The Uhh Robert Uhhm Gibbs uhh. uhh.. FAN THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

The Uhh Robert Uhhm Gibbs uhh. uhh.. FAN THREAD!

Hey, this dude CRACKS me the fuck up!

I'm referring to the Obama Administration's White House Press Secretary Robert Gibb's excellence in communicating much hilarity in his deliverance of the day's important issues.

His constant every-third-word pause using the words "uhh" "umm" "ahh" "mmm" brings me to question how anyone could consider such an idiot for the position of top communicator in the country.

Hey I can, uhh, do that uh, too. Umm, I'd like an, uh, six-figure job like ah, umm, this because I can jotter my speech better than anybody.

I can come across like a complete vacant jackass at times! Really, I really can.

I'd like Robert Gibbs job! And you only have to work an hour a day talking!

I'm his numberr one fan - who's with me?
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Yeah. I noticed that right off. I cut him some slack thinking maybe it was nerves and that he would settle in to the job. But he hasn't really improved any. Weird that he speaks so poorly and his job is public speaking. Honestly, I'd rather we be harping on his weak explanations of Obamas bad policies, but the "uhs" & "uhms" are so noticeable it's hard to not talk about them.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR

I can come across like a complete vacant jackass at times!
      Gar serves up a big fat slow pitch right over the center of the plate. Let the party begin.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

I see you definately agree this is the job for me! And I want it!

You know that coke in the oval office has GOT to be the best on the planet, if it makes everyone go "uhh uhh uhh" just like Barry O.

Coke-stutter. If you haven't seen it, that's what it is.

If you have experienced it, that's because your hypothalamus is racing so freakin' fast, your neural-muscular control center can't catch up with the spin in the middle of your head.

And you know nobody's gonna bust the President, because he'll just pardon himself and his staff before he's out of office.

ACTUALLY I've noticed Barry's coke-stutter is uh uh um worse than uh uh umm Billary's.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

JOIN The Fans of Bobby Gibbs!

[x] GAR
          [x] Sadaist

WARF can I get your RSVP on this?

If you are NOT a fan of Bobby G., you are at war with the Presidents' war against those against drugs. And that makes you a RACIST because the President just happens to be Teflon Black - you can't touch this man!

Elvis, I invite you to join with Sadaist, me and Bobby Mac on the G. tip here.. Elly? I have a seat right here, please be seated, please..

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            Gar serves up a big fat slow pitch right over the center of the plate. Let the party begin.
            meh, not worth the the bother anymore.

GAR is here to make people like Savicki and Andy Taylor look bright and interesting.

Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• WesGriffin
              Full On Cocktard
              • Apr 2009

Couldn't agree more.
              ... So free it feels Illegal!!!, Cosmo!

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                GAR is here .. bright and interesting.
                [x] LoungeMachine joins the fray! XLNT

Any interesting youtube favorites, Lounge?

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W7lxZB3qm4o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

This guy is UNbelievable! I've been watching him with much applause.. here's my favorite clip "we've ah, been uh uhmm called idiots before"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Does he hem-and-haw when speculating on the death of American servicemen to their mothers, like you do?

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, at least he's not a treasonous lying shit foreign agent like Ari Fliescher, or a FAUX Noize tool like Tony Snow (Satan rest his soul) or a complete airhead like Too Much Cappucino Perino.

And Scottie the Duck?? Well he looks sane by comparison these days, but was just as bad on the job.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Methinks GAR would prefer Obama to hold nightly after dinner press conferences sitting on the White House porch, holding a 48 oz of Old English and fielding questions with obscenity-saturated responses.

Too bad.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                          Methinks GAR would prefer Obama to hold nightly after dinner press conferences sitting on the White House porch, holding a 48 oz of Old English and fielding questions with obscenity-saturated responses.

Too bad.

You know si-gar has never come to terms with the fact that a black man is President. What you said is about as far as si-gar every got with Obama, typical racist bullshit.
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep

Too bad.
                            Shows how stupid you are......the preferred size is 40oz.:tongue0011:

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              Shows how stupid you are......the preferred size is 40oz.:tongue0011:
                              True dat. :bottle:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDxL0e_kd88&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color 2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDxL0e_kd88&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color 2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...