• Show
Clear All
  • NathanRay
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

New Van Hagar Song Wednesday Should We Listen to It

New Van Halen this Wednesday!
    May 24th, 2004

The rumors are true. The first drops in the torrent of 2004 are poised to breach the dam. The VHND spoke to to a Warner Brothers executive today who confirmed that Van Halen's latest single, "It's About Time" will in fact be released to radio this Wednesday, May 26th.

Should we give it a chance????? I think it will have that horrible Van Hagar Tone to it. You know what I mean.
    "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
    Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Originally posted by Antman
    Fuck Alex Van Halen. That mongoloid Mr. Spock looking mother fucker.
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Should we give it a chance...

easy....

NO

As I've said before...if you like listening to a 5 minute, high-pitched, drawn out fart...I expect you'll be waiting in line to here this...

congrats...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• madraoul
      Foot Soldier
      • Feb 2004

I'll listen and then come here to make fun of it. Somehow I don't see anything to beat the worst song on Led Zeppelin IV here. What the hell, I could be wrong. RIIIIGHT!

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Nah, don't give it a chance. It'll only encourage more Best Ofs and Breakfast songs.

And not even I want that.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• madraoul
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          Nah, don't give it a chance. It'll only encourage more Best Ofs and Breakfast songs.

We do need a song about about Count Chocula, but not by Hagarita.

Comment

• NathanRay
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

I think It will be like any other Van Hagar song that comes on. The DJ says after the break we'll have some Van Halen or sometimes VH and after the break The Faggot DJ snuck in some Van Fagar and I might even try to get to the chorus I gotta Change the station. Does anybody remember Potato Chips made with Orlean???They said it tasted the same.....Well I tried to get through half the bag and I had to stop 'cause it Gave me the shits. And It didn't taste the same. Thats how Van Hagar is When its on the Radio Two bites and then it makes you sick.
            "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
            Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Feels So Good...was on our classic rock channel a coupla weeks back...

DJ even said the station was selling out because of the tour opening in Greensboro...

fuckers...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• NathanRay
                Head Fluffer
                • Feb 2004

What's Classic About A Van Hagar Song?????????
                Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Feels So Good...was on our classic rock channel a coupla weeks back...

DJ even said the station was selling out because of the tour opening in Greensboro...

fuckers...
                  God damn, I hate that song.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• madraoul
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by NathanRay
                    Does anybody remember Potato Chips made with Orlean???They said it tasted the same.....Well I tried to get through half the bag and I had to stop 'cause it Gave me the shits. And It didn't taste the same. Thats how Van Hagar is When its on the Radio Two bites and then it makes you sick.
                    Dude, please buy cd's. I don't want to be driving behind you.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Dude...it's Crystal...not fucking Classic...

it's tastes like piss...and you can see right through it...

Right NOW...Hagar STILL sucks...

Comment

• NathanRay
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2004

When I get a cd deck I'll be alright.
                        Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love

WOW!

I thought you were going Docta? :confused:

Why the sudden change of heart bro?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• freak
                            Sniper
                            • May 2004

Re: New Van Hagar Song Wednesday Should We Listen to It

Originally posted by NathanRay
                            Should we give it a chance????? I think it will have that horrible Van Hagar Tone to it. You know what I mean.
                            Yes, of course we should listen to it. It should be required listening for both Army and DDLR posters.

We can then spend the evening savagely evicerating the performance note by cheesy note.

We can give the kinds of reviews Rolling Stone cannot (Damned decency laws!)

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

A local DJ described it today and said it sounds like a cross between "Dreams" and "Right Now."

Personally, I cannot wait to hear it!!!

LMAO!!!!
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...