard from again. I saw the Eat 'em and Smile tour, way back when, and it was KICK-ASS, but that DLR is gone also, and it's time that you realize those facts.
    If you need any further proof, ask ANYONE who went to a show during the HAGAR/ROTH tour. Sammy kicked Dave's ass every night, on vocals and on showmanship. Anyone will tell you that Sammy kicked ass, and David stood up there and bitched about Sammy and VH. After that tour, Sammy was quoted as saying, "now I know why they can't stand the guy!"

Regardless of how much you bitch and whine, VH with Sammy put out some great material, and will continue too. Sammy is still VIABLE, look it up!, Sammy can STILL sing his ass off, Sammy is consistently "cool", there are no pretenses with Sammy, none of the "circus is in town" routine that Roth did, that had become SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired, just like a bad lounge act.
    The OTHER reason, that Roth will NEVER be back, is because he pissed them off, to no end.
    Eddie, Alex and Mike have repeatedly talked about Roth's circus-clown routine as a SERIOUS problem. Plus; as I heard it, Mike told the VH brothers that he would NEVER work with Roth again, EVER.
    So, in closing, sit back and bitch, dream of the "glory days"; as Springsteen would say, and forget that it's 2004!!!!!!!! Listen to all of the Roth-era releases, and KNOW that you are stuck in a time that was very good; but that, is over!!! Unfortunately, the DLR, "circa 1984" IS NOT the DLR "circa 2004", as sad as it may be. There is nothing wrong with loving old VH, but when it becomes an obsession and denies you the capability of growing and experiencing new things, you stagnate. So, go see VH, and live a little....
    I'll leave you with a very fitting quote....

"Hey wake up..... the dream is over!" - Sammy Hagar

HAGAR AND VAN HALEN LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

We will party with VH and We are the true fans, because We did not desert them. For the "fair weather VH fans", think about it long and hard, are you TRUE fans, or just people who can't except change, and plan to bitch and whine until you become as "old and tired" as DLR. Oh, I forgot, He's your leader.......

Kinda makes you think, doesn't it.

VAN HALEN 2004

PLEASE POST THIS E-MAIL , IN IT'S ORIGINAL FORM, ON YOUR GENERAL MESSAGE BOARD, AS I THINK ALL OF YOUR MEMBERS NEED A SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM, TO BRING THEM INTO THE REALITY OF 2004.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]
  • smaz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
    [BPLEASE POST THIS E-MAIL , IN IT'S ORIGINAL FORM, ON YOUR GENERAL MESSAGE BOARD, AS I THINK ALL OF YOUR MEMBERS NEED A SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM, TO BRING THEM INTO THE REALITY OF 2004. [/B]
    I am shocked. Someone out there thinks that Sammy can sing. Poor thing.
    Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Catfish

I pretty much had to stop reading after the 7th line, which states that VH hired Hagar when he was at the top of the rock world after releasing VOA.

LMMFAO!!!! VO what????

This son of a bitch lost ALL credibility with that quip!!! Hagar was a nobody with a nothing solo career. David Lee Roth SAVED HIS ASS by leaving Van Halen. If Dave hadn’t left Van Halen, NOBODY would know who Hagar is today. Hagar owes his entire career to Roth. His career never would have survived the 90s, much less the late 80s. No chance.

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Sammy..at the top of the rock world with VOA? That bottom feeder was in his "one hit wonder" stage and lucked out landing the Van Hagar gig.

Mezro...Sammy was on track to be the next Eddie Money
        Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Golden AWe
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

"shock in the system" - sounds like a great theme for a new Hagar-single...
          Originally posted by Cato
          Golden, why are you FAT?
          Originally posted by lesfunk
          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• distortion9
            Sniper
            • Mar 2004

Who wrote that E-mail....Sammy, Al or Ed?
            http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• Catfish

"Sammy is consistently "cool", there are no pretenses with Sammy, none of the "circus is in town" routine that Roth did"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

He wears CAPRI PANTS!!!!

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                Commando
                • Mar 2004

Thank you for posting MoFo's letter. He said that his eloquent letter would "shock" our systems and "bring us into eeality" and by golly, he was right. Thank you MoFo, for taking the time to write Sarge and for insisting that your jarring letter be posted here to really wake us up. I have to admit that MoFo was right about everything and those of us who desire the Van Halen of old back strong are hoping for something that will never happen.

Not.

Ask anyone who saw the Sam and Dave tour? OK ask me, I was there and you could not be more wrong. And Dave said nothing about Hagar or Van Halen when onstage as I recall. Sam on the other hand, after the tour, talked trash non stop and destroyed any chance of "Dave fans" giving him a chance. Sam blew it, big time. He's an idiot and every time he talks he shows that fact more clearly.

But most important is this undeniable fact - Van Hagar music stinks and Van Halen music is great. That's what this whole argument is really about.

Comment

• gslinger
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

This person clearly needs to trim back on the Quaaludes and get immediate help for obvious schizophrenic delusional episodes. Of course, if you “look close” at this “SH Magna Carta” post you will realize it is from Sammy’s public relations people. Nuff said....gs
                  <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
                  "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
                  </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
                  <center>
                  "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
                  <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• lesfunk
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Without Van Halen, Sammy = Aldo Nova
                    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

le funsk!
                      Originally posted by flappo
                      i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                      translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Snow Ho
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

funny read. hagar cool? nice to see funding provided to hospitals for the mentally challenged so they can have access to the internet.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

this is hilarious.

hey, i'm sure you're reading this, guy, so thanks. seriously. good stuff.

you know, i really admire your deft ability to call us sad, but somehow, not look sad, yourself, whining in a long and rambling email about how sad our whining is.

congratulations! you are the winner of this week's award:

Comment

• diamond den™

Originally posted by distortion9
                            Who wrote that E-mail....Sammy, Al or Ed?
                            NO!!!!!!!!! SAMMY DID!!!!!!!!

CUNT!!!!

Comment

• madraoul
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Feb 2004

For a group of fans that bash us for our love of the real deal, the Hagaritas sure spend a lot of time defending their position on a Dave site. How many words did that guy use? State your point and move on! You will not find sympathy for your inferiority complex here.

As far as this fan vote thing for Hagar goes, I was a strapping young 20 at the time of the break-up and I don't remember any such thing. VOA wasn't considered to be the next Sgt. Pepper's by any means. If anything, Hagar was always very big with the Journey, Loverboy, and Squier set. Definitely not ready for the upper tier which VH occupied at the time.

Stop trying to change our minds by your clever little history re-write. Dave will always be Van Halen. That's not just our opinion, apparently the majority of the civilized world is on board with us.

Comment

Working...