X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

America is fucked up

I was watching exerts of Bush's speech on Iraq tonight and he mispronounced the name of Abu Ghraib prison twice in two different ways.

How the fuck can this happen?

What has been the biggest issue facing the US government for the last few weeks but the abuse of prisoners there?

How many discussions with advisors and his cabinet has Bush sat through over that time?

But he can't even read the fucking autocue properly. He looked like it was a new word, something he had never heard of before...

At least Ronnie towards the end was suffering from a disease and would never have stooped to that level.

Leader of the free world - God help us.

There has to be something SERIOUSLY FUCKING WRONG with the US election system if from all of the millions of talented intelligent people, leaders in science and all human accomplishments you end up with a fucking retard like that.

Cheers!

Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-25-2004, 06:42 PM.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sad but true

But in all fairness, Blair bought his bullshit, so maybe your system needs work too....
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is beyond politics.

There must be at least a couple of million Republicans that could do better.

Lucky, BBB or JA for president!

Cheers!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nah, if I was going to vote a Republican for President it would have to be John McCain or Pat Buchanan. Right now, I'd take either one over Bush AND Kerry!!

Legitimate political differences can always be negotiated later, but this PNAC imperialist fascism's gotta go, period.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
          Sad but true

But in all fairness, Blair bought his bullshit, so maybe your system needs work too....
          Blair bought the bullshit as you say.

Blair is just wrong on this but he's smart enough and a good politician.

I think his problem is that his ego has got out of control.

After Kosova where he was proved right when everyone said leaveit alone he thinks he knows it all. He's on a trip now,

I like the two terms rule for US presidents as after a while even people that seem to know what they're doing seem to lose the plot.

Blair will not last more than a couple of years more now.

Cheers!

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Anyone intelligent enough to run for office is intelligent enough not to...
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
              Nah, if I was going to vote a Republican for President it would have to be John McCain or Pat Buchanan. Right now, I'd take either one over Bush AND Kerry!!

Legitimate political differences can always be negotiated later, but this PNAC imperialist fascism's gotta go, period.
              Forget the whole controversy over the election because although there was some dodgy shit there the bottom line is that a huge amount of US people voted for him.

How could that be be the best candidate the Republicans could come up with? I think that is the question. How much does negative TV advertising money blur things?

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                Anyone intelligent enough to run for office is intelligent enough not to...
                True.

Who the fuck would run for office except a prick and if they don't start out like that then most end up assholes.

For once though that's not my point in this thread.

I just want to know how the US ended up with the dumbest leader in the modern history of the world.

Guys like Carter or Bush senior or Thatcher will divide any bar but at least they were smart enough. Vested interests and wrong decisions are one thing but when you get someone that doesn't know what the fuck is going on at all then that's a whole new ball game.

Thank fuck the cold war is over,

Can you imagine Bush facing down that devious little ferret Putin?

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Bush just can't be as dumb as he comes across sometimes...

He can't read for shit!

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Forget the whole controversy over the election because although there was some dodgy shit there the bottom line is that a huge amount of US people voted for him.

How could that be be the best candidate the Republicans could come up with? I think that is the question. How much does negative TV advertising money blur things?

Cheers!

He wasn't the best. McCain was a superior candidate in every way, as far as experience, abilities, and intelligence. Bush had two things going for him. His daddy's name brought in the bucks, and the neocon PNAC machine was determined to steal the White House and needed someone who was too stupid to challenge them.

What was done to McCain in 2000 and what was done to Dean in 2004 were eerily similar, and it was for the same reasons. The DLC has become PNAC's branch office and Kerry is their puppet. His domestic agenda (hopefully) will be different enough, but the foreign policy picture looks bleak either way.

People in this country need to wake the fuck up and realize these shitbags have hijacked BOTH parties, and that they are the real enemy.
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So what is your solution???

Surely if you have to put up with month after month of millions of dollars worth of advertising then you are only going to get the guy with the best PR company?

I say ban TV adverts.

Cheers!

Comment

• Viking
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Odd, I didn't know that Scotland was annexed as part of the so-called 'BCE'..........

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          So what is your solution???

Surely if you have to put up with month after month of millions of dollars worth of advertising then you are only going to get the guy with the best PR company?

I say ban TV adverts.

Cheers!

I do...with my remote control. I also restrict my intake of cable news, since it's all neocon lies anyway. Unfortunately, I don't get the BBC here, but I do catch the Canadian news now and then (CBC)
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Just what we need..........another thread started by a drunken Scotsman.
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Viking
                              Odd, I didn't know that Scotland was annexed as part of the so-called 'BCE'..........
                              Neither did I until a year or so ago...LOL

I'm not convinced about the whole PNAC BCE thing if only because I don't think an idiot like Bush could pull it off.

I would post about some of our fuckup politicians but firstly you wouldn't be interested and secondly unlike the US the real fucking idiots don't have much power.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...