PDA

View Full Version : Do we care about the Wii?

Steve Savicki
04-17-2009, 04:42 PM
Troubled times for the Wii? - plugged in - Yahoo! Games (http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/troubled-times-for-the-wii-/1306341)

Does anyone own one of these?

I tried bowling on my cousins'. It was enjoyable, but I scored much higher on the electronic toy than in a real alley.

bueno bob
04-18-2009, 01:49 AM
I love my Wii.

Oh, and shut the fuck up, Steve.

Five stars, please.

hideyoursheep
04-18-2009, 04:42 AM
I tried bowling on my cousins .

That's probably not all you've tried on them....

Oh yeah, STFU.

Panamark
04-18-2009, 06:18 AM
I think they should have called it Poo

More solid !

Romeo Delight
04-18-2009, 09:58 AM
The controller is kickass

games and graphics not so much.

Why isn't it equipped with an HDMI connector???

Terry
04-18-2009, 11:49 AM
The controller is kickass

games and graphics not so much.

Why isn't it equipped with an HDMI connector???

The concept is interesting, but the games and graphics ARE very weak.

LoungeMachine
04-18-2009, 11:54 AM
STFU Steve.

:gulp:

bueno bob
04-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Well, the Guitar Hero stuff is usually pretty fun (although I hated Guitar Hero Aerosmith with a passion), and the Lego games are cool, too. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed was decent, and you'll always have Resident Evil for it. Being backwards compatible with Gamecube games doesn't hurt, either.

It's definitely a system geared towards kids and kids games, but if you bought a Nintendo system of any sort thinking you were going to get otherwise, you thought wrong.

You want the quality games, though, XBOX 360 is certainly the way to go.

binnie
04-18-2009, 01:17 PM
Steve, the Wii is slipping because your little pecker's too short for you to successfully target the toilet......

degüello
04-18-2009, 04:44 PM
I love(d) my Wii, but after having gotten a better TV, I never play it and have since gone out and picked up an X-Box 360 for its hi-def capabilities.

I am a loyal Nintendo dude and huge fan of their game franchises (ie. Mario, Zelda, Metroid Prime) and I love the Wii controller, but it all looks like shit on a big HDTV.

I really hope their follow-up system is high-def, it would be moronic if it isn't.

Igosplut
04-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Nintendo and Branigan threads?

You really ARE a nine year old girl under that manly exterior, aint ya steve??

fryingdutchman
04-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
I scored much higher on the electronic toy than in a real alley....

...and certainly much, much higher than with any woman you've ever met.

Grab life by the horns and go outside, Steve.

It's Springtime, for Chrissake.

Dan
04-21-2009, 02:06 AM
Damn,Still Waiting For Play Station 1 To Come To New Zealand.

Seshmeister
04-24-2009, 05:17 AM
Well, the Guitar Hero stuff is usually pretty fun (although I hated Guitar Hero Aerosmith with a passion), and the Lego games are cool, too. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed was decent, and you'll always have Resident Evil for it. Being backwards compatible with Gamecube games doesn't hurt, either.

It's definitely a system geared towards kids and kids games, but if you bought a Nintendo system of any sort thinking you were going to get otherwise, you thought wrong.

You want the quality games, though, XBOX 360 is certainly the way to go.

I thought you were more into this kind of thing... :)

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/Seshmeister/starwarsgame.gif

Blaze
04-24-2009, 06:39 AM
No, we don't care.

STFU, Steve.

bueno bob
04-24-2009, 11:53 AM
I thought you were more into this kind of thing... :)

Those things are tricky!

lugasch
04-25-2009, 09:34 AM
Maybe there is a way to increase your wife's interest in video gaming.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_SXNAtwYMBw&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_SXNAtwYMBw&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>