Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Ahmadinejad Speech at UN Confernce on Anti-Racism | English | April 20, 2009

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LL5OsaVYz1I&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LL5OsaVYz1I&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Full Text of the Speech
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Yeah, yeah ,yeah, blame the United States...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think he was blaming the BCE actually.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          I think he was blaming the BCE actually.
          Giving credit where it's due.

Comment

• swage33
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2009

Hi Blaze....sweetie! As I understand it, you are an arab woman who approves of the public beating of other arab women. The video piece was introduced by an arab woman. Am I supposed to view this honestly? I know my foes love you because you hate America as much as they do but I am shocked! Stop this Arab shit and come back home. I miss you. I will fry up a pound of bacon and we can make sweet, greasy love. I'll dress up like the shaw.....I know you can't resist.
            High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cletus, what are you doing here? I thought your horseshoe tossin' tournament was this week?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• swage33
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                Cletus, what are you doing here? I thought your horseshoe tossin' tournament was this week?

True, I've been gone for a few days...been reading the old posts and I have to say, pretty boring without me. I'm like Eminem in here. I was gone most of the weekend because I have the wit and charm to attract women. Monday and Tuesday was needed to recover. But, I'm back for a few days and you should know that your bullshit will not flow freely for the next few days.

No, I gotta be honest...I was at a BCE seminar and we have decided that you have to die. So, do us a favor and croak...would ya? It would save us a hell of a lot of trouble manipulating the worlds media outlets and waterboarding eyewitnesses.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by swage33
                  True, I've been gone for a few days...been reading the old posts and I have to say, pretty boring without me. I'm like Eminem in here. I was gone most of the weekend because I have the wit and charm to attract women.
                  There are women in Granny's Neck WV?
                  Must have been a family reunion.

Or you were a prize hog judge at the county fair?

Comment

• swage33
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                    There are women in Granny's Neck WV?
                    Must have been a family reunion.

Or you were a prize hog judge at the county fair?
                    Damn, first Kwame and now you. Alright....how much of my attention do you need?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2007

Damn, first Kwame and now you. Alright....how much of my attention do you need?
                      We're done....for now.

Comment

• swage33
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                        We're done....for now.
                        Danke, Domo, Merci, Graci, Gracias, Spaceeba Mon Amis.

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

True, I've been gone for a few days...been reading the old posts and I have to say, pretty boring without me. I'm like Eminem in here. I was gone most of the weekend because I have the wit and charm to attract women. Monday and Tuesday was needed to recover. But, I'm back for a few days and you should know that your bullshit will not flow freely for the next few days.

No, I gotta be honest...I was at a BCE seminar and we have decided that you have to die. So, do us a favor and croak...would ya? It would save us a hell of a lot of trouble manipulating the worlds media outlets and waterboarding eyewitnesses
                          But you are not Eminem....
                          Em is not .. Pro BCE....

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/VOLMVQa0KD8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe8 7a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/VOLMVQa0KD8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe8 7a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
                          sigpic

Comment

• swage33
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2009

Blaze, has a man ever caught your eye? Has a man ever held the small of your back and kissed your neck? has a man ever stroked your hair and your cheek as he kissed you? Has a man ever held your hand? Has a man ever hugged you and provided comfort for you? has a man ever reminded you that you are a woman? These are things you can experience in a free society....I pity you.

Comment

Working...