Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Anyone watching Obama... - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Obama...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching Obama...

At The G-20 Summit ??

Pull my finger...

This guy can't spealk off the cuff or answer a question much better than George Bush...

Every other word is "um", "uhh" or ah, or a combination of all three...

It's so bad, it's difficult to understand what he's saying...if he's saying anything at all...

We'll have a YouTube available soon...

I always get a good laugh when he says "our efforts to control climate change."

So far, he's said it twice...

Comment

How can you criticize anyone with your voting record?

Comment

So, I should have done a and b before I'm eligible to say c ??

I voted for Ron Paul and I didn't vote for algore or John Kerry...

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          So, I should have done a and b before I'm eligible to say c ??

I voted for Ron Paul and I didn't vote for algore or John Kerry...

So you voted for Bush and then a tosser vote for a semi-libertarian?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            At The G-20 Summit ??

Pull my finger...

This guy can't spealk off the cuff or answer a question much better than George Bush...

Every other word is "um", "uhh" or ah, or a combination of all three...

It's so bad, it's difficult to understand what he's saying...if he's saying anything at all...

We'll have a YouTube available soon...

It's called thinking before you respond.

Because the man DOES think. Unlike the Chimp who illegally occupied the office for the previous 8 years. Who either mumbled some ridiculous mangled nonsense (see numerous well known clips on You Tube) or repeated the spew that KKKarl Rove was spewing in his ear via a wireless headset.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I haven't been able to catch anything. Every time I have a moment to tune it, all I see is a quasi soccer right those crazy brit kids are doing with their banks.

Comment

Don't get me started on what this President is going to acomplish...OH NO!!

Don't do it........###

You wouldn't want my comments...OH OH!!!!

I am forming some important ideas waiting for this thread to develop with my help.................... it could be the best.......(levity in the face of tribulation)

Changes in the democratic directions... are under the surface, of anarchy.

Comment

The asshole is scare mongering again. Al Qaeda! Fear Al Qaeda, they're going to get you!!!

Obama: 'EU vulnerable to al-Qaeda attack' - Yahoo! News UK

Comment

Comment

He is a Gaddamn GEEN'YOUSE!

Next thing you know, he will be telling us all about how the proper strategy to thwart the advance of Al Qaeda would be to establish a strong military presence in Afganistan and Iraq....???

Comment

Dear Mr.President,
                        Patriotic retirement: Stimulus
                        There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force;
                        pay them $1 million apiece severance with stipulations:
                        1) They leave their jobs. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.
                        2) They buy NEW American cars. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.
                        3) They either buy a house or pay off their mortgage- Housing Crisis fixed.

All this and it's still cheaper than the "bailout".

Comment

Originally posted by thome View Post
                          Dear Mr.President,
                          Patriotic retirement: Stimulus
                          There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force;
                          pay them $1 million apiece severance with stipulations:
                          1) They leave their jobs. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.
                          2) They buy NEW American cars. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.
                          3) They either buy a house or pay off their mortgage- Housing Crisis fixed.

All this and it's still cheaper than the "bailout" .

Population:
                          307,212,123 (July 2009 est.)
                          Age structure:
                          0-14 years: 20.2% (male 31,639,127/female 30,305,704)
                          15-64 years: 67% (male 102,665,043/female 103,129,321)
                          65 years and over: 12.8% (male 16,901,232/female 22,571,696) (2009 est.)
                          Median age:
                          total: 36.7 years
                          male: 35.4 years
                          female: 38 years (2008 est.)
                          Population growth rate:
                          0.975% (2009 est.)
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                            It's called thinking before you respond.

Because the man DOES think. Unlike the Chimp who illegally occupied the office for the previous 8 years. Who either mumbled some ridiculous mangled nonsense (see numerous well known clips on You Tube) or repeated the spew that KKKarl Rove was spewing in his ear via a wireless headset.
                            Or just sat there in stupified silence for minutes on end after having his ass handed to him in debates...I remember a nice little bit with John Kerry there...

I wonder if Republicans would be happier if Obama just spouted off whatever bullshit jumped into his mind first, even if it wasn't proper English or even based in reality?

No doubt Bush and his cronies have certainly desensitized them to it.
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by thome View Post
                              You wouldn't want my comments...
                              Does anyone?

Ever?
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X