Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 My name is Douglas T. Skynyrd and I'm a ROThaholic! - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My name is Douglas T. Skynyrd and I'm a ROThaholic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is Douglas T. Skynyrd and I'm a ROThaholic!

... it's 1979! VH II is out and I have very big hair!

Hi Douglas T. Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Proud To Call D.T. A Friend.Been Around The Different Sites For Years And Always Has A Great Story To Share.

Great Skilled Man With His Wood Too.

Roth On.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Great Skilled Man With His Wood Too.

What you two do in the privacy of your motel room is NONE of our business, Dan-O

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

LOL you walked right into that one Dan!

A friend mailed me that pic from long ago and I couldn't decide what to do with it! I was going to post it in the Funny Pics thread! :tongue0011:
          That's a Lynyrd Skynyrd ol' #7 shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
            What you two do in the privacy of your motel room is NONE of our business, Dan-O

How Dare You.

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas T. View Post
              LOL you walked right into that one Dan!

A friend mailed me that pic from long ago and I couldn't decide what to do with it! I was going to post it in the Funny Pics thread! :tongue0011:
              That's a Lynyrd Skynyrd ol' #7 shirt!
              D.T.Just Show The Good Folk Here Your Wood-Work.

Comment

I'm proud to call DougieT one of my favorite pals, online and in person.
                Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                Originally posted by rustoffa
                Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

I don't have any help with my wood. It's all done with my own two hands!

Create Your Own

Comment

Amazing work, there Doug!
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

I don't have any help with my wood. It's all done with my own two hands!

No socks involved?

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
                        No socks involved?

Only when I stray over to the MUFF thread!! Seriously tho' ... yes, socks turned inside out are perfect for stain rags!

Comment

Originally posted by SparkieD View Post
                          I'm proud to call DougieT one of my favorite pals, online and in person.
                          Always been a fan of the curly hair... I'm sure he must be a delight to hang out with (you're lucky)!
                          D.T., I've enjoyed your posts for a while now... You rule!!!
                          Last edited by blonddgirl777; 04-05-2009, 04:35 PM.
                          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                          Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                          Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                          [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                          Originally posted by VanHalener
                          ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                          Originally posted by FORD
                          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

... it's 1979! VH II is out and I have very big hair!

Now look at that poser!
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                            Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                            Originally posted by VanHalener
                            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                            Originally posted by FORD
                            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by blonddgirl777 View Post
                              Always been a fan of the curly hair... I'm sure he must be a delight to hang out with (you're lucky)!
                              D.T., I've enjoyed your posts for a while now... You rule!!!
                              Thanks Blondie! Come on down to Orlando and we'll hang! As far as my posts ....sometimes I feel I'm being one of the attention whore's I hear about but I have led a very adventurous life so far!! A year or so later I totally destroyed that truck in that picture! Flipped it over ... not sideways but end over end! Walked away with not a scratch! Used the insurance $ for something a lil more dangerous!
                              Posing AGAIN!

Last edited by Douglas T.; 04-05-2009, 07:26 PM. Reason: ... becasue his spelling skills suffered due to many years of cutting class and breathing pot smoke and contact cement fumes!

Comment

Working...
                              X