X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's To My Sweet President Satan

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VQp4n_rx3G8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VQp4n_rx3G8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Maddow is so cute, isn't she? Just sooooooooo adorable! Her whole non-whimsical approach to the news is refreshing these days, huh? And that constant smiling and head bobbing - so professional; you really have to admire a lesbian who stands by her man.

I don't know what's worse with her anymore - her anecdotal references at the end of her segment or her deplorable shade(s) of lipstick.

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It sound more like he says "Serve Semen". For what ? Lunch?
      Anyway looks like GAR was right after all. FORD, and Lounge will be issuing a formal apology soon I expect.
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

And really, EVERYONE already knows the best way to serve Satan is by playing a Zeppelin or an Electric Light Orchestra record backwards.

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

It's true! All the turntables in Hell have reverse 33 & 45 RPM speeds, so my minions can praise me 666 hours a day with backmasked messages.

Nixon's trying to rig the CD players to do the same, but he keeps frying the motors. Thank Hell for Audacity!!
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
            Maddow is so cute, isn't she? Just sooooooooo adorable! Her whole non-whimsical approach to the news is refreshing these days, huh? And that constant smiling and head bobbing - so professional; you really have to admire a lesbian who stands by her man.

I don't know what's worse with her anymore - her anecdotal references at the end of her segment or her deplorable shade(s) of lipstick.
            LMAO Kristy!

Rachel Maddow is downright annoying. I tried to give here a chance when her show first started, but by about 5 or 6 viewings in I found her irritating to the point of "unwatchable."

She just cracks herself up. She really is her best audience for her overly-scripted one-liners.

I'm so sick of watching her have to choke back giggles because the next thing she says on the totally conceived, totally pre-planned "spur of the moment" is just going to be the funniest comment we've ever heard.

Keith Olbermann suffers from the same malady.
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by lesfunk
              It sound more like he says "Serve Semen". For what ? Lunch?
              Anyway looks like GAR was right after all. FORD, and Lounge will be issuing a formal apology soon I expect.
              Would not that have to be breakfast, cream puff pastries.
              But now that you said that, that is what I hear too!
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Oh, it's the lipstick for sure
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

You got your wish, FORD!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

So does this mean Ozzy will receive a Congressional Gold Medal or be part of the Kennedy Center Honors this year?

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                      So does this mean Ozzy will receive a Congressional Gold Medal or be part of the Kennedy Center Honors this year?
                      LMAO

Ozzy's going to Heaven. It's the worst possible thing that can happen to him, sure, but after what $haron's done to him since 1999, Hell doesn't want him anymore.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

She reminds me of the tom boy girl I grew up next to. One day we dug wine bottles out of the dumpsters and had fun throwing them at rocks by the river and watching them crash and break. Then some tree hugging hippie showed up and went ape shit about our polluting the environment and ruined our fun.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                          LMAO Kristy!

Rachel Maddow is downright annoying. I tried to give here a chance when her show first started, but by about 5 or 6 viewings in I found her irritating to the point of "unwatchable."

She just cracks herself up. She really is her best audience for her overly-scripted one-liners.

I'm so sick of watching her have to choke back giggles because the next thing she says on the totally conceived, totally pre-planned "spur of the moment" is just going to be the funniest comment we've ever heard.

Keith Olbermann suffers from the same malady.
                          I can't stand any of them. I would love to have Maddow, Olbermann, Beck, O'reily ect... face off in gladitorial games. Beck would be in the corner babbling as O'reily takes a swig of Bushmills and hacks Maddow and Olbermann to dealth and makes a nice pot of Irish stew with them. Then Glenn Beck smother O'reily with a plastic bag, cuts him up and keeps his head in his refrigerator.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            I can't stand any of them. I would love to have Maddow, Olbermann, Beck, O'reily ect... face off in gladitorial games. Beck would be in the corner babbling as O'reily takes a swig of Bushmills and hacks Maddow and Olbermann to dealth and makes a nice pot of Irish stew with them. Then Glenn Beck smother O'reily with a plastic bag, cuts him up and keeps his head in his refrigerator.
                            I'd love to see that happen as well - except for Beck. I think I'm in love with Glen Beck but not for oblivious reasons. Unlike say, Olberman, Hannity, etc Beck actually believes the bullshit he spews. Watching someone descend into mental illness should not be laughed at but in Beck's case it's beyond hilarious; Beck's hallmark paranoia tirades by far surpasses Olberman's thesaurus speak or Hannity's superficial flag-waving by miles.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Damn!!!! That's violent!!

Funny....but violent!
                              Originally posted by perilouspete
                              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Working...