PDA

View Full Version : Cobains Money Gone ! Courtney Broke !

Panamark
04-07-2009, 11:46 PM
KURT Cobain's estate has lost all the money left to his widow Courtney Love and their child, Frances Bean.
Investigators, forensic accountants and lawyers hired by Love found that the Nirvana singer's estate had lost more than $45 million cash and up to $705 million in real estate, the New York Post reports.

"I have never seen such greed and moral turpitude. This case is going to make Bernard Madoff look warm and fuzzy," Love's lawyer, Rhonda J. Holmes, of Gordon & Holmes in San Diego, told the paper.

"We will be filing civil cases ... within the next 30 days.

"There are many, many millions missing. We've only been able to track down $US30 million, but there is more.

"And then there is the real estate."

Bank accounts using Cobain, Love and Frances Bean's Social Security numbers were set up and used to buy and sell real estate across the US, Holmes alleges.

"There is now a web of homes which were bought, flipped and used to launder money - up to $US500 million worth," Holmes said. "Any of the property we can get back will be donated to people who have lost their homes in foreclosures."

Holmes said that Love only noticed the money was gone when there wasn't any left.

Panamark
04-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Link:

Courtney Love vows to hunt down Nirvana frontman's missing $750m | World Breaking News | News.com.au (http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25308168-23109,00.html)

Panamark
04-07-2009, 11:47 PM
"Holmes said that Love only noticed the money was gone when there wasn't any left. "
:lmao:

Intelligent woman that one !

Andy Taylor
04-07-2009, 11:52 PM
The Yoko comparisons were unwarranted. Yoko knew how to generate even more money from Lennon's music. As does Harrison's son who is turning out to be quite the money grabber...

ELVIS
04-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Yeah...

And O.J. vowed to hunt down the real killers...

:elvis:

Panamark
04-08-2009, 12:56 AM
I'm no expert, but do you think ????

http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PHE1761.jpg

sadaist
04-08-2009, 01:07 AM
How in the fuck is Cobain worth so much money? OK, I bought Nevermind once...but that was it. Never spent another dime on them. If Cobain is worth 3/4 of a billion, EVH should be Bill Gates. I've bought 1984 alone at least 5 times. (album, cassette twice, cd twice)

Panamark
04-08-2009, 01:13 AM
(For the conspiracists !)

Courtney buried it in an old sack just after shooting him,
and now due to too much smack, cant remember where she buried it !

Panamark
04-08-2009, 01:14 AM
How in the fuck is Cobain worth so much money? OK, I bought Nevermind once...but that was it. Never spent another dime on them. If Cobain is worth 3/4 of a billion, EVH should be Bill Gates. I've bought 1984 alone at least 5 times. (album, cassette twice, cd twice)

I was thinking the same thing...

Satan
04-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Kurt is pissed about this. He's begging me to unleash Unholy Hell on Cuntney, and I'm really considering it.

ELVIS
04-08-2009, 01:41 AM
You got one hell of a twisted view of Satan and the Son of God, FORD...

sadaist
04-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Kurt is pissed about this. He's begging me to unleash Unholy Hell on Cuntney, and I'm really considering it.

You'll get your chance. Until you actually get her full time, there's not really anything you can do to her that's worse than what she is doing to herself.

Diamondjimi
04-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Cobain's money all gone? Ahahaaa

It's only Karma coming back to bite this filthy smackhead goldigger on the twat!

Courtney's a talentless junky scumbag.

I feel sorry for Kurt's kid.....

binnie
04-08-2009, 02:19 AM

Well, 'Nevermind' still flies off the shelf, as does much of Nirvana's back catalogue. I think that is where the money comes from, continual sales over many years. Every year a new flock of kids turn 13 and suddenly find themselves wanting to listen to Kurt's 'angsty poety'.

Also, 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' must be one of the most played songs on radio world wide - all more money for the Cobain coffers.

Satan
04-08-2009, 02:38 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jup5G0meTm4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jup5G0meTm4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

binnie
04-08-2009, 02:39 AM
Courtney really is awful - I'm betting I'm not alone in thinking that, were I lucky enough to have that kind of cash, I would want REGULAR updates on what the hell is being done with it.

ELVIS
04-08-2009, 02:57 AM
If only everyone were as smart as you...

Diamondjimi
04-08-2009, 03:07 AM
Courtney really is awful - I'm betting I'm not alone in thinking that, were I lucky enough to have that kind of cash, I would want REGULAR updates on what the hell is being done with it.

Exactly. But she's not the brightest cunt ,is she?!

With the amount of junk she's put in her body ,she makes EVH's thought process seem "normal"...

Diamondjimi
04-08-2009, 03:08 AM

Shut up and go to bed....

binnie
04-08-2009, 03:21 AM

:D

Or as sarcastic as you.....

sadaist
04-08-2009, 04:24 AM

One problem is these people get greedy and want their money to make tons more, so they have a small fleet of people managing it and taking their cut. None are content with paying the taxes on it, putting it into an interest bearing account, and simply living off of the interest....without ever having to touch the principal.

$500 million at 5% apr = $25,000,000 a year. Could probably get higher with an amount that large, but even at standard 2% rates you get $10,000,000 per year tax free. Should be able to live on a million a month...forever. All while having the initial $500 mill just kicking it in the bank.

Panamark
04-08-2009, 04:35 AM
I wonder if this is a ploy to cover up some pending audit of questionable
investments of the money ? I mean surely Courtney checked the
account balance from time to time.. She's dumb, but not that dumb ??

Blaze
04-08-2009, 07:20 AM
I don't know if to laugh or shake my head.

Matt White
04-08-2009, 09:22 AM
"$750 million"....missing?!?

Wow...that's a lot of Crack Cocaine!!!!

bueno bob
04-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Wow...

twonabomber
04-08-2009, 11:26 AM
I feel sorry for Kurt's kid.....

yeah, someone has to...Kurt apparently didn't.

Mr Walker
04-08-2009, 02:01 PM

The bitch will never find it... El Duce of the Mentors dug it up and reburied it and failed to disclose the location before Love had him thrown in front of a train.

blonddgirl777
04-08-2009, 02:14 PM

I wouldn't put that theory passed the evil bitch!

stringfelowhawk
04-09-2009, 03:53 AM
"Cocaine's a hellova drug"!

FORD
04-09-2009, 04:08 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LA7StD-iNgI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LA7StD-iNgI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FORD
04-09-2009, 04:19 AM
Remember the days when bands (with actual musical instruments) played the eMpTy V awards?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IdyKAFfpw0U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IdyKAFfpw0U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Where's Axl?? Hi Axl!!" :lmao: